Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara. (1842 Views)

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara. by Yankeeboi2(f): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nigerian transgender Miss Sahhara has got a love interest! this facebook dude by the Okechukwu took to Sahhara's page to profess his love to her ,even said he wish they can get married..Miss Sahhara hasnt responded to his comment yet but they look so good together..What do we call them when they get married ? GAYS?
https://fashionuncutmedia..com.ng/2016/06/man-professes-love-to-nigerian.html#more

Re: Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara. by Raiders: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
This lady is fine o. Who is she because I have never heard of her
Re: Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara. by buharisbae(f): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol ipob guys and gayism like bread and butter tufia! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara. by niyot124: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Raiders:
This lady is fine o. Who is she because I have never heard of her

She used to be a guy,she is a transgender.

You find 'her' attractive, hmmmm shocked

I hope you are not gay undecided
Re: Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara. by niyot124: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
buharisbae:
Lol ipob guys and gayism like bread and butter tufia! embarassed

Lol cheesy grin grin

Get ready for the zombies, hon grin
Re: Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
That guy is looking for visa to USA.
Re: Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara. by Dubemkelly(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
asylum...Na wash. sharp guy. Confused about transgender, does he/she now have a pvssy or a.nal thingy

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Saga: Actress Mimi Orjiekwe & Husband Troubled? / Chidimma Okeke's S*x Tape Leakers To Sell Her Remaining Videos To P*rn Sites / Davido's Huge Hypeman, Special Spesh Shares Nude Footage [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.