Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months (8636 Views)

5 Things We Discovered In Latest Laboratory Test On Plastic Rice - NAFDAC / NAFDAC Registration In Three Months. / GET ASSISTANCE YOU NEED IN YOUR NAFDAC REGISTRATION IN JUST 2 MONTHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
OUR SERVICES
QUICK NAFDAC REGISTRATION OF YOUR PRODUCTS
ANALYSIS OF YOUR PRODUCT
NAFDAC ONLINE REGISTRATION (NAPAMS)
PRODUCT BARCODE REGISTRATION
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 7:07am On May 26, 2017
-Do you need to register your product with NAFDAC and obtain a genuine registration number in few weeks (Local and Imported)
-Are you an importer and you need to get your NAFDAC NO. In less than one month (FAST TRACK)?
-Are you a fresh graduate who just started a small business with perhaps all your savings, little or no production facilities, yet you want to register your product and give it a standard feel?
-Are you into small scale packaging of consumable goods and other products that require NAFDAC registration and you want to make it standard and totally ready for Nigerian market even with low capital?

OUR SERVICES:
QUICK NAFDAC REGISTRATION OF YOUR PRODUCT
PROVISION OF PRODUCT BARCODE TO HELP YOU SELL IN BIG SUPER STORES
ANALYSIS OF YOUR PRODUCTS
WATER TREATMENT
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 7:20am On May 29, 2017
How may we help your business today??
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 10:56am On May 30, 2017
-Do you need to register your product with NAFDAC and obtain a genuine registration number in few weeks (Local and Imported)
-Are you an importer and you need to get your NAFDAC NO. In less than one month (FAST TRACK)?
-Are you a fresh graduate who just started a small business with perhaps all your savings, little or no production facilities, yet you want to register your product and give it a standard feel?
-Are you into small scale packaging of consumable goods and other products that require NAFDAC registration and you want to make it standard and totally ready for Nigerian market even with low capital?

OUR SERVICES:
QUICK NAFDAC REGISTRATION OF YOUR PRODUCT
PROVISION OF PRODUCT BARCODE TO HELP YOU SELL IN BIG SUPER STORES
ANALYSIS OF YOUR PRODUCTS
WATER TREATMENT
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 3:03am On Jun 01, 2017
How may we help you today
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Get your humble beginning right. it doesn't cost much to get a NAFDAC Reg for your small scale food products. Don't be scared of NAFDAC standard, we can assist your start up especially in helping you get register your products.
OUR SERVICES
ANALYSIS OF YOUR PRODUCT
PRODUCT BARCODING
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
How may we help you today
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Get your humble beginning right. it doesn't cost much to get a NAFDAC Reg for your small scale food products. Don't be scared of NAFDAC standard, we can assist your start up especially in helping you get register your products.
OUR SERVICES
TRADEMARK REGISTRATION
ANALYSIS OF YOUR PRODUCT
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by Jatropha: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
I need information on how to process NAFDAC and the requirements... Please do contact me on owaboye17@gmail.com or 07067961664, thanks
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2018
How may we help your Business today?
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by owillowill: 4:18am On Mar 31, 2018
Kindly send your contact details to oluwilliams111@gmail.com. We're into snacks production
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
How may we help you today??
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by motemi111(m): 12:46am On Apr 03, 2018
Kindly contact me on motemi007@gmail.com
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 2:44am On Jun 05, 2018
How may we serve you today
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by enyswoth: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls contact me on amachicks@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by Jbandit: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Send info to Joerusiafe@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by yeman1(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2018
GWILLCONCEPT:
OUR SERVICES
ANALYSIS OF YOUR PRODUCT
how much can it cost me to register a small business ? Because I would like to start producing local soap. Thank you.
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Contact me please 0-810879-1326
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by GWILLCONCEPT: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
How may we serve you today??
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by Outshiner(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Your phone number is not here.
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by Outshiner(f): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kindly whatsapp me on 07081755989
Re: Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months by iamaibeekay: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
How can I reach you for this service. Kindly contact me on 07036708272

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps, NAFDAC Temporarily Lift Ban On Sachet Alcoholic Beverages / Price Of Rice Up 81% In 1 Year, Onions Rise 123% / Green Coffee And Roast Coffee For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.