Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,417 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos (4231 Views)

This Beautiful Lady Is A Cattle Rearer In Rwanda - Daddy Showkey Shares Video / Wonders Chal Naver End Boyfriend Haid Is Girlfriend In A Well For 8 Months See P / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by Kolababe: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
There’s this hot lady who is looking for a short term marriage of two months. She is 25 years old and a self-confessed sex addict. She took to social media to search for a man who can warm up her bed for two months and hungry guys have been expressing their interests enmasse. See what she posted online below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/this-lady-is-looking-for-man-to-marry.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by Kolababe: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Na wa
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by sexxydiva(f): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm. Too bad.
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by halfricanadian(f): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yup we need someone to break kim k's record pls do
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by cruzita(f): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
is she OK?

na ask I dey ask
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by lumydee44: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is it now bad for someone to express her feelings...or how does liking sex makes her a hoe. Fact is most of us are sex addicts but we just keep fooling ourselves thinking we have some self control. Let her live her life the way she wants. Don't castigate

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by Likei(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ha..... No be nkechi be dis? i know her nah, she is hiv positive and likes unprotected sex.
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by endove(f): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Likei:
Ha..... No be nkechi be dis? i know her nah, she is hiv positive and likes unprotected sex.
lol abeg no kill person here ooh
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Likei:
some people no still send

conji na bastard
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
The world is officially mad grin
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by Dubemkelly(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
She is Confident, this a definition of Goals and Knowing what you want
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by Xmen149(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
lil chiwawa!! grin
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
We can't rule out the possibility of her account been hacked that is what I believe is the cause of this tweet but anything is possible she may have posted it herself.
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by DVMtuppence(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Issokay
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by okdannyel(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin LWKMD
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by judgment01(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
need a serious relationship with a 20years-30years, hottest,sexiest,finest babe.. Any interested lady should hook me up on my whatsapp no +2348061575427 and to my direct no +2348075077539. email address beeslim099@gmail.com

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by EWAagoyin(m): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2016
judgment01:
need a serious relationship with a 20years-30years, hottest,sexiest,finest babe.. Any interested lady should hook me up on my whatsapp no +2348061575427 and to my direct no +2348075077539. email address beeslim099@gmail.com

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her For Just 2 Months, See Her Photos by olarhtunji(m): 7:23am On Jun 25, 2016
I remember several years ago I met diz fine girl at a party and immediately I said diz is d woman of dreams feeling like "jack" of Titanic I immediately start parol.... what drove me not to give up was dat she's single...I saw it has advantage showing her love like shit that's aw became sex buddies
...sexed at any party we attended together... my Friends place...I took it like we are dating kuz me I was loyal...even calling her gf but she was telling pple she has no bf....I took it upon myself to confront her and ask are " what are we doing?" she clear me straight nii oo that "M her friend with great benefit" and I walked away....if I know I 4 continue to b Bleep buddy...now konji dy catch me pass d way konji dy catch Lalasticlal.a for snake matter...

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus, Raises Eyebrows over her breasts tattoo / N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video / Jaruma Shocks Nigerians As She Publishes Expensive Price Of Kayanmata Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.