Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 25th June, 2016. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 25th June, 2016. (424 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th / Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 25th June, 2016. by ChosenOnline: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, JUNE 25TH, 2016.

TEXT: Psalm 35

THEME: THE LORD WILL SEND THUNDER

"And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the LORD thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel. "(1 Samuel 7:9)

For the children of Israel, one thing that was required for them to experience the hand of God was to return to God via repentance. They were expected to put away their strange gods, prepare their hearts unto Him and serve Him only. They gave it a try and that day, they overcame their long standing enemies.

I do not know the problem that has become like a perennial rival over the years, but if you can do like the Israelites of those days and repent and put away every strange god, He will surely deliver you. Remember, strange god here might represent that evil habit that had refused to give way. Put it away and as our pastor ceases not to pray for us, we shall discomfit our enemies.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness ofsins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Every strange god controlling my life, in the name of Jesus I put you away. Any evil habit that has refused to give way; be broken by the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

2. Any last minute attack programmed against my life/destiny; be nullified, in Jesus' name.

3. Every enemy drawing nearer to me for battle: be defeated by the Holy Ghost, in Jesus' name.

4. O God, visit my enemies with thunder and cause them to scatter, in Jesus' name.

5. I command thunder and brimstone upon all my unrepentant enemies, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Message And Warning To My Beloved Christians And Jews / What Does The Bible Say About Tattoo / They Shall Not Cleave: Another Look At Brexit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.