Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Arise And Pray For The Peace Of This Nation!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arise And Pray For The Peace Of This Nation!! (396 Views)

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / RCCG Open Heavens. The Peace Of God. Sermon & Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arise And Pray For The Peace Of This Nation!! by Chiboj(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
[b]ARISE AND PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF NIGERIA
[/
b]God instructed me to read Revelation 16:1-13
God speaks, “Nigeria is undergoing all of these things. A beast and his angels are in authority and are risen to destroy Nigeria. If things keep on the way they are, it shall come to pass that people will be fleeing this country for their lives.”
“The pastors and anointed men of God are not praying for this nation. If Christians will rise to pray for this country, I God will dethrone this beast that is out to swallow this nation Nigeria. Let the Christians rise in prayer. Those that can pray in the midnight and those that can fast should rise up in the place of prayer.”
“My servants are comfortable and have become great. They do not regard the poor among them. They forget that I made them great and that they were once like these poor ones. They poor cry to me, asking if I am existing because no one cares for them. All these great ministries that I have lifted up, where are they in the place of help to those less privileged. They forget that care of the poor and needy is the true religion.”
“Innocent blood is crying all over these nation. The blood of the innocent is crying. If war starts in this nation, you may not be affected but what about others who may not be so fortunate? What about the lives that will be destroyed?”
“If my people will rise up and cry up to me, I will dethrone the beast over this nation and turn things around. Let my children pray in the churches and I will hear and answer their prayers. My children rise up and pray and see my mighty hand in action.”

(1) (Reply)

Groaning In Prayer. / Apply Wisdom, Stop Preaching In Hostile Areas-okogie / The Last Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.