Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Google Adsense Payment Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Payment Help! (1968 Views)

HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month / Have You Received Adsense Payment For November? Union Bank Dorm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Payment Help! by crazyabbey(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why haven't I receive my adsense earnings in my bank account since on the 21st of this week. cry

This is my first time of receiving payment, I select the wire transfer payment method In adsense and Google sent me an email that my payment has been sent successfully.

Am yet to receive any money in my UBA saving account is their anybody who knows how this thing works.
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by Phasesone(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Aqua.............. shoo This is serious
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by crazyabbey(m): 2:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Anybody pleaseeeeee
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by javijabor1(m): 5:04am On Jun 26, 2016
If adsense sent you a mail then it's the bank.
Just send a mail to them. Has happened to me before.

Relax smiley
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by crazyabbey(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2016
javijabor1:
If adsense sent you a mail then it's the bank.
Just send a mail to them. Has happened to me before.

Relax smiley

You mean I should send a mail to adsense or to my bank.
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by Codedboy95(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
crazyabbey:
Why haven't I receive my adsense earnings in my bank account since on the 21st of this week. cry

This is my first time of receiving payment, I select the wire transfer payment method In adsense and Google sent me an email that my payment has been sent successfully.

Am yet to receive any money in my UBA saving account is their anybody who knows how this thing works.

how much are you receiving?. have you checked your account balance? uba sometimes don't send alert....
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by miracle4(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
if after like 5 working days, you don't get the alert or amount reflected in your savings account, you'll need visit the bank to inquire from your account manager
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by crazyabbey(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Codedboy95:
how much are you receiving?. have you checked your account balance? uba sometimes don't send alert....

I have checked my account their is no money and am sure Google already sent the money because I can see the payment receipt in my balance.
And the money is only $150
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by crazyabbey(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
miracle4:
if after like 5 working days, you don't get the alert or amount reflected in your savings account, you'll need visit the bank to inquire from your account manager

Thanks Bro, I will go to UBA 2moro it already up to 8 days.
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by mr2kay(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
8 days is too much O
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by warrenweste(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
crazyabbey:

Did you eventually gt the money
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by fineyemi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
crazyabbey:

did u eventually get the money
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by Mr2kay2: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
He won't come back to say he's received it

4 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by naijagat: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by Encrypted: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
having same issue here. UBA Yet to credit me. Been using them since this year. This is the first time such is happening.
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by fineyemi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Encrypted:
having same issue here. UBA Yet to credit me. Been using them since this year. This is the first time such is happening.
i got alerted yesterday from GTB into my savings account
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by ekeday(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
having same issue
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Are You not in this country n dnt you read financial update n CBN directives?

You can't receive Google adsense wire transfers again with either your Nigerian savings or current accounts, instead a Nigerian dollar domicilary account is wat you need...go and open one n edit your payment settings to put the New account number. Immediately you will be paid.

Also the funds will bounce back to Google n it will be re deposited into your adsense earning account. So you not worry. Just go and open a domicilary account.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by ekeday(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Are You not in this country n dnt you read financial update n CBN directives?

You can't receive Google adsense wire transfers again with either your Nigerian savings or current accounts, instead a Nigerian dollar domicilary account is wat you need...go and open one n edit your payment settings to put the New account number. Immediately you will be paid.

Also the funds will bounce back to Google n it will be re deposited into your adsense earning account. So you not worry. Just go and open a domicilary account.

Thanks
you mean I should go and open dollar acct right
Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:10am On Aug 08, 2021
ekeday:

you mean I should go and open dollar acct right

Yes

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Payment Help! by ekeday(m): 3:04am On Aug 08, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Yes
ok thank, but since de don ban dollar FX. IF i recieve how can i use the dollar boss pls i need more detail.

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload To Google Drive / Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? / Big Project (yoruba Forum)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.