Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares (23402 Views)

I Can't Watch Video In My PC / Best Free VPN Softwares For Your Devices [phones And PC] / You Can Now Set Passwords For Your Pc Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA
I HAVE A BIZNESS PROPOSAL FOR U,SINCE U FAR AWAY AND I NEED MOVIES AND SERIES ON MY SYSTEM,I DON FIND TIRE FOR LAGOS I NO SEE PERSON WEY FIT SEND ME MOVIES,SO I NEED U TO HELP ME GET A 32GIG MEMOERY CARD,STORE MOVIES AND SERIES DEN SEND IT DOWN TO LAGOS FOR ME..........FIRST U HAVE SEND ME A LIST OF MOVIES U GONA SEND SO U NO GO SEND ME FILM WEY I DON WATCH B4.....SO WATCHASAY?
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

SAW THIS ,DOWNLOADED IT,EXTRACT THING WAS MY WAHALA...COULDNT DO IT...TE THING TIRE ME JOR....I JUST BONE AM,NOW TRYING TO DOWNLOAD A MOVIE WORTH OVER 500MB USING UCWEB,GOT TO 300MB,NETWORK CUT HAD TO RESTART AN GAT STUCKED AT 10PERCENT...
xtrating shouldnt be a problem, u fit use ur android fone extraxt am or just download winrar, if u still having problem, u fit holla me on whatsapp (check my signature)
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
YOUNGSTUNNA
I HAVE A BIZNESS PROPOSAL FOR U,SINCE U FAR AWAY AND I NEED MOVIES AND SERIES ON MY SYSTEM,I DON FIND TIRE FOR LAGOS I NO SEE PERSON WEY FIT SEND ME MOVIES,SO I NEED U TO HELP ME GET A 32GIG MEMOERY CARD,STORE MOVIES AND SERIES DEN SEND IT DOWN TO LAGOS FOR ME..........FIRST U HAVE SEND ME A LIST OF MOVIES U GONA SEND SO U NO GO SEND ME FILM WEY I DON WATCH B4.....SO WATCHASAY?
chai wish I was in lag, got about 150movies n ma pc
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

LOL where is your location bro
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

ABK
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

ABK
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
ABK

lol abk no far na.fit go and come back same day na......but make i see the list of movies u get
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

I got love for biz bro...let's talk biz...
Nice gesture...32Gig_flash cost almost 6-grand over here...Delivery from here to Lag...cost 1.5-grand.
2-grand is my bill....do the math and inbox me...if you still got interest
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I got love for biz bro...let's talk biz...
Nice gesture...32Gig_flash cost almost 6-grand over here...Delivery from here to Lag...cost 1.5-grand.
2-grand is my bill....do the math and inbox me...if you still got interest

lol youngstunna,ok lets say 32gig is much,i fit budget 4k for every package,,,thats my price jare...
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

lol youngstunna,ok lets say 32gig is much,i fit budget 4k for every package,,,thats my price jare...

1.5 grand for t-fair...2-grand for 16gb memory card. that's 3.5 grand- in total for Expenses...5-kilo for me....

nay... it ain't worth the stress...
how-bout addin 2 grand to the 4?
..that will amout to 6-Gs.... and everyone go home smiling -no losses count...
watcha say 'bout that huh?
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

1.5 grand for t-fair...2-grand for 16gb memory card. that's 3.5 grand- in total for Expenses...5-kilo for me....

nay... it ain't worth the stress...
how-bout addin 2 grand to the 4?
..that will amout to 6-Gs.... and everyone go home smiling -no losses count...
watcha say 'bout that huh?

lets make it a round figure man.....5k...thats my last offer...take it and dnt break it

so leme see a screenshot of dem movies u gona send make i do transfer to your account....
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

lets make it a round figure man.....5k...thats my last offer...take it and dnt break it

so leme see a screenshot of dem movies u gona send make i do transfer to your account....

hmm... I'll see to that......

I'll screenshot you later...... I got a little fever....wanna stay away from my PC for while....... doc said so.

what kinda movies you do bro? cuz I ain't got a single nollywood on my PC.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

hmm... I'll see to that......

I'll screenshot you later...... I got a little fever....wanna stay away from my PC for while....... doc said so.

what kinda movies you do bro? cuz I ain't got a single nollywood on my PC.

see my guy o,,,,nollywood seriously?

sorry bou your health bro,get well soon my guy....

action,drama,series,i hate them gods of egypt kinda movie,romatic movies,action and series...
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

see my guy o,,,,nollywood seriously?

sorry bou your health bro,get well soon my guy....

action,drama,series,i hate them gods of egypt kinda movie,romatic movies,action and series...

