Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting (20108 Views)

Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. / Who Also Got A Job Invite From Shalom Science And Technology Academy / Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by vickjoeobi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=14pt]Job Availabilities[/size]

Shalom Science and Technology Academy (SSTAC) is a first of its kind pure Science and Technology Secondary School in Nigeria. It is located in the regional hub of Enugu state precisely in industrial layout Emene, Opposite PRODA. One of the numerous selling points of SSTAC is that the college has come at a time when it has become clear that a developing country like Nigeria needs as much individuals with the knowledge and practical implementation of science and technology who would lead the way in these fields (Medicine, Science, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology etc).
Shalom Science and Technology Academy (SSTAC) seeks application from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
Principal. Minimum qualification: BA, BSc, BEng or BSc.Ed in any Science or Arts related subject. Experience in administration of similar institution will be an added advantage. Computer literacy is compulsory.
Mechanical engineers with BEng or BSc. Mechanical Engineering or BTech.Edu for Introductory Technology and designs and Automobile and Mechanics. Experience as a practical vehicle technician or mechanic will be an added advantage.
Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic engineer with Hnd. To work as a workshop attendant. Experience of working in a workshop or company as an engineer will be an advantage.
Finance officers (Finance department) BSc. Accounting/ Finance or Hnd
Mathematics teachers BSc. Mathematics and or BSc.Edu Mathematics
English tutors BA English or BA.Ed in English and literary studies
Computer tutor BSc. Computer Science or BSc.Ed Computer science
General studies (History and Social studies, Physical education and CRS) BA or BA.Ed Arts, or social sciences related courses. Or BSc. Physical and health education
Entrepreneurship and Environmental studies Tutor BSc. in Georgraphy or BUrP. Urban and regional planning experience in business/project management will be an added advantage.
Agricultural Science tutor BSc. Or BSc.Ed in Agricultural Science
Science Tutors BSc. or BSc.Ed in Physics or Chemistry or Biology.
Residence mentors/supervisors. WASSCE or OND and must have excellent communication and listening skills also Must be a Christian.
Nursing staff. RSN or any approved nursing qualification
Catering staff and cooks minimum of WASSCE or SSCE certificates with good skills in cooking local, national and international dishes. Catering certificates are added advantage.
Cleaners/Gardeners minimum of First school leaving certificate with any trade test as an advantage
Maintenance officers. An able bodied individual with knowledge of generating set and plant operation.

Qualified applicants should apply at http://sstac.sch.ng/index.php/join-team/vacancies
Application Deadline is 17th July 2016.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted at Least Two Weeks after the application deadline.
follow us online for more updates and inquires
http://www.sstac.sch.ng
http://twitter.com/sstacsch
https://www.facebook.com/sstac.sch/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by vickjoeobi(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
CC: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44. davide470, uboma, , Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Richiez

I believe this deserves a fp to enable nairalanders benefit from this employment.

https://www.nairaland.com/3177273/shalom-science-technology-academy-nears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by veekid(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Good news

1 Like

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Arian11(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Fam above me how did you beat my Rogers LTE connection eh...sha Ibadan jazz is at work...greet obatala & obatasa for me including orunmila

In other words we should send the link to our friends and family members even if it doesn't apply to us...don't forget you might be someone's destiny helper

2 Likes

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Its in Enugu state... Igbo state.

I'm happy

7 Likes

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by MadCow1: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2016
How much dem dey pay?

E reach 500'k?

2 Likes

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Pavore9: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Wishing those applying best of luck.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by geraldgiz(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Como job Don land 'where my CV they.lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by geraldgiz(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Omo job Don land 'where my CV they.lol
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
This is the kind of news I like to hear. grin grin

I am tired of dull@rdistic mis-yarns.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Qmerit(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Wonderful if the maintenance would be kept intact.

Kudos to the state, I don't care about the region! Let's stop this is my state, is your state, name checking attitude gradually cause it goes a long way to bringing hatred among us!
Kudos to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Ijaya123: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2016
jboy73:
Its in Enugu state... Igbo state.

I'm happy

But if it's in the SW, you will be sad.

