Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Woman Poses Completely Unclad With Her son (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Woman Poses Completely Unclad With Her son (photos) (1884 Views)

Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) / Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS / Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Poses Completely Unclad With Her son (photos) by jamoscofield(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
A woman has infuriated many people after she struck a pose with her tender-aged son and posted it online.
This photo showing a young woman posing n*ked with her underage son, has gone viral and is eliciting serious backlash from people.
It is no longer a new thing for women to be seen striking n**e poses for the camera. It has, in fact, become a trend among ladies.
However this particular photo has sparked outrage on the internet after it emerged.
Many social media users have condemned the pose as being too suggestive and not ideal for the young boy.

the question is??
is this proper my fellow nairalanders
Cc Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Woman Poses Completely Unclad With Her son (photos) by thesicilian: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
I have my own issues to deal with
Re: Woman Poses Completely Unclad With Her son (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
I still like the pic, haters can go and die.
Re: Woman Poses Completely Unclad With Her son (photos) by MrKamar(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wetin concern me? If she like make she chuk the boy enter where him for first come out grin
Re: Woman Poses Completely Unclad With Her son (photos) by charijee(f): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2016
Her life, her son, her body.....
Re: Woman Poses Completely Unclad With Her son (photos) by Taiyescott(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2016
charijee:
Her life, her son, her body.....
well said. na her problem oo bros.

(1) (Reply)

First Nigerian Superhero Comic To Be Published By Marvel / Aghalieaku Cultural Festival / .................................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.