Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Shameful Conduct Of Some Policemen At The International Wing Of MMA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Shameful Conduct Of Some Policemen At The International Wing Of MMA (728 Views)

See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shameful Conduct Of Some Policemen At The International Wing Of MMA by geesampower(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2016
I will make this brief and I know thousands of Nigerians can collaborate my report.

It is embarrassing to see that our Policemen have thrown professionalism to the winds and are busy damaging the good image of our beloved country.

[b] I have noticed that many of our men in uniform (the police particularly) are busy asking for money ESPECIALLY FROM FOREIGNERS. I felt so bad and embarrassed when I noticed this practice. How do you want these visitors to respect us as a country when at arrival they are bombarded by Men in uniform asking them "do you have anything for me?" And making hand gestures to show they want money.

This disgusting practice is mostly observable at the International wing (MMA II)

I call on the relevant authorities to caution our force men and they should be duly trained in human relations and professionalism.

Not brandishing rusty AK47s and asking for money. Please sanitize our international airports.

Lalasticlala, seun please let's rebuild our image
Re: The Shameful Conduct Of Some Policemen At The International Wing Of MMA by msogunro: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2016
"Anything for the boys"

It happens so often, I would feel out of place if it didn't happen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FRSC: This What I Call Leading By Example. Bravo FRSC. Picture / Hero Firefighter Dies Saving 282 Passengers Moments Before Jet Explodes / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.