Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares (23732 Views)

I Can't Watch Video In My PC / Best Free VPN Softwares For Your Devices [phones And PC] / You Can Now Set Passwords For Your Pc Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=Bobbyunitedfc post=47105231][/quote] sorry dude... I was kinda busy when posting this..
check the comments out... I've done that now.. no vex bro
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

OK fella... imma make it brief.
3. Unity.. it's a software for creating both PC and Mobil 3D games... highly recommended for designing/creating game characters, environment..etc(u can script too--java or any other programming language)

4. Desktop Icon toy. it's light soft used for arranging the icons on your desktop environment..(it has various shapes.. etc heart, V, Clock shapes etc) It's pretty cool.

5. Android Studio.. it's software used for developing Android apps/games... it comes with a lot of templates(depending on the version you purchase).

7. Audacity. it's a software used for editing of music...You wanna make you own music? this baby and FL studio will do just fine for a novice.

8.power Director. this baby is used for editing videos(try her out if you wanna make home videos---or try adobe premiere)

9. Flux. it's a tiny software that......kinda control your desktop lightening..(it's kinda eyes protector) That's all about her... depending on how you set her.

10.Internet Download Manager - a.k.a IDM. ...did you ever watched a movie on YouTube and you wish to download it but you can't? this baby does that for you...and if you ever have a large file to download... this baby does it too. the speed is a bomb and you can pause and resume anytime, anywhere.
11. Xampp or wamp. if you're a web developer you'll understand this beautiful better. it's a local host..it allows you to test Run your php script, MySQL etc( have you heard of WordPress /joomla before? then you need this baby to locally use them)

12. mouse server. hnmm....ever wished your PC got a remote? then relax... your dreams has come true. you need her both on your Android phone and then the desktop version. it's kinda Wi-Fi remote. you control your PC without touching it. eg. play music,movies, navigate, presentation through your phone . (the first time I used this beauty to present --dude I wish you see the look in those fox eyes --na so I just dey fom king of tech--i made a lot of money that day. ignorance is expensive )

14. Smadav. have you ever plugin your flash, phone into any PC and when you disconnect it you realize everything on your phone is gone missing and you be " oh my God my phone is corrupt "? relax now... this dude will scan and fix any missing files.. (even though they went to hell.. this dude will dig them out and take them back to their normal position) with Smadav no virus from USB can attack your PC. it automatically scan any external drive you plugin to your computer.

and finally.. notepad++ .. you use it for scripting... any programming language you good at.

concerning the Photoshop question...
there's just a little bit of difference... but not much..
you know.. we have Cs1-6. CC it's just the latest version for now.
Adobe illustrator.. hmmm. don't know how to describe her.. it's cool for designing of logos and so on.

hope I've been able to answer your question? dude feel free to ask.. if you have any further questions.

Advice: just what you do make sure you have these 3 fellas on your computer.. Smadav, idm, and desktop icon toy

DESKTOP ICON I DOWNLOADED REFUSED TO OPEN AFTER installation.....idm dunno how to use it,am i to type in the website of what i wana download?
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

DESKTOP ICON I DOWNLOADED REFUSED TO OPEN AFTER installation.....idm dunno how to use it,am i to type in the website of what i wana download?

lol.. your desktop icon toy.. once you install it. it's already active..
all you need do is...check the extreme right side of your desktop toolbar... close to where you have your battery icon..
click the little arrow facing up(show hidden icons) hover around all the icons there until you come across DESKTOP ICON TOY.... click on it and it's gonna bring out a dialogue box.. click on layout...click on the drop list arrow.... and chose any of your desired shape.. click OK... and watch the magic your desktop will perform....

pls let me know if you still can't get it to work.

and for IDM once you install it.. it will be automatically integrated into all the browsers you have on your computer.
which means. once you want to download anything online.. IDM will automatically grab it and download it for you (it still gonna ask your permission before it proceed downloading)
in case it's still not working... go to your browser settings and click on Add on..click on extensions... then locate IDM and enable...

let me know if you got any problem..

note: make you got the crack version of IDM, if you can't purchase the full version..
cuz the trial version... only last for 30 days.. once it's expired you won't be able to download with any of your browsers... until you uninstall it.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

all you need do is...check the extreme right side of your desktop toolbar... close to where you have your battery icon..
click the little arrow facing up(show hidden icons) hover around all the icons there until you come across DESKTOP ICON TOY.... click on it and it's gonna bring out a dialogue box.. click on layout...click on the drop list arrow.... and chose any of your desired shape.. click OK... and watch the magic your desktop will perform....

and for IDM once you install it.. it will be automatically integrated into all the browsers you have on your computer.
which means. once you want to download anything online.. IDM will automatically grab it and download it for you (it still gonna ask your permission before it proceed downloading)
in case it's still not working... go to your browser settings and click on Add on..click on extensions... then locate IDM and enable...

note: make you got the crack version of IDM, if you can't purchase the full version..
cuz the trial version... only last for 30 days.. once it's expired you won't be able to download with any of your browsers... until you uninstall it.

