Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Some Muslim Believe In Fasting To Five Times Daily Prayers? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Some Muslim Believe In Fasting To Five Times Daily Prayers? (651 Views)

Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) / In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened. / The Angel Of Death Visits Every House Five Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Muslim Believe In Fasting To Five Times Daily Prayers? by omokab: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2016
The question am asking is all about what I have observed over a long period of time and I know many must have also observed it. Some muslim hate or doesn't have time for solat but when the time for ramadan comes around almost every muslim will be happy to benefit from ramadan because of our general believe about ramadan time. I have an uncle that doesn't have time for prayers but he will never miss a single day during the time of Ramadan. I now imagine which one is even more difficult between fasting and prayer. In fact he will be proud of it that nothing can make him miss any of his ramadan because of his believe likewise many of him like that. Another one we can observe is that, these people will come to mosque on the first to three days of the beginning of the fasting,after those three days they will disappear till the following year fasting. Unknowingly to them that their fasting is irrelevant without solat. I am not judging anybody here but we are told that, after asking about which God we worship on earth the next valuable question is our solat. Brothers and sisters please let us concentrate on our prayers and other good things that will give us paradise during and after this ramadan. Ramadan karrem.

(1) (Reply)

Hold On To Allaah (azza Wa Jal) / Beneficial Saying / Taking Off The Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.