Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs (35615 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by austin2all: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2016
i swear bubu get strenght pass the man
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by mradjoy(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Wickedness of the highest order. Chai Women!
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by wayne4loan: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by FakeNEWSevryday: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Is she Hulk or related to him/
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Dabbyfab: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Nothing good comes out of adultery. If someone didn't cheat,we won't hear stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by codedpee(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Tayoen:
Naija lecturers too dread
Go kill them all
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by musquareni(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2016
wife or lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2016
You see
one of the reasons why I.m afraid to get married.

May God choose a better wife for us Bachelors.

Women are evil.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls Everyone, vote for "REFINER" in todays Miss Nairaland final election. Pls do that, She is a darling.. Thankz. Love xx

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by dauntless15(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Wicked cheesy this woman is gangsta
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by thatQuietgirl(f): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Must she stay in the marriage when she knows her husband is cheating? I believe the wife and siblings orchestrated the murder well. For them to even sell d man's car n shared the money among themselves. Wicked woman!
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Ayotemide(f): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2016
searchng4love:
I sing it in my partner's ears erryday ama polygamist....biblical polygamist.... quit if you dunno like it

really??
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by OBAGADAFFI: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2016
The topic is misleading

There's no evidence of adultery here.

The woman killed her husband for selfish reasons.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by pagorino(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2016
end time marriage... m nt surprised.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by martolux(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2016
ayoolanr:
MORROW OF THE STORY....CHEAT ON A WOMAN THAT LOVES YOU AT YOUR OWN PERIL......
did u just mention love??
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by ademega(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2016
people should use their brain here now. the woman just called adultery to just have justification for the murder. they are yet to establish the actual reason other than they sold his care and share his money. and police saying they got them through the cloth they saw in someone hand his hard to belive but I guess it was the car that gave them up

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Bad woman , life imprisonment
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by lastpage: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2016
satelliteDISH:
All this married men wey dey play away match, Una wives p.u.#.s.y no dey satisfy Una again?

I am sure if it was the Husband that murdered his wife now, giving extra-marital affairs, you will be shouting like a Cow!

Some "she-men" sha!
angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by mestrophil(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Mbok...does. These still happen...
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by 3verblazing(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2016
grin Lol..options yapaa...#1 she fit use. omorogun n g/oil
bankyblue:
Make I see how she go do her self for this raining season.
Ode obirin
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by qester: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2016
mysticgal:
Stop husband beating oh!! angry

Apologies but didn't know where else to post this after that awful thread by jboy was taken down.

First of, he is a BOY not a MAN so his post can be excused right? angry

Anyways, my curiosity peaked when I saw that thread and decided to go check the allegations out for myself...if we could call them that.

Didn't want to rely solely on your nairaland DP, so I went on FB to check you out (pardon me) but boy was I impressed with what I saw.

You are very beautiful. I had to restrain myself from sending a friend request but really, it is official...you are a beautiful young lady.

If I marry a lady who looks just like you, I'd be in the 'seventh heaven'.

Please o don't deactivate, that would mean he won.

Funny enough, I never knew you before the outrageous thread from jboy. Probably because I don't like the Romance section and I visit rarely as a guest.

Keep your chin up. Going to read your diary o pretty one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by AfroKnight: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2016
So she got her thug brothers to beat him to death. Then sold his car and took the lion share. This looks like they actually planned to murder him. His death was certainly not a mistake.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Realhommie(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2016
donbugy:
Is the name of the man Freeze, Lazy man getting is a55 whoop by a lady.

Mr did you read the story at all? I'd like to know where the wife did actually whoop his a55.

@Topic... This is wrong in every way, if true then that woman is the devil incarnate herself. May God help us
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by amahthelma(f): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Chaiii!!!!but y I no come bliv diz story 1 kin sha,ow person go kill person finish keep d person cloth again.......oga....dem com trace d cloth again Ah!......well if d story happen 4 real dat means d man do watin kill arm ow person go get wife nd kids nd com dey do another woman for back again....RIP oga.....but madam u 4 no kill d man nw der re other wayz to go abt it....but nw wey u nd ur siblings don kill arm una go face d result
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Realhommie(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2016
satelliteDISH:
All this married men wey dey play away match, Una wives p.u.#.s.y no dey satisfy Una again?
Is this all you have to say? #SMH
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Would the hungry fishes also swallow and chew the bones like biscuit bone?
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by livinbygrace: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2016
All those useless feminist no go talk now,if it were to be other way round u ll see them jumping shouting scream Up and down ,wife battery ,molestation,wickedness ,equality and there nonsense .Confused set of human beings !
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Realhommie(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2016
AfroKnight:
So she got her thug brothers to beat him to death. Then sold his car and took the lion share. This looks like they actually planned to murder him. His death was certainly not a mistake.
I concur... All that Shi.t about the incident being unintended is nonsense, it was well planned and executed by the lady and her brothers.

They should face the consequences of their actions, shekinah...
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by mysticgal(f): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2016
qester:

Apologies but didn't know where else to post this after that awful thread by jboy was taken down.

First of, he is a BOY not a MAN so his post can be excused right? angry

Anyways, my curiosity peaked when I saw that thread and decided to go check the allegations out for myself...if we could call them that.

Didn't want to rely solely on your nairaland DP, so I went on FB to check you out (pardon me) but boy was I impressed with what I saw.

You are very beautiful. I had to restrain myself from sending a friend request but really, it is official...you are a beautiful young lady.

If I marry a lady who looks just like you, I'd be in the 'seventh heaven'.

Please o don't deactivate, that would mean he won.

Funny enough, I never knew you before the outrageous thread from jboy. Probably because I don't like the Romance section and I visit rarely as a guest.

Keep your chin up. Going to read your diary o pretty one.

For me to deactivate is like telling me to wear yellow bra. I ain't deactivating anytime .
Thank you, your words are soothing cheesy
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by gulfer: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Ojowu Obirin!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo) / Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.