Thanks bro,that was very insightful,i vex delete the desktop icon but i dnt have idm,will install it from a cd software i have..hopefully that ons is cracked already cos i wana download large files,movies and series,,,abi u based in lagos make u come give me films,my pc is empty for now
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Youngsage: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

OK fella... imma make it brief.
3. Unity.. it's a software for creating both PC and Mobil 3D games... highly recommended for designing/creating game characters, environment..etc(u can script too--java or any other programming language)

4. Desktop Icon toy. it's light soft used for arranging the icons on your desktop environment..(it has various shapes.. etc heart, V, Clock shapes etc) It's pretty cool.

5. Android Studio.. it's software used for developing Android apps/games... it comes with a lot of templates(depending on the version you purchase).

7. Audacity. it's a software used for editing of music...You wanna make you own music? this baby and FL studio will do just fine for a novice.

8.power Director. this baby is used for editing videos(try her out if you wanna make home videos---or try adobe premiere)

9. Flux. it's a tiny software that......kinda control your desktop lightening..(it's kinda eyes protector) That's all about her... depending on how you set her.

10.Internet Download Manager - a.k.a IDM. ...did you ever watched a movie on YouTube and you wish to download it but you can't? this baby does that for you...and if you ever have a large file to download... this baby does it too. the speed is a bomb and you can pause and resume anytime, anywhere.
11. Xampp or wamp. if you're a web developer you'll understand this beautiful better. it's a local host..it allows you to test Run your php script, MySQL etc( have you heard of WordPress /joomla before? then you need this baby to locally use them)

12. mouse server. hnmm....ever wished your PC got a remote? then relax... your dreams has come true. you need her both on your Android phone and then the desktop version. it's kinda Wi-Fi remote. you control your PC without touching it. eg. play music,movies, navigate, presentation through your phone . (the first time I used this beauty to present --dude I wish you see the look in those fox eyes --na so I just dey fom king of tech--i made a lot of money that day. ignorance is expensive )

14. Smadav. have you ever plugin your flash, phone into any PC and when you disconnect it you realize everything on your phone is gone missing and you be " oh my God my phone is corrupt "? relax now... this dude will scan and fix any missing files.. (even though they went to hell.. this dude will dig them out and take them back to their normal position) with Smadav no virus from USB can attack your PC. it automatically scan any external drive you plugin to your computer.

and finally.. notepad++ .. you use it for scripting... any programming language you good at.

concerning the Photoshop question...
there's just a little bit of difference... but not much..
you know.. we have Cs1-6. CC it's just the latest version for now.
Adobe illustrator.. hmmm. don't know how to describe her.. it's cool for designing of logos and so on.

hope I've been able to answer your question? dude feel free to ask.. if you have any further questions.

Advice: just what you do make sure you have these 3 fellas on your computer.. Smadav, idm, and desktop icon toy

Woow!! Thanks so so much for your detailed response, I really appreciate it. In fact I'm very happy right now, see ehn most of these apps were strange to me but not anymore! cheesy cheesy
Okayy, I'm about to go on a downloading spree right now i do hope I can get these apps through google... Or is there any particular site you would recommend for free downloads?
Also, the audacity and Photoshop cc are they also available for free on the internet? If not, where can I get them then?
Thanks man! smiley smiley
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Afternoon guys, what are the softwares you can do without on your PC?
let's share our favorite softwares on our PC.....
these are mine:

4. Desktop Icon Toy (I love this baby)

12. Mouse server

Hello Bro, pls kindly share me your desktop icon toy (is it cracked) and the mouse server (cant seem to get my hand on one)... Maybe via BBM
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Thanks bro,that was very insightful,i vex delete the desktop icon but i dnt have idm,will install it from a cd software i have..hopefully that ons is cracked already cos i wana download large files,movies and series,,,abi u based in lagos make u come give me films,my pc is empty for now

sorry dude, I don't base in Lagos..
drop ya email.. I'll forward the crack version to ya..

