Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) (30727 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by dre11(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ebonyi State Police Command Sundayday announced that it has arrested a former Deputy National Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Onwe Solomon Onwe for alleged gun running and kidnapping.

Also arrested is a Police Inspector attached the state command and alleged member of a gang , Francis Onyeka. He was arrested for attempting to release a suspect undergoing investigation .

Confirming the development to our Correspondent in his office , the state Police Public Relations Officer DSP George Okafor said Onwe has been empowering a notorious gang that has been terrorising the people through kidnapping and armed robbery.

“ Sometime ago , you must have heard about the killing of one of our policemen , a sergeant who was killed in April by hoodlums along Abakaliki/Enugu Expressway while trying to confront hoodlums who robbed someone in the area .

“ The hoodlums have been terrorising this town and it is the same group that kidnapped one Hilary at Umuoghara in Ezza North Local Government Area of the state which we tried our best to rescue him and in the process of rescuing him, there was a shootout between the police and the criminals and eventually that led to the death of one Ejike who was riding a Camry that was snatched from the owner sometime ago along convent road , Abakaliki here

https://newtelegraphonline.com/kidnapping-police-arrest-inspector-ex-pdp-dept-national-secretary/

Pic: Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Onwe Solomon Onwe

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by buygala(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
In both cases, I see the word 'alleged', meaning the Police have neither concluded their investigations into the matters nor has any court of law pronounced the guilt of the suspects angry

Yet our 'sensible' Police Force deemed it fit to socially and politically stigmatise one of them by exposing his picture and name to the public, while hiding the facial identity of one of their own who is a suspect as well undecided

If this isn't Political witchhunting of the highest order, then I don't know what it is sad

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Arian11(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Stc sha
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Tunami(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmm, from political thief to normal armed robber.

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Why am I not surprised - ppl wey even get kidnapping training school sef.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by ijustdey: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
PDP in for the wrong reasons at this time

kidnapping during its earlier time has some political undertone before it went out of hand....... this is just a prove of it with the arrest of this politician.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by brunofarad(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
ok

So what if after everything and it was discovered that this man was innocent,

What happens to this act of showing his face to the world ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
1.) Chief Onwe Solomon Onwe - Gun running & kidnapping.

2.) Inspector Francis Onyeka - Aiding & abetting armed robbers, assassins & terrorists like Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda & ISIS. grin cheesy grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by goodlifehyd(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
When there's no more Ghana must go sharing in Abuja the dude decided to play local. Waiting for our Uganda brothers to come tell us how this is witch hunting cuz the dude belongs to PDP and APC is trying to silent the "SINKING" party members

NCA OF NL you are highly welcomed to this honorable thread grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Olasco93: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
9ja Police are like:

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by YoursGEJ(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
I just came here to check the name of the party. Not surprised at all.

Party Name Checkers Association (PNCA). Gbaramatu branch reporting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by sammieguze(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:
In both cases, I see the word 'alleged', meaning the Police have neither concluded their investigations into the matters nor has any court of law pronounced the guilt of the suspects angry
Yet our 'sensible' Police Force deemed it fit to socially and politically stigmatise one of them by exposing his picture and name to the public, while hiding the facial identity of one of their own who is a suspect as well undecided
If this isn't Political witchhunting of the highest order, then I don't know what it is sad

Hmmm.... Witchhunt? Everything na witchhunt. Abeg who be the witch and who be the hunter?

Wetin consign me sef. 100naira gala abeg. You get lacasera?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by AUWAL999: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin PDP from political party to kidnapping party....

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Slimbideb: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Kuje straight
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by ZACHIE: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:
In both cases, I see the word 'alleged', meaning the Police have neither concluded their investigations.

This seasoning can only come from the rectum.

If you want to see the Police work, kill one of their own.

How this is witch hunting is a dark mystery to me .

And all cases are alleged in reportage until proven in court.

9 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Olasco93:
9ja Police are like:
.......I dey Laugh in Mugabe - Laughter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Sparrow13: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
NCAN zonal treasurer North West

I have checked the names and the are all our BLOTHERS from the yeast

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Zoharariel:
1.) Chief Onwe Solomon Onwe - Gun running & kidnapping.

2.) Inspector Francis Onyeka - Aiding & abetting armed robbers, assassins & terrorists like Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda & ISIS. grin cheesy grin
......Hmmnmmnm!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Not surprised!
Pdp & violence, em na fly & shiit combo. tongue
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:

are you one of the gang?

12 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by oyetunder(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:
ok

So what if after everything and it was discovered that this man was innocent,

What happens to this act of showing his face to the world ?
you are right! But it all started with suspected petty thieves being displayed all the time. All these big men never shouted then! Now it is their turn. Anyway, it seems our big politicians are ready for whatever.
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by sammyj: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
PDP members have now diversify from stealing and treasuery looting to kidnapping after looting off all the yams in our treasuery. God help us ooo! !! shocked

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by emvico(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tunami:
Hmmm, from political thief to normal armed robber.
=end time armed robbery
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by buygala(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZACHIE:

So.why should they publicly criminalize the man by posting his pictures for public consumption when his guilt has not been fully verified?

They should have posted the picture of the rogue cop as well since they feel that is the proper thing to do undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:

hummmm.
every criminal case is always an Allegation because it's still at suspect stge.
when charge, the suspect turns to Accused.
the police wasn't the one that release the picture, the media did, he wasn't declare wanted, so the police could not have been in possession of an official picture of his, but one snapped while he was arrested or paraded.
If you don't see the caption pdp deputy national chairman, I bet you won't care to read, so the media used that to draw your attention.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by buygala(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZACHIE:

So.why should they publicly criminalize the man by posting his pictures for public consumption when his guilt has not been fully verified?

They should have posted the picture of the rogue cop as well since they feel that is the proper thing to do undecided
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by skillet(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
How disapointing.
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Yorubanews: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ebonyi again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:

Sometimes, you people would just like to impress others on a faceless forum. I just hope that you are not one of the witches that are being hunted. Wailing wailers.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by tefund(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
trust naija police at your peril

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by MadCow1: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ghen ghen

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Grants Amnesty To 2,600 Prisoners Over Coronavirus / Cameroonian Cook Who Killed Dayo Adeleke Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.