Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. (27317 Views)

Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by thelastmediator: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Saying it the way it is. Only hardwork brings true wealth

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by worshipdevice(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2016
enigmagu1:
WHEN??
By miracle...LOL
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by ceejay80s(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Nigerians Pastors Are Legal Thieves Like Politician After People Money

Most People Becomes Pastor Today Because It Is One Of The Most Lucrative Business In The Country

No do mistake tell girl for my compound this story or else dem go quarrel with u, na the girls dem dey brain wash faster

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by ruffDiamond: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2016
I have converted to Islam as a true Muslim I'm non violent and a believer in the dignity and edifying of every human creation ,the hedonistic Christian leaders and their dumb followers has lost it all that is left now is hypocrisy, charade ,blind ignorance ,coldness and inhumanity ...only Jesus was/is ok_ Gandhi
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2016
AccessME:
Father Nbaka is no 1 of such deem constituting nuisance supporting Buhari's failed govt
pls be careful with what u opine about mem of God who re real in their calling as servant of the most high God. you know nothing about mbaka and so u have no moral standing to say anything about him. be warned so u wont incur d wrath of He who has called him(mbaka)

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by jeffooh999(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Kudos for you,for you nailed it strength to de point nd killed it!that's is exactly how it is in Nija my broda!!!GOD will save us! My that's while the country has to be divided,because we hv too many religious/doctrine belief's in under 1 country,if has been working,I tell you is know more working my humble pastor!pls to for separation of Nigeria ok!that's de only solution we have right!BIAFRA LAND has to go and mind their soil,practice their beliefs,stood on their doctrine and maintain their religious beliefs as LORD GOD want it for them huh!its not for 1 Nigeria at all,and GOD in heaven knows it,nothi makes us to be 1 Nigeria,tell me is it,de region,doctrine nor our different believes nd practices!please pastor pray for de separation of this country called Nigeria!b4 unbelievable will befalls upon this country!both de rich and de poor will feel it inn and out,home and abroad,it will touches all angles,pray nd pray pastor for those so called elite out their to removed de hands of monkey from its soup,b4 it will turns de hands of human-being,,,!!!
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2016
ednut1:
true. am still waiting for the day d so called pastors known for miracles will make an amputee limbs or hand grow back. back to my church service in my room . at least na me and my Bible not one man giving me bobo

You Will Have To Wait Till Eternity grin
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by graphiti: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2016
pythonkid:
I've never liked the church system for once

Bruhhhhhh!

Ur own case is different. Abeg no put mouth!

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by frankyfranky(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2016
Pastor, u have spoken the truth and nothing but the truth. But it's the first step, from ur point of view, what's the way forward? How do we get people to do the needful? Bcx if teachers of the law refused to teach the needful, then they are teaching us how to get it wrong. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:
most NIGERIAN PASTORS are Useless.
Most GUYS already know them., that's why they always capitalize on the malleability and gullibilty of the NIGERIAN WOMEN to attract the men to the churches .

Them never born that Pastor weh go decieve me.
It's only a Fool that will believe, he will never Have problems.
Provided U are alive expect challenges and be prepared to curb them as they come.
They keep Embarrassing JESUS CHRIST on daily basis.
Some move in convoys.
Some Fly more than Buhari.
Some have made SIN to become pliable.
They always say " IT DOESN'T MATTER", it is a thing of the heart.
Yet u see their gullible Members, chanting "PaPa", "Daddy" said this and that. .. People no longer study their BIBLES on their own. They wait for their PaPa to study and get back to them.

The FREEDOM in christianity is now abused.
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by jaz(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2016
GOD INTENDS TO RAISE 10 BILLIONAIRES THIS MORNING. SOW A SEED OF 10 MILLION NAIRA EACH AS PROPHETIC OFFERING AND GO HOME TO EXPECT YOUR MIRACLE. HMMMM SPIRIT IS MOVING

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
pls be careful with what u opine about mem of God who re real in their calling as servant of the most high God. you know nothing about mbaka and so u have no moral standing to say anything about him. be warned so u wont incur d wrath of He who has called him(mbaka)
so u mean all men of god act accordingly within the confine of Gods direction? if that's the case then u better think well.. The only man of God I respect his words is KUMUYI who always speaks keeping politics out of..

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Youngzedd(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Best Pastor of the decade.

Choi!

THE WHOLE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Nig and corruption abeg complete am
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by tonio2wo: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2016
divinecode101:
Nigeria will definitely rise again
When was nigeria at the top?

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Well he also collects tithes and offerings and has been recently engrossed in financial and sex scandals connected to his ministry.

In my opinion, the state of the church in Nigeria is one of moral decadence, gluttony, corruption, arrogance and a haven for philandering 'pastors' posing as men of god when in fact they have nothing in common with the teachings of God.

Yet the people are also guilty because instead of rebuking these liars and crooks, they follow them and pledge them their undying loyalty.

The whole system and country is one huge piled of maggot infested decaying meat.

But indeed, there are still many people of integrity in Nigeria, may God bring them to the fore to rescue the country and restore hope to the masses.
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by yadnus1(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Spot on as usual Pastor Adelaja,an apple doesn't fall far from the tree.This is what you became if you pass through the tutelage of Pastor Kumuyi!
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2016
yadnus1:
Spot on as usual Pastor Adelaja,an apple doesn't fall far from the tree.This is what you became if you pass through the tutelage of Pastor Kumuyi!

indeed, with all the financial and sex scandals surrounding him , lol.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by tonio2wo: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Ogbeche77:
Wonders shall never end... This same pastor Adelaja that has been accused of banging all his female church members (single & married) in far away Ukraine is also calling the kettle black.. Sunday Adelaja also embezzled church funds running up to millions..

