Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past (27325 Views)

I Have Seen God And I Have A Picture (pictures Included!!) / Uche Elendu Advises Mercy Chinwo & Other Christians To Show Off On Social Media / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Griezwoman: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
A Nigerian pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka by name, has called for a redress on how they(Pastors) preach or woe their members all in the name of giving.

He took to his Facebook page to share a dramatic photo of himself all in the name of preaching and wrote;

This is when I was foolish and needlessly dramatic all in the name of preaching to impress the people to get them sow seeds.. You have to show them drama to get them pay. I was wrong

He went further to add;
Brethren we can't close out mouth and watch as the gospel is watered to fit into our foolish demands and worthless desire.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-pastor-shares-a-picture-from-his-dramatic-past/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Griezwoman: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
More
Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Prostitute: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pastor, that name sounds somehow to me now...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by labusinessguide: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
WoooooW
Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Destined2win: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by HeyCorleone(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mike Okonkwo of TREM confessed something similar about a year ago.

Freeze was always right.

If you understand the structure of the early church, you would see a complete deviation with what they practiced and what they do now.

Pentecostalism allows for dubious practices, and further produces members dependent on their pastors for everything.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
I have nothing to say than to say....I LOVE JESUS cheesy grin cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by princeade86(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
i believe God will continue to deliver us from fake pastors

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Oblitz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Some pastors are scammers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Igbo pastors grin

Anything for the money

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Chubhie: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
LOL
Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by LamidicownuBSS: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
All actress. Ashawoo
Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by crownwealth: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Next story please?
Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Uyi168: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Prostitute:
Pastor, that name sounds somehow to me now...
I double my guard at the mention of that name..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Denikayan: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
The Dangerously rich guy comes to mind

Person wey no get work and they boast to people wey they pay am say hin dey dangerously rich grin grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by abjisperson(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
its like the man has collected greencard.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by PrincessB1(f): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Chai!

Impressing the sheeple just to milk them dry.
I no fit laugh grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by obynocute(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Shift

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Especially all those ones that shout like mad people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by LamidicownuBSS: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is no a pastor he is not a pastor
Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
thanks be to the bible interpreter's who worked effortlessly to seeing the Bible copied from Latin, Hebrew, Aramaic to the common languages we can read and understand. but some gullible followers still follow blindly and wouldn't study the Bible themselves to know the truth from the lies...
thou shall know the truth. and it shall set you Free...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by LamidicownuBSS: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
U are not a pastor, shift plz

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Zdoh(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
You’ll have been dangerously scammed long time ago. Using your money to buy private jet long time ago

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Igbo pastors grin

Anything for the money

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by LamidicownuBSS: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is just to blackmail d body of Christ again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by OzziOhinoyi(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
All for the money.
Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by itiswellandwell: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hmmmm
I don't understand if it's by force to stop people from paying tithe. Tithers are seeing results and that's why they have been paying it a long time ago. Nobody is a fool to keep paying for what they don't see the results for. Whatever the pastor use it for. As long as i keep walking in my realm of dominion, let me keep paying it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past by Jozo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
So he was needlessly dramatic!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) / 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.