Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting (20109 Views)

Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. / Who Also Got A Job Invite From Shalom Science And Technology Academy / Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by jpphilips(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2016
They must be living in pluto not to know that Nigeria had special science schools since 1975.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by dprince042(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
[size=18pt]I'm proud to be a shalomite! Shalom Academy Nsukka grin[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Obiwiz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
goshen26:
K

Make them employ their sons and daughters causing trouble here and there due to shikini bribe given to them by politicians....another way of putting end to iPad gra gra....nice one from d mgt of d sch

[/b]quote me n d..[b]
How dem take cause trouble for you? Dem only talk say make u try dey on ur own, and since den u begin vex like pikin wey dem collect biscuit from him hand.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 29, 2016
Pay is 125,000 net pay
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by babe4wealth(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
please who has applied successfully for this. I'm finding it difficult on their site
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by henries246(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pls guys help me out, I hv been trying to register as Konga Merchant but up till a week now I haven't been able to complete my registration. Am still at the stage of phone number verification but am yet to receive the code to continue my registration. I will be very glad if anyone would proffer help to me. Thanks in expectancy.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by m2dl: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2016
babe4wealth:
please who has applied successfully for this. I'm finding it difficult on their site

same here d caption image keeps saying wrong
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by vickjoeobi(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2016
m2dl:

Hundreds of application has been received through that platform. Endeavour to confirm that what you type in the caption image is correct, and remember that its case sensitive.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by babe4wealth(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2016
m2dl:

is it possible for one to send hard copy to them
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by babe4wealth(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2016
vickjoeobi:

Hundreds of application has been received through that platform. Endeavour to confirm that what you type in the caption image is correct, and remember that its case sensitive.

do u work in d school
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by m2dl: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
babe4wealth:

is it possible for one to send hard copy to them
I don't know but if u reside close to d school , u shld tet
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by m2dl: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
vickjoeobi:

yea bro.. I typed samething but it still comes up with this

"The captcha is missing or
wrong!"
don't knw if its because I'm using my mobile
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Topmostt: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2016
MadCow1:
How much dem dey pay?

E reach 500'k?
You mean 500k Per Annum?
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Topmostt:

You mean 500k Per Annum?

Per Month hommie
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Topmostt: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2016
MadCow1:

Per Month hommie
lol
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Topmostt: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2016
How would someone know if he/ she has submitted successfully?
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Inteldeji: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Topmostt:
How would someone know if he/ she has submitted successfully?
You would get a mail acknowledging ur application.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by vickjoeobi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
m2dl:

yea bro.. I typed samething but it still comes up with this
"The captcha is missing or wrong!" don't knw if its because I'm using my mobile
yea, thats most definitely the reason. try using a desktop.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by sanyahkod(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
I got an invite to come for an interview on August 2.

I'm based in Ogun. Does the school have arrangement for applicants outside Enugu?

I've never been to Enugu and I don't know anyone there but I wish to attend the interview.
Anyone else got the sms invite?
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by vickjoeobi(m): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2016
sanyahkod:

I'm based in Ogun. Does the school have arrangement for applicants outside Enugu?

I've never been to Enugu and I don't know anyone there but I wish to attend the interview.

I have responded to your email.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by GentleNaaz(m): 5:05am On Jul 27, 2016
sanyahkod:

bro cn u help me submit application @ Moshood Abiola polytechnic Abeokuta?
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by sanyahkod(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
GentleNaaz:

bro cn u help me submit application @ Moshood Abiola polytechnic Abeokuta?

You are to send by post and address as below:

The Ag. Registrar,
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,
P.M. B. 2210,
Abeokuta,
Ogun State.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by GentleNaaz(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
sanyahkod:

You are to send by post and address as below:

The Ag. Registrar,
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,
P.M. B. 2210,
Abeokuta,
Ogun State.
It is better to submit by urself. Most times applicants r required to write dia names n sign after submission. Postman cnt do dat. Moreover, postmen may delay dan usual. However, provident individual can do it on ur bhalf
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by chaloner(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2016
I have interview moro. Success to me
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Topmostt: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2016
What's the salary scale at Shalom. I am really far from Enugu now.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Inkredible(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Currently in the hall waiting to be called in for interview.

Wish me luck hommies.. grin

PS: I will update una wen I don do my own interview. Una wedone
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Rapmoney(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Inkredible:
Currently in the hall waiting to be called in for interview.

Wish me luck hommies.. grin

PS: I will update una wen I don do my own interview. Una wedone
My kid sister is having hers tomorrow. How did urs go? Details, please.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Inkredible(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Rapmoney:
My kid sister is having hers tomorrow. How did urs go? Details, please.

Wow!! That's nice.

Mine went well. I went kinda late but all the same, I was interviewed.

When you get to the school, climb upstairs (she will see others sha) and enter the interview Hall. She is to write her name under the platform she applied for in a paper provided.

Then she is to sit calmly in any of the chairs there and get herself prepared for the interview(Me I was chatting on WhatsApp all through while waiting to be called).

I was called and interviewed based on my profession. She will be interviewed based on hers too, so make she prepare well.

After that, I was told I will be gotten back to.

Finish..
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by Okpore101(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
VickJoe, How far? Its Okpore(Chiefo)
Is the recruitment in the school still on
Please send me your number let's talk
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting by vickjoeobi(m): 6:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Okpore101:
VickJoe, How far? Its Okpore(Chiefo)

Is the recruitment in the school still on

Please send me your number let's talk
baba how far, the recruitment has ended oo, because they shortlisted only people that applied. Will ping u via whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group / 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT / Urgent Vacancies In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.