10 Likes

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by goshen26: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2016
K

Make them employ their sons and daughters causing trouble here and there due to shikini bribe given to them by politicians....another way of putting end to iPad gra gra....nice one from d mgt of d sch

[/b]quote me n d..[b]
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Goahead(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
vickjoeobi:
[size=14pt]Job Availabilities[/size]

Shalom Science and Technology Academy (SSTAC) is a first of its kind pure Science and Technology Secondary School in Nigeria. It is located in the regional hub of Enugu state precisely in industrial layout Emene, Opposite PRODA. One of the numerous selling points of SSTAC is that the college has come at a time when it has become clear that a developing country like Nigeria needs as much individuals with the knowledge and practical implementation of science and technology who would lead the way in these fields (Medicine, Science, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology etc).
Shalom Science and Technology Academy (SSTAC) seeks application from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
Principal. Minimum qualification: BA, BSc, BEng or BSc.Ed in any Science or Arts related subject. Experience in administration of similar institution will be an added advantage. Computer literacy is compulsory.
Mechanical engineers with BEng or BSc. Mechanical Engineering or BTech.Edu for Introductory Technology and designs and Automobile and Mechanics. Experience as a practical vehicle technician or mechanic will be an added advantage.
Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic engineer with Hnd. To work as a workshop attendant. Experience of working in a workshop or company as an engineer will be an advantage.
Finance officers (Finance department) BSc. Accounting/ Finance or Hnd
Mathematics teachers BSc. Mathematics and or BSc.Edu Mathematics
English tutors BA English or BA.Ed in English and literary studies
Computer tutor BSc. Computer Science or BSc.Ed Computer science
General studies (History and Social studies, Physical education and CRS) BA or BA.Ed Arts, or social sciences related courses. Or BSc. Physical and health education
Entrepreneurship and Environmental studies Tutor BSc. in Georgraphy or BUrP. Urban and regional planning experience in business/project management will be an added advantage.
Agricultural Science tutor BSc. Or BSc.Ed in Agricultural Science
Science Tutors BSc. or BSc.Ed in Physics or Chemistry or Biology.
Residence mentors/supervisors. WASSCE or OND and must have excellent communication and listening skills also Must be a Christian.
Nursing staff. RSN or any approved nursing qualification
Catering staff and cooks minimum of WASSCE or SSCE certificates with good skills in cooking local, national and international dishes. Catering certificates are added advantage.
Cleaners/Gardeners minimum of First school leaving certificate with any trade test as an advantage
Maintenance officers. An able bodied individual with knowledge of generating set and plant operation.

Qualified applicants should apply at http://sstac.sch.ng/index.php/join-team/vacancies
Application Deadline is 17th July 2016.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted at Least Two Weeks after the application deadline.
follow us online for more updates and inquires
http://www.sstac.sch.ng
http://twitter.com/sstacsch
https://www.facebook.com/sstac.sch/

3 Likes

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by CACAWA(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Fair enough
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Pyno30: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Is even Private sef.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Hollawaley(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2016
I thought this school was a private polytecnic or even uni.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Elnino4ladies: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2016
How much dem go pay?

1 Like

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by diegwu01: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Welldone PMB..Jobs everywhere

*fades*
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by d33types: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Goahead:

a Christian has the right to employ from only for his/her religion.
some other Christian schools might make it open to everybody..Same applies to Islamic schools

for God's sake, it's a private organization
Its also meant to be Christian based institution .shuoooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Goahead:
My thought exactly
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
Dear Qualified Unemployed/Underemployed Nairalander(s),

Kindly avail yourself(ves) of this opportunity instead of wasting your your hard earned data on defending Saraki, Dasuki, Metuh, FFK who don't even know you exist.

Getting this kind of work would get you occupied, ergo, you'd have less time to stoke the fire of ethno-religious sentiments.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by colli247(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2016
kai na Igbo people again aboki me I no like ibo I want for south west broda
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by femzysticks(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2016
during my day we had no such schools

even if we did my parents wouldn't have sent me there

just because they believe in the norm

I greatly support the pioneers of this great institute

cuz it's high time we start inventing too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by fortune1968: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2016
MadCow1:
How much dem dey pay?

E reach 500'k?
yes. na 1million. you go like money pass fayose & obanikoro

1 Like

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by belloadebowale: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2016
i am qualified but i am a muslim.how do i go about this.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by MadCow1: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2016
fortune1968:
yes. na 1million. you go like money pass fayose & obanikoro

I don see you wer dey allergic to Money..

1 Like

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Link for online application pls
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by vickjoeobi(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2016
belloadebowale:
been a muslim does not disqualify you from applying brother.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by vickjoeobi(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2016
canymix:
Link for online application pls
The link for the application is there. go through the post well.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by phr0n3: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2016
belloadebowale:
Don't complain to Nairaland that a certain school refused to let you goto mosque on Friday o.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT / Urgent Vacancies In Dubai / When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.