Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video (4209 Views)

Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M / Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday / Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by SandraJane: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
In the showed how the lady was very happy as she celebrates inside the newly purchased car, they also made a video of the car from the inside to the outside of it. Just few hours the car was seen caught with fire at the side of the road, just like that as people watched it burn to ashes. Anambra 360 Reports

However many Nigerians have reacted to this in surprise, as some said the fire might be caught by an electrical fault and other said her village people came to burn it. No matter what the fault is, we need to be very careful, is not everything you post on social media, it can be dangerous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuOmNr3MDWw

Also when driving always make sure a fire extinguisher is closer to your reach in case of fire, use the right cell phone charger to charge your phone because charger sold by vendors is major cause of fire. So please we need to be careful.

Source: https://www.anambra360.com/n9m-benz-burnt-to-ashes-several-hours-after-it-was-purchased-pictures-video/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by thesicilian: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Typical Africans will think it's spiritual but an inquisitive mind will want to find out why a brand new car would just catch fire like that, and probably sue the dealers/manufacturers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
shocker
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by fijiano202(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omo Omo omo....I weak

3 Likes

Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by EnvelopeUs(f): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Deep
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by LoudLord(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
I go just find one better lawyer sue the suppliers straight away

But my Yoruba fams go say OWO AYE NI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by slimjohn2k5: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
No need to worry, he will go back to the seller
That car is Tokunbo, the seller will give him another or refund.
There is no village people or witch here
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by Bornsinner7: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is no doubt the handwork of village people..

To sue the supplier will only make you spend more money... na look for one corner sit-down reason how life no balance
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by revived: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
E be many many things
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by Sniper04(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is surely an electrical fault which wasn't noticed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omo....the thing shock me o
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
It must be a vaginated human
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
angry grin
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by Righteousness2(m): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
9Million Gone in flames in a twinkling of an eye.

This is to show how Worthless the things many of us Give value to .
This shows how Meaningless the things some of us go to the Extreme to get.

Everything you can see and touch is Vanity.
They could be gone anytime.
Do not allow this things take hold of u
Don't allow them Control or own you.
They Have No Profit.
Treat them with very Light Hands.

What Matters is our Soul in Eternity!
What Matters is our place in Eternity!
What Matters is a Solid Genuie Relationship with JESUS CHRIST

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by CandyOps(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
9Million Gone in flames in a twinkling of an eye.

This is to show how Worthless the things many of Give value to .
This shows how Meaningless the things some of us go to the Extreme to get.

Everything you can see and touch is Vanity.
They could be gone anytime.

Brosss how u go open mouth call N9million naira worthless. Shey if I decide to pay tithe of 9million naira now to you. you go reject am?

No be everything be God this God that. There's a time for everything. With the way you sound I just dey pity any child wey u go train because any small thing God must enter inside.

E fail exam, na because him no pray nor maybe him sin before the papers. Well na you get yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by crackhouse(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na so lagos be.
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by 3LACK: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
truthfully, it's either an electrical shit, petrol leak etc or her village people.
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by mytime24(f): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
This one shock buhari
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by mosdii(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Clitocurrency loses in the cock exchange market.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by 400billionman: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
My car caught fire one day as I was driving inside it.

The fire started from the power windows wiring. Both window knobs started burning thesame time.

But my fire extinguisher is always handy. I keep 2 extinguishers under my car seat, the aerosol type and the dry dust type.

So I picked the aerosol extinguisher and quenched.

So many things can cause a static car or a driving car to burn. Nigerian mechanics will not tell you.
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by Madmazel(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Electrical fault
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by padi94(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hope she has insurance
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by gulfer: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
padi94:
Hope she has insurance
She no go get, seen several in lekki like that..for accident, you'll see a 15million naira vehicle without a comprehensive insurance cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
This looks photoshopped
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by flass: 12:13am On Feb 11, 2021
this matter get k-leg
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by Jazzafizzy(f): 3:51am On Feb 11, 2021
This life ehn. Just negodu
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by Kingluqman(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2021
If I talk sey na village people now, many people go quote me.

At the same time e fit electrical fault sha but... Brand New Car
Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2021
It is written.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2021
No fire extinguisher anywhere near the scene.

Na eh eh ye ye ye everyone dey shout.

Naija for show.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

See White Woman Who Is A Buss Conductor In Lagos / Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) / This How Floyd Mayweather Thank The World For Their Support ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.