Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Experience Of Travelling From Umuahia To Akwa Ibom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Experience Of Travelling From Umuahia To Akwa Ibom (489 Views)

My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe / Accident Just Now At Okigwe Umuahia Express Way (graphic Photos) / Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Experience Of Travelling From Umuahia To Akwa Ibom by codedpee(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
OK... The main Umuahia - Ikot Ekpene road has been abandoned because of some pronounced loopholes . Cyclists n motorists decided to improvise - - - a detour became d only nearby alternative. But lately, the roundabout route in Ikwuano Local Government Area, has become a quagmire, capable of swallowing anything. Meanwhile I took my regrettable share this afternoon. But my question is this : Is this condition too minute to be noticed by those concerned?

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Fuel Scarcity Leaves Passengers Stranded, Disrupts Flights / 5 Beautiful Places In Nigeria / Canada Visitors Visa For Short Study Less That Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.