Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

‘I Would Have Loved To See Wizkid Win’ – Black Coffee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Would Have Loved To See Wizkid Win’ – Black Coffee (709 Views)

Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport / Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Would Have Loved To See Wizkid Win’ – Black Coffee by 042loaded: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Black Coffee who just won the Best International Act, Africa category at the 2016 BET Awards has stated that he would love to see Wizkid take the award ahead of him.

Black Coffee is nominated with two other South African acts, AKA and Cassper Nyovest but he said he would rather see the award goes to the Nigerian star Wizkid, “I would like to see Wizkid take it. He’s worked hard! I really think he deserves it. He’s also done well internationally being featured on Drake’s album and working with Chris Brown.”

He also said he ‘d always imagined himself among the biggest stars of the world, “One of the things I dreamt about when I was young was to be friends with Michael Jackson. I always wanted to take SA to the world and be known internationally. I had mapped down my dream since the beginning and I’ve been working towards them.”

Black Coffee said being nominated for the BET Award is a reminder of the hard work he has put in building his career. He also praised the BET Awards for being a platform that doesn’t only promote African artists but is also involved with the entertainers.

SOURCE: http://www.042loaded.com.ng/2016/06/loved-see-wizkid-win-black-coffee/

Re: ‘I Would Have Loved To See Wizkid Win’ – Black Coffee by Tolu1995: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2016
I totally agree...he rili does deserve it
Re: ‘I Would Have Loved To See Wizkid Win’ – Black Coffee by Tolexander: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Coffee who just won the Best International Act, Africa
category at the 2016 BET Awards has stated that he would
love to see Wizkid take the award ahead of him.
make every reject the award and give it to wizkid if he is really sincere

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Yemi Alade At BET Awards / Let's Talk About YBNL Princess's Song JABOLE / City People Awards: Full List Of Winners + What The Celebs Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.