Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks (1029 Views)

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks by Siahnation: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2016
[i][/i][b][/b] Its A True Story: I Burnt My Back When I Was About 6 Years Old. It Happened One Night After We Finished Family Discussion When Everybody Decide To Go And Sleep After Family Devotion. At That Time, I Sleep With A Girl That Stays In Our House Which Was Brought To Help And School. When I Was Sleeping, I Started Shouting At Night And Everyone Woke Up And Saw Our Room On Fire. My Dad Took The Elephant Basin Of Water And Poured On Me And I Was Taken To The Hospital. I Spend A Long Time In The Hospital But Thank God By His Grace Am Alive. All I Want You To Help Me Is That If You Know Any Medication That Will Clear The Mark Of The Wound, Please I Will Like To Know...Thank You And God Bless You.
Re: Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks by dhummystecah(f): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
There are few procedures to fade burn scar but it will depend on degree of the burn
Re: Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks by Siahnation: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
dhummystecah:
There are few procedures to fade burn scar but it will depend on degree of the burn
This One Its In His Highest Degree Because Its Hard And Some Places Are Rough, I Need A Medication To Make It Soft And Smooth.
Re: Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks by dhummystecah(f): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Siahnation:
This One Its In His Highest Degree Because Its Hard And Some Places Are Rough, I Need A Medication To Make It Soft And Smooth.
Best bet is laser surgery or other medical procedure.
Re: Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks by Siahnation: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
dhummystecah:
Best bet is laser surgery or other medical procedure.
Pls Explain Laser Surgery? And What Are The Other Procedures?
Re: Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks by dhummystecah(f): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Siahnation:
Pls Explain Laser Surgery? And What Are The Other Procedures?

Laser Procedure involves using the bright red beam of the laser to trace a programmed pattern over the affected area of the skin - More details here about Laser surgery ( www.cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2014/04/new_laser_treatment_for_burn_p.html)

Another procedure is tissue expander reconstruction to improve the texture and softness.

In addition one procedure requires topical application of an ointment or gel to regenerate new skin cells so as to improve the skin. I know of Bio oil but it doesn't really help. I used it for the first degree burn on my hand and back. Now it's darker but atleast it's smooth.
Re: Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks by Siahnation: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
dhummystecah:

Laser Procedure involves using the bright red beam of the laser to trace a programmed pattern over the affected area of the skin - More details here about Laser surgery ( www.cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2014/04/new_laser_treatment_for_burn_p.html)

Another procedure is tissue expander reconstruction to improve the texture and softness.

In addition one procedure requires topical application of an ointment or gel to regenerate new skin cells so as to improve the skin. I know of Bio oil but it doesn't really help. I used it for the first degree burn on my hand and back. Now it's darker but atleast it's smooth.
Pls Can You Tell Me The Names Of The Gel, Oil Or Ointment And Where To Get Them.
Re: Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks by dhummystecah(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Siahnation:
Pls Can You Tell Me The Names Of The Gel, Oil Or Ointment And Where To Get Them.
I don't know. The only one I used was biooil. It's best you fix an appointment with your dermatologist to offer you the best treatment options
Re: Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks by Siahnation: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
dhummystecah:
I don't know. The only one I used was biooil. It's best you fix an appointment with your dermatologist to offer you the best treatment options
Thank You Very Much, Am Very Grateful
Re: Help !is There Any Treatment To Clear Burnt Marks by dhummystecah(f): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Siahnation:
Thank You Very Much, Am Very Grateful
Pleasure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! / Unknown Disease Kills 50 People In Kogi State / Sure Tips To Get Your Baby To Eat More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.