Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum (1028 Views)

Help Review My New Blog / Help Review My Blog. / Help Review This Blog New Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Xflint(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
I have created so many forums but have not been successful. I got tired of Nigerian websites talking about entertainment, celebrities, free browsing and so on.

After some research, i discovered there is nothing like Mathematice Forum. The ones they are not funtioning. And as Electrical and Electronics Engineering I can teach maths a bit than all this copy and past i am engaging in.

So, i have redesigned the forum to Mathematics Forum with free template which i have edited and still editing to the my best putting in some many forum to help teach mathematics in there.

However, it is a bit empty. I am here to seek advice and review about the forum on the following issues:

1) What can be done to make the mathematics forum grow?

2) Is there anything i can add or remove from the forum?

3) Is there any other thing you really wish to advice me on about the website?

Help Review my Mathematics Forum @ http://forum.mathsboard.com
Re: Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Xflint(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
can somebody say something pls
Re: Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello Xflint...
You have a very good dream! In Nigeria where students have suddenly developed phobia for Maths, coming up with a forum of that type will greatly minimize the "fear" of Mathematics in our classrooms. Plus, your forum might one day become an international one.
However, the forum lacks proper customization and at a glance, I knew it was powered by punBB, a great forum software.
Also, I think your monetization move was just too early. Most people hate viewing ads. And displaying ads at this early stage may result in huge "Bounce Rates".
Again, the forum is said to be dedicated to Mathematics. So there won't be any need to show categories like "Football", "Entertainment", etc. Let people visit your forum for a SPECIFIC purpose, which is Mathematics.
If you're not a developer, I will suggest you hire someone who understands the API of your forum software. Let them customize the forum for you. It may cost you around N100k to N200k. But it worths the amount!
Thanks.
Re: Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Xflint(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
i will get rid of them when i log in with my pc.
Thanks
Re: Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Xflint(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
@ Laive I now revisit my old and current textbooks and note books to be up for the task.
Re: Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Xflint:
@ Laive I now revisit my old and current textbooks and note books to be up for the task.
Hahahaha... I will really love the forum. You know, to learn Maths from you guys...
Re: Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Ok. @ xflint here its 08185278696
Re: Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Ok. @ xflint here its 08185278696.
Re: Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 29, 2016
I am a developer and also a mathematics student. I will be glad to help you.
Whatsapp: 08087571837
Re: Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2016
woski417:
I am a developer and also a mathematics student.
I will be glad to help you.

Whatsapp: 08087571837
Your site, interakt.com looks great! However, most of your links below the login page are empty -- they redirect to the same page (login page!) Only the "Register" page was available. Hope this serves as an alert...
Re: Please Help Review My Mathematics Forum by Booyakasha(f): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Laive:

Your site, interakt.com looks great! However, most of your links below the login page are empty -- they redirect to the same page (login page!) Only the "Register" page was available. Hope this serves as an alert...
lol, Alright, I'm giving you an invitation to be a part of our community we just built, it's on my signature. Thanks. i hope it fits the criteria for sites you'll love to visit.

(1) (Reply)

Why I'm Called The King Of E-commerce / How To Display Facebook Like/dislike Buttons On Your Blog/website To Boost Traff / How To Get Paid Per Download On Your Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.