Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price (6212 Views)

Get Your Dry Kpomo/cow Skin In Large Quantity / Time To Keep The Certificates And Pick The Hoes. / Dry Season Ugu Farming:Scope, Process,SWOT Analysis,And Contribution( Pics,Vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gbois farm sells dry ijebu kpomo at an affordable price which you can buy and stock in your house for ceremony and doesn't get spoilt. The kpomo goes in all african dish. We can also supply as much as possible to you for resale and for ceremony purposes. This ijebu made kpomo is tested and trusted in our cooking pot. Just place your order and we get it to you.

Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by biggal: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
I need it how do you sell pls. N or contact
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by tchange: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
How do you sell? I need some.
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by enigstil(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
You put up an advert, no contact details, no price. Hahaha na wah o. How do you want people to reach you. Give out contact details, price and also let's see the dry one, the ones in this picture looks like the wet type. Pls do the needful

2 Likes

Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by michaels5050: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
biggal:
I need it how do you sell pls. N or contact
. I can help out with it I.e the dried ponmo in large quantities . pm me or via mail michaelsalawu92@gmail.com or 08130289198 watsapp me and I will send u d pics etc
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by michaels5050: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
tchange:
How do you sell? I need some.
I can help get it in whichever quantity you want but its the unprocecessed one I.e the cowskin pm me or 08130289198 via watsapp let's talk I'll show u d pics of sizes available etc
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by BusinessHub1: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
michaels5050:
I can help get it in whichever quantity you want but its the unprocecessed one I.e the cowskin pm me or 08130289198 via watsapp let's talk I'll show u d pics of sizes available etc
Bro, what you are doing is wrong, very wrong! you can't just go into someone's thread and hijack his supposed clients. if you deal in similar product simply create your own thread and do the adverts. "THE SKY IS LARGE AND WIDE EOUGH FOR EVERY BIRTH TO FLY, EACH TO ITS DESTINY"

4 Likes

Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by enigstil(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2016
I tire for the poster above me. He open thread he no gree update, how another person no go hijack am. Even me now am interested but how do I contact the o.p.Na wah for some people.
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by michaels5050: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
BusinessHub1:

Bro, what you are doing is wrong, very wrong! you can't just go into someone's thread and hijack his supposed clients. if you deal in similar product simply create your own thread and do the adverts. "THE SKY IS LARGE AND WIDE EOUGH FOR EVERY BIRTH TO FLY, EACH TO ITS DESTINY"
. Im sorry I did not mean that because I'm new here on nairaland , besides that was my first post. Thanks for telling me though I think I will open another thread for this .
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by biggal: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Businesshub pls keep quite. Do u know how many tyms I do check dis thread and even email d op yet no reply. Michael are you for real or scam. If real let's start and all ur dealings will be open here.
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
PLS MY CUSTOMERS ACCEPT MY APOLOGY
MY PHONE GOT MISSING SINCE THE TIME I POSTED THIS ADD, IS NOT THAT I DID NOT WANT TO ANSWER YOU BACK, THIS MY NUMBER FOR INQUIRY ON THE ADVERT. 07014637894 OR 08125039941.
PLS MY AWESOME CUSTOMERS AM REALLY SORRY.
FOR THOSE WHO SENT ME MESSAGE ON MY MAIL I WILL CHECK IT AND REPLY NOW.
PLS ACCEPT MY APOLOGY. THANKS SO SO MUCH
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by biggal: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pls how tru is dis guy
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
am trust worthy guy biggal
someone just message me on whatsapp on the dry kpomo
am not a SCAMMER OHH. because they are much.
am not one of them oo abeg
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by BusinessHub1: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2016
biggal:
Businesshub pls keep quite. Do u know how many tyms I do check dis thread and even email d op yet no reply. Michael are you for real or scam. If real let's start and all ur dealings will be open here.
Did u really have to tell me to keep quiet before u pass ur message?

1 Like

Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Pls no quarrel, am back for good now. Message me on whatsapp or call me 07014637894
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by biggal: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Am sorry dear @ businesshub

1 Like

Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
thanks biggal
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by BusinessHub1: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
biggal:
Am sorry dear @ businesshub
It's ok #peace
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by Cutehector(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
BusinessHub1:

It's ok
#peace
hey bro, it's ur boy hector smiley

I want to solicit for your votes for the contestant i'm rooting for in this Mr nairaland contest. His profile link is on my signature. I'm sure you will be impressed with his threads when you visit his profile page as he has contributed actively in gracing front page.

Your votes will go along way in making him win this contest.

I'm looking foward to a positive reply from you Sir.

Thanks a lot.
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Aiit guys you know our G flakes taste great than oyinbo C
flakes.
Don't be disturb about knowing the meaning of G flakes, G
flakes can be define as GARRI and C flakes can also be
define as CORN flakes.
So we sell is ijebu garri in large quantity.
You can come and pick it up at our office in sango ogun
state. The flakes is dry, white, suitable for any kind of food.
Contact number: 08125039941, 07014637894.
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Still available.
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
gboisgroups:
Still available.
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2016
Still available for serious client, 08125039941
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Available.!!!!!!!!
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2016
AVAILABLE
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by gboisgroups(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
available
Re: DRY IJEBU KPOMO And Pick Up At Oogun At An Affordable Price by imhere: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Learn A-Z about kanda/kpomo business here
http://www.enibest.com.ng/kanda-kpomo-business/

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? / Attn: Poultry Farmers. Pls What Chemicals Can Be Used To Control Odour / Lagos To Empower 2,743 Farmers In Its Agricultural VCE Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.