Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions (1216 Views)

Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates / Lionel Messi, The Second Player To Ever Score 100 Goals In UCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by Footballmade: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice as Real Madrid took control of their Champions League quarter-final against Bayern Munich with a 2-1 victory at the Allianz Arena.

The Portugal international netted the 99th and 100th European goals of his illustrious career - either side of Javi Martinez's dismissal for two yellows - as the holders stole the initiative ahead of next week's return at the Bernabeu.

Ronaldo has scored 97 of his European goals in the Champions League proper, with another in the qualifiers and two in the European Super Cup.

READ MORE: https://footballmade.com/?p=705&preview=true

Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Good 1 Boi, Messi is still learning
Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by DozieInc(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
CR7 ! ...The greatest.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by okosodo: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
He is a world class, but i think messi has a slight hedge
Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by TeamLeader(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
No be that one de even make me happy. For madrid to beat bayern for home ehn e sweet pass potato
Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by TeamLeader(m): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
okosodo:
He is a world class, but i think messi has a slight hedge

on what basis? who cares abt dribbles. We want goals and CR7 Ororo is the King !
Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by tobisco29(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
New record set. There no footballer who has never dreamt to achieved this kind of success. Na messi e go pain pass shai
Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by giftedheart1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
TeamLeader:
No be that one de even make me happy. For madrid to beat bayern for home ehn e sweet pass potato
yea, potato that was cooked with honey! mehn, I love my team! Proudly for Madrid!
Tell Barca to go n start warming up for the El Classico and forget Abt UEFA for this year

2 Likes

Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by giftedheart1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
tobisco29:
New record set. There no footballer who has never dreamt to achieved this kind of success. Na messi e go pain pass shai
the guy no go sleep this night... double tragedy for him...
u ve to see his face yesterday

1 Like

Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by TeamLeader(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
giftedheart1:
yea, potato that was cooked with honey! mehn, I love my team! Proudly for Madrid!
Tell Barca to go n start warming up for the El Classico and forget Abt UEFA for this year

That 100 europeans goals ehn messi no go see am this season and if barca beat Juve by 4-0, i de go police station straight
Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by giftedheart1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
TeamLeader:

That 100 europeans goals ehn messi no go see am this season and if barca beat Juve by 4-0, i de go police station straight
lol... I've started saving money which I'll use to sue FIFA if such happens. We just allowed their MAGIC to work on PSG, not anymore in juve.

1 Like

Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by ebukahandsome(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
A typical example of hardwork outshining talent
Ronaldo train so hard to achieve his goals while the 3ft from refreelona is busy spraying his beards...
Ororo forever
Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by Rapahel1116: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Titles
TeamLeader:

on what basis? who cares abt dribbles. We want goals and CR7 Ororo is the King !
Re: Christiano Ronaldo First Player To Score 100 Goals In All European Competitions by maidaboi(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2017
TeamLeader:

na like that you talk about psg and you did not went to police station

(1) (Reply)

5 Odds Strategy. / Barcelona Make New €125m Bid For Liverpool Star Philippe Coutinho / President Buhari Give N1million Each To Nigerian Female National Basketball Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.