Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. (1232 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / What Skills Have Acquired As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. by godpunishthedev(f): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
WHAT SKILLS/TALENTS OF YOURS CAN YOU BE PROUD OF DOING AFTER OR IN YOUR SERVICE YEAR?

I am a serving corper in nasarawa state, Lafia. I am from Akwa Ibom state.

The pix below are samples of my handwork, which has given me some extra cash everyday, I don't bother whether allawee has entered my account or not, why? Because I make money daily. I take them along with me to my cds, clearance days and even to my PPA.

I know you are gifted with so much talents and skills, pls keep doing them, or if you have none, learn, it will help you.

Pls let's arise for the seed of greatness is in us...

Corper wee...

1 Share

Re: What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. by ifeanyija(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
godpunishthedev:
WHAT SKILLS/TALENTS OF YOURS CAN YOU BE PROUD OF DOING AFTER OR IN YOUR SERVICE YEAR?

The pix below are samples of my handwork, which has given me some extra cash everyday, I don't bother whether allawee has entered my account or not, why? Because I make money daily. I take them along with me to my cds, clearance days and even to my PPA.

I know you are gifted with so much talents and skills, pls keep doing them, or if you have none, learn, it will help you.

Corper wee...
OK

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. by yomi007k(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
naso jare correct babe....God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. by godpunishthedev(f): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2016

1 Share

Re: What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. by HitlerGaddafi: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2016
godpunishthedev:

Corper wee...
So you graduated from the university only to be selling pofpof and you are happy?
Re: What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. by godpunishthedev(f): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

So you graduated from the university only to be selling pofpof and you are happy?

Yes I'm happy with that, how does it affect you?
Re: What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. by Sese2(f): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Welldone dear,u re doing the right thing before u knw it,u will have a enough dough to expand it.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. by Welcomme: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Photpgraphy, video coverage and video editing... But this place is as dry as shit...
Re: What Skills Have You Acquired As A Corper. by HitlerGaddafi: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
godpunishthedev:

Yes I'm happy with that, how does it affect you?
That's not good enough sister. I'm not discriminating you that its bad but all I want you to know is that why waste 4/5 years in school when this is all u had in mind.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Nysc 15b Pop / mobilize all or scrap nysc / BREAKING NEWS: NYSC Has Removed Mobilised Names From The Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.