Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Please I Think I Have Non Infectious/chronic Cervicitis. Any Treatment Pls? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Think I Have Non Infectious/chronic Cervicitis. Any Treatment Pls? (676 Views)

Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Think I Have Non Infectious/chronic Cervicitis. Any Treatment Pls? by mallies: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
I have been noticing a slight yellowish discharge like a pus from my Virgina with a Lot of itching . ever since I made love with my boyfriend and I used a lotion as a lubricant cause I don't use to get wet. ever since then I don't enjoy sex I always feel pain in my Virgina.. my boyfriend went for test and he told me he doesn't have any infection. please I think I have non infectious/chronic cervicitis. please is their any treatment or cure for this disease ?
Re: Please I Think I Have Non Infectious/chronic Cervicitis. Any Treatment Pls? by donbenedict(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why should u be using a lotion as lubricant? And why should u also be having unprotected sex with someone who u aint married with
Re: Please I Think I Have Non Infectious/chronic Cervicitis. Any Treatment Pls? by mallies: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
plz I need an advice from a doctor.
Re: Please I Think I Have Non Infectious/chronic Cervicitis. Any Treatment Pls? by Phasesone(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think you do have the disease.. and your boyfriend should go for another test to avoid infecting you again ... because its is sexually transmitted diseases like
Gonorrhea
Chlamydia
Genital herpes
Trichomoniasis
Mycoplasma and ureaplasma
That causes the disease... the symptoms you stated relates to the disease from what I know.... Now to prevent this in the future make sure you know the health status of your partner before engaging in sexual intercourse... and secondly please always use condom (although desisting from sex till marriage would be the best advise) ..........

You may not need treatment for cervicitis if a sexually transmitted infection is not the cause.

If an infection is suspected, the main goal of treatment is to eliminate the infection and prevent it from spreading to the uterus and fallopian tubes.

Depending on what organism is causing the infection, your doctor may prescribe:

Antibiotics
Antifungalmedications
Antiviral medications

Go to your doctor and relate with him your problems... Hope this helps... and remember to treat your partner...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Please I Think I Have Non Infectious/chronic Cervicitis. Any Treatment Pls? by mallies: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
thanks..
Re: Please I Think I Have Non Infectious/chronic Cervicitis. Any Treatment Pls? by absoluteSuccess: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
There is a tampon known as gufei bao, produced by Fohow international. its very effective and efficacious in combating cervical erosion and reproductive organ infection in women.

A lot of women had great testimonies using this product. Its an insertion that not only treat but enhance your natural beauty. Read more about it on my blog or call this number:

0809 717 4000.

(1) (Reply)

10 Awesome And Little-known Facts About The Human Body / .. / Best Home Remedies To Prevent Saggy Breasts And Keep Them Perfectly Perky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.