Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Importation Of Electronics Into Nigeria Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Of Electronics Into Nigeria Market (3789 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Of Electronics Into Nigeria Market by Efinder(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
I need a someone who knows it very well to please tell me
how l can be doing importation of any kind of electronics into
Nigeria market to please share me the details that is genuine and fast
Re: Importation Of Electronics Into Nigeria Market by Efinder(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2010
Please anybody with good ldea of how l can do
importation of electronics material like phone and other
small materials like that should please help me
l need a legal way of importation,
Re: Importation Of Electronics Into Nigeria Market by BOMANY: 1:40am On Apr 03, 2010
Seems you are new in the biz. U did not specify what products. the range of electronics is very wide, starting from computers, flash memories, to dvds, etc, even some people used to include some of the electric appliances in that range.

I would like to answer all of your questions, but I am importer of Home Appliances.

Anyway, it depends on your requirements, financila capacity and your market. Are you looking for Known brands like HP, sony, , or new ones like Asus, Kaira, is your capacity to import portion of container, which is better with the goods that its technology and price do not change fast, or fast track which is better with the goods that its technology and price change fast.

Only you can answer all the questions in your mind

Make more researches, go through the internet, see the prices and ask of the prices in Nigeria

I feel that you do not have enough courage and confidence to go ahead. Do not be afraid but also do not start a biz before you know by yourself everything about

Wish you gud luck
Re: Importation Of Electronics Into Nigeria Market by Efinder(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2010
Thank you, l was able to understand you write out only what l will let it open to
 you is that, l want to go in to importation of phones, digital camera, ipods etc
 l was able to get to a company  to buy this product from, but the shipping bring
 me concerns that is why l said whoever that know the best shipping process should
 please help me
Re: Importation Of Electronics Into Nigeria Market by zhikirullah(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2018
Hello,

Thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/Whatsapp +2348066353127.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Tax Revenue To GDP Ratio Rises To 7% / Can 5 Million Start A Game House? / Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.