Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Core i7 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Core i7 (1518 Views)

Hp Envy 15, 16gb Ram, 1tb Hdd, Core I7 Laptop For Sale / Samsung Notebook 7 Spin Price And Notification. / I Want To Sell My Used Samsung Notebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Core i7 by collinic: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2016

The Samsung Notebook 7 Spin is just only a laptop for work, its also for entertainment, its a go to for games, movies and web stuffing and online video streaming. The laptop is made to adapt to every way take can be fun and entertaing to you to bring you comfort and relaxation while making use of the laptop.

Completely rotating 360 degrees, the touch display to any angle so you can enjoy the full HD Screen with High Dynamic Video Range Mode. The Samsung Notebook 7 Spin is actually the laptop you need to get all the entertainment you need, all at one place.

Not only does this laptop comes with an impressive 1TB Storage space, it also comes with a Ram of 16GB, Intel Core i7 Processor, and NVIDIA which brings gaming to life and also provide fun and improves users entertainment. Powered with a 360 degree rotating touchscreen, the Laptop provides you with the best view.

Functions as Notebook will browsing and can also be rotated into a Table mood for better comfort using the touchscreen while enjoying a movie. The Laptop also has an Automatic Backlit Keyboard which allows you to perfectly use the laptop to chart, type, send mail even in dark or dim light.

See here for specs and features http://www.getdtips.com/2016/06/samsung-notebook-7-spin-16gb-ram-1tb.html
Re: Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Core i7 by Puresolutions: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bros put price na nice laptop
Re: Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Core i7 by Timileyin1234(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
I like this laptop spec.
Re: Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Core i7 by Lexusgs430: 2:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:
Bros put price na nice laptop

(1) (Reply)

Download Sweet Selfie Camera For Your Pc And Take Beautiful And Gorgeous Selfies / 5 Best Printers For Home Office Use / Clean HP For Sale price reduced sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.