Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

28/06/2016 99.9% Sure Free Single Match ==>source: www.sahara-bet.com - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 28/06/2016 99.9% Sure Free Single Match ==>source: www.sahara-bet.com (1265 Views)

NBA,NHL,NFL Daily 99.9% Sure Picks!!!! / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) / Enter Here For 99.9% Sure Games 5-10 Odds Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28/06/2016 99.9% Sure Free Single Match ==>source: www.sahara-bet.com by SureTip: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
It needs to be said that Northern Ireland was somewhat lucky to progress to the next stage, since the team comes into it after one victory and two defeats. They weren’t specially good in their group opener against Polish side, when the team lost with a narrow 1:0 result, but they showed great fighting spirit in the second round when the Irish side won over Ukraine 2:0, which proved to be enough for the knockout stage.
They secured the victory in that game in the second half, thanks to goals from McAuley and McGinn, with the team looking really patient and waiting to hit the opponent on the break. At the same time, these two goals are the only goals scored for Northern Irish side for now, while the team suffered narrow 1:0 defeat against Germany in the third round, without threatening much overall. On contrary, fair result would be bigger margin victory for the Germans.Northern Ireland, on the other side, should be playing in their usual defensive 4-5-1 formation with Washington as alone striker. Their manager Michael O’Neill should also keep the same squad that lost to Germans earlier this weekend, with Kyle Lafferty probably settling for a place on the bench once more. Craig Cathcart, Jonny Evans, Jamie Ward and Stuart Dallas are all one booking away from suspension. Wales are undefeated in their last 5 matches against N.Ireland in all competitions.Teams are probably not that different regarding quality, but Wales have shown much more during this tournament and has star players that can decided the game out of nowhere. Having that in mind, I still believe taking Wales is a valuable choice here.

DATE: 25-06-2016
LEAGUE: Euro 2016
MATCH: Wales - N. Ireland
TIP: 1
ODD: 2.1

source: www.sahara-bet.com

DATE: 25-06-2016
MATCH: Wales - N. Ireland
ODD: 2.1
FlashScore: 1:0
Re: 28/06/2016 99.9% Sure Free Single Match ==>source: www.sahara-bet.com by SureTip: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hungary vs Belgium
This side of the Euro 2016 bracket has Belgium set up for a very convenient way to get to the finals without even once meeting any of the greats beforehand. The next opponent of the winner of this game at 1/4 finals will be Wales. And the winner of that 1/4 will meet a winner of Poland vs Portugal match. So, the way to the finals will not be crossed nor by Italy or Spain, nor by Germany (if they will beat the Slovaks). nor by France (if they will beat Ireland), nor by England (if they will beat Iceland).Is Belgium as good as the hype? No. Are the Belgians a better team than Hungary? On the paper – yes. Will they beat the Hungarians? Yes.This is not a group stage anymore. Here, you can’t make it right back what you just destroyed. Here – your every step counts and you can’t fix it later. Therefore, the teams are applying more of traditionally conservative approach to the game.The Belgians will win it for a simple reason – they are a better team and have a plan. Hungary thrived in a group stage. Surprisingly. But the Cinderella story ends here. The Belgians will be enjoying home like environment while the Hungarians will be pushed ahead by their ultras.The Belgians always open slow and get the pace up at the second. I expect them to do so here as well.Hungary, if they will risk like they did against Portugal in a ,meaningless from their perspective game – they will suffer from a precision counterattacks orchestrated by the De Bruine. Naingolan will start this time I hope to give the offensive unit an edge like he does in every minute he plays.

