Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead (646 Views)

Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman / Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by Crystal70200: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Unidentified gunmen suspected to be militants struck again in Imuti and Igbogbi area of Ikorodu in Lagos state in the wee hours of today, June 24. The Nation reports that an unidentified man was murdered in front of his house at the Imuti area while other unconfirmed reports said scores were killed. According to an eyewitness popularly called Iya Ibeji, there was series of gunshots all through the night and also early in the morning.

“I heard series of gunshots while preparing Sari this morning. I also saw people from a nearby church through my window scampering for safety because they were doing a vigil before the chaos,” she said.

Iya Ibeji noted that the unidentified man who was killed, just moved to the area some weeks ago which is why no one knows his name. Another resident who pleaded anonymity said: “I am leaving this vicinity today. I don’t want a stray bullet to kill me and I don’t want these militants to invade my privacy and slit my throat like they have been doing.” Kolawole Amodu, another resident said he owns a land in the area and can’t move. “I did not rent so do I carry my house along. I will just continue to be prayerful and hopeful,” he said. Vanguard reports that suspected militants invaded Igbolomu and Ishawo areas in Ikorodu. Eyewitnesses who escaped from one of the invaded areas, said the gunmen from the Niger Delta came through water channel and started shooting sporadically.

Source: https://www.naij.com/870743-tension-lagos-militants-storm-ikorodu-community-one-dead.html
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by nnachukz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Can't Buhari protect the citizens? Outside securing our lives and properties what is the major work of all the security outfits under his direct control? This man is truly useless.
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by Dezolo(f): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by nnachukz(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
but problems like this have happened na. Even under past administrations.. Are you trying to be biased? grin
beautiful one with sexy pink lip. We are in the era of change. Things of past administration should not be used as yardstick to justify failure.
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by Dezolo(f): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by nnachukz(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
lols, thanks.. I know.. But I don't really appreciate buhari as a person. But let's give him chance to show us the change he has been shouting about.

However, dear.. Please.. My cuz needs your vote tomorrow to win the miss nairaland.. Can you help? Please? Her online name is mimzy cry thank you... smiley smiley
where and how is the voting done? So I can cast my vote now just because you asked me to. Post the link now because I don't always have all the much needed time.
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by Dezolo(f): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by nnachukz(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
thank you so much dear..

The thread would be opened tomorrow, I'd follow you so I can keep you posted.. Voting starts by 10am and ends at 6pm.. So there's enough time to vote. smiley smiley

Thank you again dear. cry and please. If you can tell 1 more person to vote for my cuz, I'd really appreciate..

Her name is mimzy. smiley I'll follow you right away **hugs**
OK noted
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by SurefireFashion: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
One or over 20. Cos another thread quoted 30.

May God guide our coming and goin.
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by ebujany(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
thank you so much dear..

The thread would be opened tomorrow, I'd follow you so I can keep you posted.. Voting starts by 10am and ends at 6pm.. So there's enough time to vote. smiley smiley

Thank you again dear. cry and please. If you can tell 1 more person to vote for my cuz, I'd really appreciate..

Come, what do you think you are doing with your newly created account? Am reporting you to the MOD. Time for campaign is over
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by nnachukz(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2016
Dezolo:
thank you so much dear..

it is already 10am, can you send the link? I deliberately remained online to avoid forgetting because once I get busy I will surely forget.
Re: Panic As Unidentified Gunmen Invade Ikorodu, One Dead by Dezolo(f): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank And Their Customers Should Note This New Scam Alert / The Menace Of Nigerian Police Along Lagos-abeokuta Express Road With Photo. / Photos Of Unclad Man In Mud In My Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.