Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) (30739 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by emvico(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
sammieguze:

Hmmm.... Witchhunt? Everything na witchhunt. Abeg who be the witch and who be the hunter?

Wetin consign me sef. 100naira gala abeg. You get lacasera?
no, but kunu and zobo dey.
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Sammy121(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
What it has to do with the poverty level in NIGERIA?
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by DIVINE78: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:
In both cases, I see the word 'alleged', meaning the Police have neither concluded their investigations into the matters nor has any court of law pronounced the guilt of the suspects angry

Yet our 'sensible' Police Force deemed it fit to socially and politically stigmatise one of them by exposing his picture and name to the public, while hiding the facial identity of one of their own who is a suspect as well undecided

If this isn't Political witchhunting of the highest order, then I don't know what it is sad
That is the right language. Only a court can affirm if he's a kidnapper.
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
story
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by jaybee(f): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
DIVINE78:

That is the right language. Only a court can affirm if he's a kidnapper.

How can the courts affirm if the police did not arrest and charge the criminal to court?
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by ekeson01: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/kidnapping-police-arrest-inspector-ex-pdp-dept-national-secretary/

Pic: Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Onwe Solomon Onwe

obetta3=let the law take it cause
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Anyi3(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:

So.why should they publicly criminalize the man by posting his pictures for public consumption when his guilt has not been fully verified?

They should have posted the picture of the rogue cop as well since they feel that is the proper thing to do undecided

Baba it's not the Nigerian police force website that put that picture na. Why blame the police, they released both names, journalists put picture.

Take am easy with this witch-hunt you keep shouting
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Police alleged and release the picture of a man and his political party to the public as gun runner. Isn't this abuse of profession and social media?
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Countryman1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:
In both cases, I see the word 'alleged', meaning the Police have neither concluded their investigations into the matters nor has any court of law pronounced the guilt of the suspects angry

Yet our 'sensible' Police Force deemed it fit to socially and politically stigmatise one of them by exposing his picture and name to the public, while hiding the facial identity of one of their own who is a suspect as well undecided

If this isn't Political witchhunting of the highest order, then I don't know what it is sad

You obviously don't know the full meaning of allegation. Please go study your dictionary before you display your ineptitude in the public.
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by smirn(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:

Cry well well and go report to your papa

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by nijanigga: 3:04am On Jun 27, 2016
ibo people can do anything for money.
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by josh005(m): 3:54am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=buygala post=46957784]In both cases, I see the word 'alleged', meaning the Police have neither concluded their investigations into the matters nor has any court of law pronounced the guilt of the suspects >

Yet our 'sensible' Police Force deemed it fit to socially and politically stigmatise one of them by exposing his picture and name to the public, while hiding the facial identity of one of their own who is a suspect as well

If this isn't Political witchhunting of the highest order, then I don't know what it is
Broh, U said it all!!
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by chimauga(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Only PDP or ex PDP is being always arrested, I wonder... this country is bad
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by kponkanaG3(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Onyochejohn:
are you one of the gang?
Every one is attacking Boygala, did you read the post & his comments ? I wonder why Nigerians are always blinded by sentiments & partisan politics. Why show the picture of the politician while they hide the picture of the police officer? lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2016
kponkanaG3:
Every one is attacking Boygala, did you read the post & his comments ? I wonder why Nigerians are always blinded by sentiments & partisan politics. Why show the picture of the politician while they hide the picture of the police officer? lipsrsealed
I think u ppl r the one partisan here, u ppl supose to 1st condem the criminal act, but Tribalism overwhelmed reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by amahthelma(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Oga oh.....
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by Afritop(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
It is because of the death of one of their police officers that they made this discovery. If not they will still be unserious as usual
Re: Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) by naheem8307(m): 5:37am On Jun 28, 2016
buygala:

You r spewing out shit.. while trying to cover up a criminal ? Witch-hunt my foot..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Akorode: Man Who Set Himself Ablaze In Lagos Is Still Alive! (Video) / Five Arrested As Police Foil Multiple Bank Robberies In Lagos (photo) / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.