Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Is it right for an organist to get paid for his service in the house of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is it right for an organist to get paid for his service in the house of God? (389 Views)

Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is it right for an organist to get paid for his service in the house of God? by MikArib: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Is it right for an organist (keyboardist) to be receiving salary or wage from the church he or she plays for? , because I feel its a sin collecting the money since its God's work. Please I need your response....Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

‘we Should Apologise To Gays, Women And Exploited Children’ – Pope Francis / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife As She Turns A Year Older / 9years Old Boy Being Chained In A Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.