Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos (49025 Views)

Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) / Ogun Policemen Beat Lawyers For ‘Disrespecting’ Assistant Commissioner Of Police / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by restored2016(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Just like what happened today at Big-Treat junction at Rukpoku in PH. A SARS patrol team was about to turn at a junction, in front of it was a Venza who was going towards the same direction. With no siren or horn from the SARS patrol they were shouting on the venza in front to get of the way by the time the venza was off the way; one of the SARS official jumped out of the van and opened fire in the air everybody scamped and he turned to the venza and shot the tire. The owner of the venza who was picked from the airport, came out of his vechicle and hired a cab and followed them to there office threatening fire and brim stones. I don't know if we should be afraid of robbers or Police or both of them. I feel they should be caution for there excess!

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Police is Ya Friend cheesy
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by oikelomen(m): 3:34am On Jun 26, 2016
The Nigeria police has nothing good to write about... I work in an eatery and I close as late as 11:00pm when on noon shift. I and my colleague was arrested sometime ago at about 11:35pm, we ended up bailing ourselves with #6000 after showing them our ID cards and uniform as an evidence that we were coming back from work. the both of us arrested are BSc holders working and hustling in an eatery just to survive yet the police won't still let us be. The truth is ones you get to their station you must pay money for bail... God help THE NIGERIA POLICE.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by nextstep(m): 5:30am On Jun 26, 2016
milloguy:
If you haven't committed just go with them...I have never heard of police kidnapping...common bejng stubborn only brings deadly beating

You do know that if you go with them, you can still be subject to a beating when you reach station... They will invent all kinds of stories, introduce you to some friendly mosquitoes, and after all is said and done, you know that you will pay bail, from 4k-50k, even if you did not do anything at all. Police na one chance oh.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Angrymode: 5:39am On Jun 26, 2016
banme1:
exaggeration
This is rather an understatement with respect to my own experience You will just have to hate the 9ja police except your father or yourself is one.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Angrymode: 5:53am On Jun 26, 2016
felix55:
I Kw u hate dem but don't go to police & report if u hv a problem...Ewu

After dealing with police on one or two occasions, you will prefer to let trouble walk on you as if you were a weakling instead of involving the police.
The headache and expenses involved in being entangled with the police in any way so annoying.
Police are just a bunch of useless idiots causing more arm than good.
You won't understand any of these if either of your parent is in the police or you are one sha.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Angrymode: 5:53am On Jun 26, 2016
felix55:
I Kw u hate dem but don't go to police & report if u hv a problem...Ewu

After dealing with police on one or two occasions, you will prefer to let trouble walk on you as if you were a weakling instead of involving the police.
The headache and expenses involved in being entangled with the police in any way is so annoying.
Police are just a bunch of useless idiots causing more arm than good.
You won't understand any of these if either of your parent is in the police or you are one sha.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 6:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Our police Officers always misbehave like rogues that's why I use to buy drinks to friends to celebrate any time arm robber shot or killer driver killed a police officer....

POLICE IS YOUR ENEMY
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by segello58(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2016
I'm really happy for you opps, God is really with you and guiding you. Because they will snatch your phone, beat you more than the guy they came to arrest come arrest you join if they site your camera phone
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by segello58(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2016
I watched on TV how some police squad arrested a notorious criminal that has been tormenting the particular area is called a suspect. People came out recording the event giving the police the professional performance paspection to the public.

Why Nigeria police hate came?
It's because they do too much illegal job
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by muganbo1(m): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Yeah if you know why they are arresting him,he might be right for resisting arrest

Last week,I was coming back home from an eatery around 8pm with my friend..the police stopped us and started searching our pockets and the car,as soon as one of them saw that I'm using an iPhone he seized my phone and asked me to go sit in thier car...i was confused until he came to me and started bragging about how he will throw me in cell(coz I'm using an iPhone right?) ..they said I'm a yahoo boy and I asked them for evidence; they said " you dey use iPhone "

I was mad and dumbfounded and had to bail myself out of the mess with 5k coz it's late,raining and have stuffs i got to do at home

Nigerian police is an embarrassment to the Nigerian community !
lie Muhammed u can't pay such money unless u have exhibit on ur phone
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by jide333(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2016
That's why i will never pity any police that got beaten by military men. Na who fit them be that military and militant. To hell with 9ja police not force!
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by alexrufabot(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2016
milloguy:
If you haven't committed just go with them...I have never heard of police kidnapping...common bejng stubborn only brings deadly beating

And u think u can follow police to d station without pay a dime b4 u leave.( if u r connected or ready for court case)
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by grandstar(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2016
milloguy:

A panel beating
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2016
muganbo1:
lie Muhammed u can't pay such money unless u have exhibit on ur phone

Yeah but you should read the second paragraph
It's late,raining and I got stuff to do

And if you've ever witnessed police harassment you won't think about being right or wrong again.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by 2kurupt(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2016
banme1:
exaggeration

Seriously this account of his ain't an exaggeration. Until you have had a one-on-one experience with the men of the Nigeria Police you'll never understand.

These dudes can just pick you up in a bus stop, while you're obviously waiting for a bus ride & straight it's back of counter, 5k last no pricing.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Yeah if you know why they are arresting him,he might be right for resisting arrest

Last week,I was coming back home from an eatery around 8pm with my friend..the police stopped us and started searching our pockets and the car,as soon as one of them saw that I'm using an iPhone he seized my phone and asked me to go sit in thier car...i was confused until he came to me and started bragging about how he will throw me in cell(coz I'm using an iPhone right?) ..they said I'm a yahoo boy and I asked them for evidence; they said " you dey use iPhone "

I was mad and dumbfounded and had to bail myself out of the mess with 5k coz it's late,raining and have stuffs i got to do at home

Nigerian police is an embarrassment to the Nigerian community !

Hahaha ..

They steal from masses.

We don pass this level tey tey.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by IDGMIDGM(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=Oluwamuyeewa post=46929328]Yeah if you know why they are arresting him,he might be right for resisting arrest

Last week,I was coming back home from an eatery around 8pm with my friend..the police stopped us and started searching our pockets and the car,as soon as one of them saw that I'm using an iPhone he seized my phone and asked me to go sit in thier car...i was confused until he came to me and started bragging about how he will throw me in cell(coz I'm using an iPhone right?) ..they sa please i would like to know where dis happened to you and pls where u able to get their names?i can help you report dis police issue with u to the HQ,NPF!i wouldnt want them to go unpurnished!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures / Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing / Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.