Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k (1099 Views)

Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers / Michelle Gentry Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by kachikwudavid(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Mercy aigbe has graced the 1m followers mark
on instagram, a mark only few Nigerian
celebrities has graced. She celebrated her
1milion instagram followers some hours ago. She
thanked her fans for their love and support and
also did a give away of N50,000 to a lucky fan
who would repost and get most likes.
Congratulations to her, we celebrate together. Its
all part of achievement.

See her post below.

The give away is still on.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHB59LnADPL/

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by kachikwudavid(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Congratulations to her.

Lalasticlala

See more of her photos Here
www.kachikwudavid.com/2016/06/mercy-aigbe-gentry-celebrates-1million.html?m=1
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by WAGAZ: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Waooooo.....

*Nice one smiley

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by Mediapace: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Nice one Mercy
just as kindhearted as lanicky.

More grease to your elbow
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by youngest85(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
oh ye sandoski!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Na wa o. Just for 1million followers? People wey get 20million wetin dem go do. Instagram palava too much.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2016
youngest85:
oh ye sandoski!

Bestie... How are u

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by kachikwudavid(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
Na wa o. Just for 1million followers? People wey get 20million wetin dem go do. Instagram palava too much.

Please what's your instagram handle let's see how many followers you have got. Learn how to Appreciate people's success else you won't get yours.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by youngest85(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie... How are u

why art thou decideth to bamboozlement the caucasational ecology?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by cruzita(f): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
undecided Nigerians no know wetin to celebrate at all
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by njiasi30(f): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Celebrities, Na dere way grin make I follow op say congrats na abi grin grin cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2016
kachikwudavid:

Please what's your instagram handle let's see how many followers you have got. Learn how to Appreciate people's success else you won't get yours.

I am not hating on her success but celebrating cause you have reached 1million followers now common that's not Nigerians way of life or Africans. There are a lot of people even non celebrities who have 1million followers all you have to do on instagram is post nude pics for a lady and guys be stingy rich.

Taylor swift,Beyonce , Kim k have close to 50million followers you don't see them organizing photo shoot for that. I rather have 1million in my bank account than on instagram.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by iaamxavier(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2016
kachikwudavid:

having 1 million followers is now a success
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers. Fans To Win 50k by Hannysmilez(f): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:

I am not hating on her success but celebrating cause you have reached 1million followers now common that's not Nigerians way of life or Africans. There are a lot of people even non celebrities who have 1million followers all you have to do on instagram is post nude pics for a lady and guys be stingy rich.

Taylor swift,Beyonce , Kim k have close to 50million followers you don't see them organizing photo shoot for that. I rather have 1million in my bank account than on instagram.
I concur 100% with this dude.

(1) (Reply)

Seen This Throwback Picture Adekunle Gold? (+more King Of Photoshop Pics) / We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up / Popular Gospel Music Artist, Frank Edwards Reveals Top Secrets Of His Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.