Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic (2569 Views)

House Burglars Caught In Lagos Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp By Mob / Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob / Footages Of Nigerian 'witch' Stripped Unclad & Beaten By Angry Mob-dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by dainformant(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Is there any justification for mob action? This young man was brutally beaten to pulp after being caught stealing plantain to feed his family. The boy was first stripped totally unclad, tied to a pole before he was beaten mercilessly with different kinds of weapons the crowd could lay their hands on.

Judging from his state in the picture, one can't begin to imagine the kind of mass beating he received. The exact location of this jungle justice was not revealed.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/boy-beaten-beyond-recognition-after-he.html

Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by dainformant(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
this is serious
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by chocolateme(f): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Eyaaa.. he is their fellow human being and a very younger one at that..

What comes to some people's mind when they hear that someone stole FOOD? There is an extent to which hunger can push someone especially if what was stolen is food.

They should have released him and given him the plantain to go home after such a critical punishment..

This is where some dry brained officers of the black uniform will come and flex their muscles and will totally forget that the boy is underaged. It is well..
Sorry young boy.. it is well

Still wondering if its actually plantain he stole because I see no plantain here.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by PrettyCrystal: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
I think he kinda deserves it
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by dainformant(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by ChangeIsCostant: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
say no to mob action
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by skelewu404(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
oh boy see beating he is even lucky dem for roast am self
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Really?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by nerodenero: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
I see hunger and poverty! Anyway, nothing justifies stealing.
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by PrettyCrystal: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
yeah
Oyin93:

Really?
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
yeah
So,u subscribe to jungle justice?
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by ijustdey: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
the mob action is uncalled for

why can't they mob our pen robbers and beat them silly than this hungry poor boy
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by PrettyCrystal: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
I tink I have made myself clear, but it's just my opinion. everyone is entitled to his/hers
Oyin93:

So,u subscribe to jungle justice?
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I tink I have made myself clear, but it's just my opinion. everyone is entitled to his/hers
ok,ma'am/Sir
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by olatunjithomas(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
I couldn't help but shed tears

how can human being be this wicked ?

this guy didn't steal phone or laptop for crying out loud.

this is so uncalled-for.

oh poor hungry boy!!
may the Lord heal you.
provide for you
Nd cloth your unclothedness.........
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by modestofynest(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Let's face fact last year the hunger been no dey like this oh how did we get here

Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by mii4u(f): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
in as much as I hate stealing, i do not subscribe to jungle justice wen it has to do with hunger, hunger reduces one to half a madman, hunger causes one not to think rationally, in my opinion, the boy shouldn't have been beaten, the worst dey cld have done was to collect the plantain from and let him go... na wa For our pple
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by pythonkid(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
you're pretty stupid! howmany of them has beaten diezani
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by pythonkid(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
skelewu404:
oh boy see beating he is even lucky dem for roast am self

Na whale ewu be ur name ..anu ofia
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
You don't the exact location took place, but you knew that he stole plantain to feed his family...**Gossip Gossip**

Well for mob to beat him like this, he must have been committing a particular crime in that neighborhood and getting away with it, so dey finally caught him today or he has committed a very abominable act. A mob will never do this to a first timer. Dat is not to encourage to go and steal other people stuff o.....I don't support jungle justice though.. But at times the niggahs deserve it... In case you don't know, go to Oshodi in Lagos and those boys snatches your wallet/purse from your hands and seeing them running off without being confronted.
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by chachanga: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

Aww, that's not pretty at all
Logic says he deserves it but considering the extenuating circumstances of his act of theft being predicated by hunger pangs; you gotta let this one slide.

So, which one would you pick between this chap and his Northern counterpart in Boko Haram killing squads or say some Southern boy hacking fellow students to death as a CAmpus Cultist?

This boy should've been given Counseling & Community Service for goodness sake, at worst, he could have been sent to a Remand Center geared towards Behavioural Correction. OR don't you think that they doing this to him's actually catalyzing his becoming a fullblown criminal faster? More Nigerian hoodlums are now coming back from jail more schooled and equipped for criminal living and really, I mean nastily, wicked rather than repentant & purposeful or don't you know?

There're degrees to evil and the retributive justice that should prolly follow. Fayose pushing his Zenith bank drama back and forth, Diezani's got your money shaded and all you can vent your frustrations on are young chaps stealing plantain?

With this kain casually dismissive, and mean, jungle justice thing we're so quick to enact and justify, Nigeria still has some ways to go!
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by devilmaycry: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
What I dnt get is.....after all the beating ANd injuries ....will dah change the country's economy....??...#SayNoToJungleJustice
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by Jerrypolo(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
I am sure they wouldn't just beat someone like this for stealing just "plaintain" na... Maybe a thief has been terrorizing that area and the boy was just so unlucky for him to be caught that day..
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by berryice(f): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2016
It hurt my feelings to see d young boy beaten cos of food...not nice atall.. sad
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by geraldmartins(m): 5:12am On Jun 27, 2016
jungle justice cus of plantain y they hail dasuki,tinubu, etc stupweed people
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by skelewu404(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2016
pythonkid:

Na whale ewu be ur name ..anu ofia
r u in the same line of business or he is ur brother
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by dainformant(m): 6:25am On Jun 27, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by ugonwanneokoye: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2016
There is no justifiable reason for any crime. Both the thief and the mob are guilty.
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by dammytosh: 6:37am On Jun 27, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

But Buhari is a tyrant for not allowing thieves to walk free on the road.

Poor people poor mentality.
Re: Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic by stevepee42(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Until jungle justice is extended to civil servants, its not any form of justice at all................i just dey vex.............plantain. ...........
..plantain....

(1) (Reply)

Can Carry 4-tons Of Cocaine, First Narco-Submarine Seized In Colombia(Photos) / Nigerian Embassy CSO Caught Pants Down With Married Visa Applicant / Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.