dude I got over 2 thousands movies on my external 1 terabyte HDD...
hey hey... I know what you're thinking... I'm not a movie-holic...lol... they are for biz..
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=pinkyruledworld post=47117119][/quote] pls drop your email... I'll send them tonight... .. cracking softwares sometimes could give one a lot of headache... I'll forward the crack version.... don't miss a step..
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Youngsage:

Woow!! Thanks so so much for your detailed response, I really appreciate it. In fact I'm very happy right now, see ehn most of these apps were strange to me but not anymore! cheesy cheesy
Okayy, I'm about to go on a downloading spree right now i do hope I can get these apps through google... Or is there any particular site you would recommend for free downloads?
Also, the audacity and Photoshop cc are they also available for free on the internet? If not, where can I get them then?
Thanks man! smiley smiley

wish simple server is still working..i woulda forward 'em to ya....

you can get audacity free online... try filehippo. com or 4shared. com.. or just google it.

Photoshop CC... you can only get the trial version.... but cracking it ain't beans dude... it took me almost a week to crack it probably...
I downloaded Adobe master collections CC....had been through hell before I successfully cracked it.
(master collections is almost 6gb)

I wish you're close to me... woulda just install all of em for ya free of charge.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=pinkyruledworld post=47117119][/quote]
pls drop your email...
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

sorry dude, I don't base in Lagos..
drop ya email.. I'll forward the crack version to ya..

dude I got over 2 thousands movies on my external 1 terabyte HDD...
hey hey... I know what you're thinking... I'm not a movie-holic...lol... they are for biz..

YEAH I KNOW.....LOL I KNOW THE MOVIE THING IS BASICALLY FOR BUSINESS,WISH U WERE IN LAGOS......I DON GOOGLE TIRE FOR NAIRALAND HERE TO SEE WHO FIT SELL MOVIES FOR ME....

OMOLOLU51@GMAIL.COM...PLS FORWARD IT TO THIS MAIL,THANKS PLS DNT MIND IF U DO IT TONIGHT COS OF MY DATA PLAN...
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

YEAH I KNOW.....LOL I KNOW THE MOVIE THING IS BASICALLY FOR BUSINESS,WISH U WERE IN LAGOS......I DON GOOGLE TIRE FOR NAIRALAND HERE TO SEE WHO FIT SELL MOVIES FOR ME....

OMOLOLU51@GMAIL.COM...PLS FORWARD IT TO THIS MAIL,THANKS PLS DNT MIND IF U DO IT TONIGHT COS OF MY DATA PLAN...

lol.. I' will... partner in crime (hope you know what I mean?)

the Mtn night stuff..... hehehe go and buy data... abi you no want make Mtn pay their fine finish ni?
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol.. I' will... partner in crime (hope you know what I mean?)

the Mtn night stuff..... hehehe go and buy data... abi you no want make Mtn pay their fine finish ni?

LOL MTN NIGHT PLAN,,,,TA SHII DIDNT WORK LAST WEEK OR SO BUT IS BACK ON NOW SHA.....AND I ALSO NOTICE I GET FASTER CONNECTION ON MY HOTSPOT THAN MY UNIVERSAL MODEM....
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

LOL MTN NIGHT PLAN,,,,TA SHII DIDNT WORK LAST WEEK OR SO BUT IS BACK ON NOW SHA.....AND I ALSO NOTICE I GET FASTER CONNECTION ON MY HOTSPOT THAN MY UNIVERSAL MODEM....

then you've just gotten a fake universal modem... that's one of it characteristic ...
have experienced it before. until I got a new one

on a normal ground... modem should be faster than your phone hot-spot.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

then you've just gotten a fake universal modem... that's one of it characteristic ...
have experienced it before. until I got a new one

on a normal ground... modem should be faster than your phone hot-spot.

by new one u mean a universal one or a particular network....
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:47am On Jul 02, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

pls drop your email...
@yahoo.com thanks

4. Desktop Icon Toy

12. Mouse server
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

by new one u mean a universal one or a particular network....

any one
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
pinkyruledworld@yahoo.com thanks

4. Desktop Icon Toy

12. Mouse server

hmm... wish you drop it earlier. I've forward it to those who drop theirs earlier...

anyway.... till tomorrow... I'll try and do that.......
currently outta data
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

hmm... wish you drop it earlier. I've forward it to those who drop theirs earlier...

anyway.... till tomorrow... I'll try and do that.......
currently outta data
okay, patient dog
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

did all u instructed me regarding the desktop icon but still didnt work,my desktop remains same..... u didnt send d idm again last nite...hope u good man?
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

did all u instructed me regarding the desktop icon but still didnt work,my desktop remains same..... u didnt send d idm again last nite...hope u good man?