..thanks dude... I got all 'em except series. I got special external hard drive for series...unfortunately I accidentally dropped it from 3 storey building and that was the end it. dude it wasn't funny -i couldn't eat for days. the pain was equivalent to heartbreak.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=Bobbyunitedfc post=47240490]

hey dude, I haven't heard from you...
you know I got a better opinion.... do you have an external hard drive? if you do reply me...
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=YOUNGSTUNNA post=47295548][/quote]
give me your number make i holla you......was giving u enough time to get better,guess u fine now

and no i dont have external hd.......been waiting for the screenshot u promise to send and also the idm u wana send to my mail...
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

give me your number make i holla you......was giving u enough time to get better,guess u fine now
0802 461 5705
and no i dont have external hd.......been waiting for the screenshot u promise to send and also the idm u wana send to my mail...

dude seriously you haven't seen the idm I sent to you? I've sent that twice...

I thought you have external hard drive.. woulda make it easier.. you would have sent here to me.. I fill it up and send it back.. 16gb will not hold much movies....
here is my contact 0802 461 5705..
pls drop your email... I'll resend the idm and the screenshot
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

dude seriously you haven't seen the idm I sent to you? I've sent that twice...

I thought you have external hard drive.. woulda make it easier.. you would have sent here to me.. I fill it up and send it back.. 16gb will not hold much movies....
here is my contact 0802 461 5705..
pls drop your email... I'll resend the idm and the screenshot

what if i send u a 32gig flashdrive bro..
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

what if i send u a 32gig flashdrive bro..
no problem... when are you sending it? lemme when you're ready.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Olarewajub: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
@ YOUNGSTUNNA
I've receive the files you sent me, although i've been unable to install them due to slow internet access.

Thanks. i really appreciate.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Olarewajub:
@ YOUNGSTUNNA
I've receive the files you sent me, although i've been unable to install them due to slow internet access.

Thanks. i really appreciate.
you're welcome bro...
I'm glad I could be of help to ya.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Olarewajub: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Okay here are mine.

1. Microsoft word
2. Cortana
3. Photoshop CS6
4. Internet download manager
5. Audacity
6. Microsoft edge
7. Microsoft Power point
8. Windows defender
9. SmaDav
10. Remote control

1 Like

Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by dblaisepascal(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

sorry bro I might send it a little bit late...

you know naw.... Mtn midnight browsing
pls, bro''' extend ur kindness"' ekhatorpascal@gmail.com.... wink
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

you're welcome bro...
I'm glad I could be of help to ya.

never got a mail
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by yemi2plus(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
idm + crack

http://download1.uploadocean.com:182/d/4lv55b7m2tslvrtxcv5latrmervjer4om542opmw5i555wtxmwsdne2g/IDM%206.25%20build%2021%20Setup%20+%20Crack.zip

or visit mhktricks. net

The download link above is expired and I couldn't download directly from mhktricks, the download links there kept re-directing me to ad sites, on uploadcloud, I didn't see where to click to start the download.

I'll greatly appreciate if you can forward the setup+crack file to my email: yemi2plus@gmail.com
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
yemi2plus:

The download link above is expired and I couldn't download directly from mhktricks, the download links there kept re-directing me to ad sites, on uploadcloud, I didn't see where to click to start the download.

I'll greatly appreciate if you can forward the setup+crack file to my email: yemi2plus@gmail.com

the mail hosts are blocking me from sending exe files, try using a pc to access it or u chill I will upload and post the link here later.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by yemi2plus(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

the mail hosts are blocking me from sending exe files, try using a pc to access it or u chill I will upload and post the link here later.

Alternatively, you can put both files in a folder and zip them, I presently don't have access to a PC right.

Thanks brother.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
yemi2plus:

Alternatively, you can put both files in a folder and zip them, I presently don't have access to a PC right.

Thanks brother.
its zipped but the mail seems to detect it, I ll try uploading it when power is restored. u can buzz me on whatsapp to keep me posted.
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 23, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

never got a mail
Wow!!! are you serious about that? i've done that twice.....sorry about that dude maybe i got your email address wrong please kindly drop it again.
my sincere apology
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 23, 2016
dblaisepascal:
pls, bro''' extend ur kindness"' ekhatorpascal@gmail.com.... wink

ok bro i';; do that...check your email
Re: Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares by dblaisepascal(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

ok bro i';; do that...check your email
I really do appreciate''' am not too grinded with operating system, pls, how do I install it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unlock Any Data Card Modem And Make It Useable On Any Network / Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers / Guides For Buying New Or Used Laptops For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.