Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Am Sure You Have Not Heard This Song...listen To It And Drop Your Comments - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am Sure You Have Not Heard This Song...listen To It And Drop Your Comments (753 Views)

Nicki Minaj Feature In A Gospel Song - Listen To Audio / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Newest Song! Listen And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sure You Have Not Heard This Song...listen To It And Drop Your Comments by Ysakaws: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is one of the maddest tracks I have heard from an upcoming artiste. An artiste signed to no record label yet for that matter. I am sure most people haven't heard it. Please don't ignore, just take time to download it through the link below (naijaloaded) and post your comments here on nairaland.

Yung Spot - Common (Mixed by Ogajojo)
www.naijaloaded.co m/2016/01/11/music-yung-spot-common/

Re: I Am Sure You Have Not Heard This Song...listen To It And Drop Your Comments by itzmoni(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
D link z wrong
Re: I Am Sure You Have Not Heard This Song...listen To It And Drop Your Comments by Ysakaws: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
itzmoni:
D link z wrong
It is nairaland that is putting space in between the link.....Just go to google.com and search "Yung spot naijaloaded" and click on the naijaloaded site from google...you can visit naijaloaded site directly and search "yung spot".....Post your comments/review here on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Konkobility And Other Naija Song Lyrics HERE / Tekno X Dj Kanon Pana Refix / Lmao! Check Out What Wikipedia Spelt Alikiba As In The MTV EMA African Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.