I've done that bro... check your email.
uninstall the Desktop icon and install the one I forward to you.. follow the first procedure..

I'm good thanks Bro.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I've done that bro... check your email.
uninstall the Desktop icon and install the one I forward to you.. follow the first procedure..

I'm good thanks Bro.

bro i didnt see any mail o,checked my spam too nothing there man....omololu51@gmail;com or omos24ever@gmail.com
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

bro i didnt see any mail o,checked my spam too nothing there man....omololu51@gmail;com or omos24ever@gmail.com

sorry about that dude...
I'll resend it tomorrow...
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Youngsage: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

wish simple server is still working..i woulda forward 'em to ya....

you can get audacity free online... try filehippo. com or 4shared. com.. or just google it.

Photoshop CC... you can only get the trial version.... but cracking it ain't beans dude... it took me almost a week to crack it probably...
I downloaded Adobe master collections CC....had been through hell before I successfully cracked it.
(master collections is almost 6gb)

I wish you're close to me... woulda just install all of em for ya free of charge.

Many Thanks man, i do appreciate!
Now i wish you're in Lagos... My pc is just kinda empty at the moment cry lol

Anyhow sha I'll try and download the ones i can. As for the photoshop well i dunno, i don't even know how to crack...

Well is it possible to get the cd to buy(the full version) and any idea of the price? Gracias.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Youngsage:

Many Thanks man, i do appreciate!
Now i wish you're in Lagos... My pc is just kinda empty at the moment cry lol

Anyhow sha I'll try and download the ones i can. As for the photoshop well i dunno, i don't even know how to crack...

Well is it possible to get the cd to buy(the full version) and any idea of the price? Gracias.

hmm
.since you're in lag you can get the CD..the price should be 30 naira, but you still need to crack it... u no sey we naija fellas no like buy full version of software...lol

anyway you can purchase the full version online, if you can afford it..

1 Like

Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

hmm
.since you're in lag you can get the CD..the price should be 30 naira, but you still need to crack it... u no sey we naija fellas no like buy full version of software...lol

anyway you can purchase the full version online, if you can afford it..

bro am still expecting the mouse server and desktop icon

@youngsage wch app u say u need, is it idm? i fit forward u the link to download the crack
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

@youngsage wch app u say u need, is it idm? i fit forward u the link to download the crack

I'm sorry you guys haven't received the
email I sent you guys.. I'm kinda surprised you guys haven't received it.. cuz I compressed all the softwares to zip file and forward it to all emails address I received here last night..

pls guys be patient with me I'll resend it tomorrow
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Olarewajub: 3:26am On Jul 03, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

email I sent you guys.. I'm kinda surprised you guys haven't received it.. cuz I compressed all the softwares to zip file and forward it to all emails address I received here last night..

I just sent you a pm. Need the IDM and any other software you can offer. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Youngsage: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

@young.sage wch app u say u need, is it idm? i fit forward u the link to download the crack

Anyone at all, i just need softwares
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Okay I'll send you a p.m. Pls do add me to the list of software recipients. Thanks.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
idm + crack

http://download1.uploadocean.com:182/d/4lv55b7m2tslvrtxcv5latrmervjer4om542opmw5i555wtxmwsdne2g/IDM%206.25%20build%2021%20Setup%20+%20Crack.zip

or visit mhktricks. net
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Youngsage:

Anyone at all, i just need softwares

Okay I'll send you a p.m. Pls do add me to the list of software recipients. Thanks.

#smile at software recipients..... I kinda like that name.... I'll name my company that in the future

1 Like

Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
idm + crack

http://download1.uploadocean.com:182/d/4lv55b7m2tslvrtxcv5latrmervjer4om542opmw5i555wtxmwsdne2g/IDM%206.25%20build%2021%20Setup%20+%20Crack.zip

or visit mhktricks. net

SAW THIS ,DOWNLOADED IT,EXTRACT THING WAS MY WAHALA...COULDNT DO IT...TE THING TIRE ME JOR....I JUST BONE AM,NOW TRYING TO DOWNLOAD A MOVIE WORTH OVER 500MB USING UCWEB,GOT TO 300MB,NETWORK CUT HAD TO RESTART AN GAT STUCKED AT 10PERCENT...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guides For Buying New Or Used Laptops For Beginners / 6 Awesome Hidden Things On Facebook... / Why Is Printing Expensive Than Photocopy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.