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/august/prominent-evangelical-pastor-in-ukraine-faces-arrest/?mobile=false

http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/may/will-embassy-of-god-punish-sunday-adelaja-multiple-affairs.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/nigeria-corruption-caused-christian-churches-pastor-sunday-adelaja-blames-religious-2046170

Adelaja is a criminal not different from those he has chosen to call out.. Na today we know say Naija pastors be thieves.. Blame those gullible fools that have chosen to part away with their hard earned money

You are very right! But that dose not mean he hasn't said the truth. He is also guilty of what he just said but its the truth!

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by 4nobody4every1: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Ogbeche77:
Wonders shall never end... This same pastor Adelaja that has been accused of banging all his female church members (single & married) in far away Ukraine is also calling the kettle black.. Sunday Adelaja also embezzled church funds running up to millions..

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/august/prominent-evangelical-pastor-in-ukraine-faces-arrest/?mobile=false

http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/may/will-embassy-of-god-punish-sunday-adelaja-multiple-affairs.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/nigeria-corruption-caused-christian-churches-pastor-sunday-adelaja-blames-religious-2046170

Adelaja is a criminal not different from those he has chosen to call out.. Na today we know say Naija pastors be thieves.. Blame those gullible fools that have chosen to part away with their hard earned money

l was wondering too because he has been accused several times of gross misconduct, if the allegations are true is another story entirely.
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by comeandmarry: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2016
I stopped going to church cause most pastors are scams, they give fake prophecies and strip you of your cash through numerous lies

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by LordIsaac(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2016
This pastor has said much but has failed to balance his submission. He dwelt more on the virtues of hardwork and did not emphasize the ideals of faith...christianity is a religion of faith. Hebrews 11 says a lot about the indispensability of faith in everything without failing to do our best. However, I'll ere on his side of the argument regarding the core mentality of an average Nigerian with respect to what they call faith. As their faith is seen only through the eyes of acquiring wealth and miracles. Not knowing that the whole duty of man is fearing God and keeping his commandments!

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Agimor(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2016
On a Sunday like this the front page should dominated with threads promoting the Christain faith and not the order way round, Even though I know Seun to be a core Atheist.
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by UrBaesBoo(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Adikam:
thanks...at topic nigeria pastors are adicted to tithe...thats why i love Catholic they urge you to help the poor & do good-....pastors in other churches in nigeria be like LOOK WHEN YOU HELP THE POOR AT ROADSIDE THINKING YOU HAVE PAY YOUR TITHE YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSEF TITHE MUST BE DONE IN THE CHURCH.they single out tithe in the bible because it favour the.you can wear anytin to church they wil no show you were bible said woman should not put on man's garment because that wil not favour them.they have tithe card thats y dey fly private jet & you trek.the dull members will be like DO NOT JUDGE i will judge them .after they transfer the money to their private account & fools will not ask who is spending the money.Tunda go fire any pastor wey go ask me to pay tithe ndi-oshi.

Bros Iyaff vex finish. grin
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by castrokins(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2016
This Is Enough Sermon For My Sunday. Let Him That Have Ears Hear.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2016
I agree intoto wit u......d best form of miracle is for God to bless the work of my hand......not sleeping waiting for dollars to fall from my ceiling coz pastor said so
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Youngzedd(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2016
divinecode101:
Nigeria will definitely rise again

There's hope.
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by amahthelma(f): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2016
4 diz country If no b to dey thief na pastoring job oh ax far u fit preach nd xplain bible.....infact self 4 my street I get lik 7 churches 4 just 1 small street oh......nd na doz same pastors dey commit watin mouth no fit talk....
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by SilvanusII(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Adikam:
thanks...at topic nigeria pastors are adicted to tithe...thats why i love Catholic they urge you to help the poor & do good-....pastors in other churches in nigeria be like LOOK WHEN YOU HELP THE POOR AT ROADSIDE THINKING YOU HAVE PAY YOUR TITHE YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSEF TITHE MUST BE DONE IN THE CHURCH.they single out tithe in the bible because it favour the.you can wear anytin to church they wil no show you were bible said woman should not put on man's garment because that wil not favour them.they have tithe card thats y dey fly private jet & you trek.the dull members will be like DO NOT JUDGE i will judge them .after they transfer the money to their private account & fools will not ask who is spending the money.Tunda go fire any pastor wey go ask me to pay tithe ndi-oshi.

No even bring Catholics join the matter cos na dem start this whole mess. They cud not seperate govt from church and taxing became tithing.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Youngzedd(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2016
zikter:
I agree with you totally especially on the breakthrough. take OLAJUMOKE for instance, if she was not hawking bread under the sun and the rain, walking for kms, she could not have gotten her breakthrough. Some lazy people will sit in a room all day and be praying for Olajumokes breakthrough. such are the people that steal easily in the name of Gods breakthrough.

GBAM!
Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by UrBaesBoo(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Agimor:
On a Sunday like this the front page should dominated with threads promoting the Christain faith and not the order way round.

Because u are d founder and lawmaker of nairaland? The truth should always be on front page whether or not it pleases any inclination.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. by Youngzedd(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2016
tonio2wo:

When was nigeria at the top?

Buhahahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN / Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.