DATE: 26-06-2016
MATCH: Hungary - Belgium
TIP: 2
ODD: 1.75

Source: www.sahara-bet.com
Re: 28/06/2016 99.9% Sure Free Single Match ==>source: www.sahara-bet.com by SureTip: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2016
DATE: 26-06-2016
MATCH: Hungary - Belgium
TIP: 2
ODD: 1.75
FlashScore: 0-4
Re: 28/06/2016 99.9% Sure Free Single Match ==>source: www.sahara-bet.com by SureTip: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
England vs Iceland
The Three Lions have participated in 23 final tournaments, 14 World Cup editions and 9 European Championships. Their best result in Europe was the semifinal reached in 1996, hosted by England. Iceland qualified only to one major tournament, Euro 2016, where they started with two draws against Portugal and Hungary and one win against Austria in the Group F. England are also undefeated as they drew with Russia and Slovakia, and won the important game with Wales. The winner of this match will meet France at Saint-Denis for the Quarter Finals.Iceland have been a big surprise in this tournament and very few people expected them to reach this stage. On the other side England made their job by qualifying to the Round of 16.Jamie Vardy played only 134 minutes, the second half of the match with Wales where he needed just 10 minutes of play to score a goal, and the entire match against Slovakia. Tonight Hodgson could decide to start with both Kane and Vardy as he did only in the last 15 minutes of the last match.Tonight Hodgson can not fail. His team must progress to Quarter Finals, they have the quality to do it and they can count on a strong attack. I hope to see Vardy in the starting line-up. Possible score: 3-1. Both team score is also a good option.

Possible line-ups:ENGLAND (4-3-1-2): Hart; Walker, Smalling, Cahill, Rose; Dier, Henderson (or Lallana), Rooney; Alli; Kane, Vardy (or Sterling). Coach: Hodgson.
ICELAND (4-4-2): Halldorsson; Saevarsson, R. Sigurdsson, Arnason, Skulason; Gudmunsson, Gunnarson, G. Sigurdsson, B. Bjarnason; Sightorsson, Finnbogason. Coach: Lagerbac

DATE: 27-06-2016
MATCH: England - Iceland
ODD: 1.45
FlashScore: 1-2 LOST
Re: 28/06/2016 99.9% Sure Free Single Match ==>source: www.sahara-bet.com by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:57am On Jun 28, 2016
SureTip:
England vs Iceland
The Three Lions have participated in 23 final tournaments, 14 World Cup editions and 9 European Championships. Their best result in Europe was the semifinal reached in 1996, hosted by England. Iceland qualified only to one major tournament, Euro 2016, where they started with two draws against Portugal and Hungary and one win against Austria in the Group F. England are also undefeated as they drew with Russia and Slovakia, and won the important game with Wales. The winner of this match will meet France at Saint-Denis for the Quarter Finals.Iceland have been a big surprise in this tournament and very few people expected them to reach this stage. On the other side England made their job by qualifying to the Round of 16.Jamie Vardy played only 134 minutes, the second half of the match with Wales where he needed just 10 minutes of play to score a goal, and the entire match against Slovakia. Tonight Hodgson could decide to start with both Kane and Vardy as he did only in the last 15 minutes of the last match.Tonight Hodgson can not fail. His team must progress to Quarter Finals, they have the quality to do it and they can count on a strong attack. I hope to see Vardy in the starting line-up. Possible score: 3-1. Both team score is also a good option.

Possible line-ups:ENGLAND (4-3-1-2): Hart; Walker, Smalling, Cahill, Rose; Dier, Henderson (or Lallana), Rooney; Alli; Kane, Vardy (or Sterling). Coach: Hodgson.
ICELAND (4-4-2): Halldorsson; Saevarsson, R. Sigurdsson, Arnason, Skulason; Gudmunsson, Gunnarson, G. Sigurdsson, B. Bjarnason; Sightorsson, Finnbogason. Coach: Lagerbac

DATE: 27-06-2016
MATCH: England - Iceland
FlashScore: ?

Nice games u post. I purposely played exact goals on tthis game to be 1-2

England will score, yes and in first half when they have lots of energy, but again Iceland has a very very good defence, they really prepared for the game.
They had one secret player too. I chilled for the odds to adjust, oh yea it did so I quickly chose my exact goals and WON WON WON!
Clap for me. I don't watch soccer, I study to get my pay too.

1 Like

Re: 28/06/2016 99.9% Sure Free Single Match ==>source: www.sahara-bet.com by SureTip: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
DATE: 28-06-2016
LEAGUE: CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
MATCH: AL AHLY - MIMOSAS
FlashScore: ?

(1) (Reply)

New World Record For Blessing Okagbare To Win Gold Medal At Rio 2016 / Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions / Arsenal Finally Agree To Sell This Unsettled £90,000-a-wk Star – Transfer To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.