Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Tonyesblog- 7 Morning Habits Every Succesful Nigerian Can Relate To - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tonyesblog- 7 Morning Habits Every Succesful Nigerian Can Relate To (484 Views)

Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) / 16 Things You Can Relate To If You Ever Worked In A Bank -Zikoko! / The Life Cycle Of A Nigerian Worker:only A Co Woker Can Relate To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonyesblog- 7 Morning Habits Every Succesful Nigerian Can Relate To by zyonnista(f): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
When coming up with the post, 7 morning habits every successful Nigerian can relate to.. the first person I had in mind was me..yes. I know its selfish but dont just crucify me yet..here's why? The end of last year I had lots of expectations for 2016 and like some people too I made some new year resolutions...some of them included starting off on reading more and knowing what's happening in Nigeria, learn a new program online , read a book a day, cut down on time spent on movies, eat healthy n start doing exercises'..and I am going to stop here so as not bore you. yeah I'm glad I was able to achieve a lil of them but I know I needed to achieve the majority of them so I started my research into the lives of successful Nigerians(this list includes parents, company owners, artists, designers, bloggers, actors, models,etc) know n unknown and the morning habits they have in common.
7 Morning Habits every successful Nigerian can relate to

1) They Pray: Look around you every Nigerian who is successful today, has been that because of God. Irrespective of the tribe or religion ask a successful man(CEO, Designer, Actors, Entertainers, Artistes) what is the reason for your success and he'd tell you that its God and no morning passes without him going down on his/her kneels to thank God.

2)Map out their day: Successful nigerians are known to always map out what their day should look like either on a notepad , phones or tablets...they never want go be caught unawares or probably doing the wrong thing at the wrong time .

3)Hit the Gym or take a run: Most successful Nigerians ensure that their mind, body and soul are at a great balance so they ensure they hit the gym few times in a week or even go running whilst listening to their favorite morning podcasts, motivational messages or music tracks.- Take a walk at Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge in the mornings and you would know.

4) Eat a healthy breakfast: yes a healthy breakfast...you know the saying "the way through a mans heart is through his stomach " well lemme rephrase it "the way to a productive morning is through a healthy breakfast"capiche? You dont want to go and have pounded yam and Vegetable soup by 7am or 8am when you know you have tons of work to do at the office or you have to drive through lagos traffic -you cant let LASMA catch you sleeping

5)They read: Yea- I know most people find reading boring , but that's what successful nigerians do. Aliko Dangote reads an average of seven new books per week, that's how he keeps his mind renewed and keeps bagging all the millions.for him the saying "Readers are Leaders" never grows old.

6)Renew their Dreams and goals: Common now, do you think the goal Femi Otedola had when he was 14 years would be the same now, or Media Mogul Mo' Abudu..the visions she has now for her Tv station cant be the same with what she had 5 years ago..so renew them, and note them down. Look further and think where you want your business to be or where you want yourself to be.

7)Successful Nigerians get all their tasky jobs done in the morning when they are well balanced amd stable, they do not procrastinate and move heavy jobs to noon.
Lastly successful Nigerians do not care what people are saying behind their back, they are focused on doing right by them, God and their Country.

source: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/06/7-morning-habits-every-successful.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Help On Student Industrial Training(i.t) / Summer Lab For Digitech Minds / Do You Want To Turn Your Staff Team Into Professional Video Editors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.