Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 (29869 Views)

Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 / Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 by caprini1: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
hopilo:

The man finish England for him commentary
As in ehn....I will look for the CD of that game and buy ,just to watch it and laugh,anytime I want to crack my ribs.
Re: England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 by AmenhotepZuid: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Am happy for Iceland even though I hate their pink asses. I HAVE SAID THIS OVER AND OVER THAT ENGLAND ARE KAK/SH8T IN DISKI/FOOTBALL.

The EPL is full of COWS and their league is SWAAK/WEAK despite publicity and sponsorship.

Re: England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 by yomz1e(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
someone who lives in UK And watch EPL on the reg, maybe if you watch the EPL then you would know the different types of league. Football is unpredictable match, anyone can beat a top team on any given day! you muppet! CW was right calling Icelandic championship team was a comparison to their level of football they play in the icelandic league if they even have one! you come here after watching football in some shack and chatting bare 4kries like you know $hit about the game! effin turd!

1wolex85:

who is this one? So you didn't read the post I quoted were Chris Waddle called Iceland a championship team? I guess you don't even know who that is.
Re: England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 by 1wolex85: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2016
yomz1e:
someone who lives in UK And watch EPL on the reg, maybe if you watch the EPL then you would know the different types of league. Football is unpredictable match, anyone can beat a top team on any given day! you muppet! CW was right calling Icelandic championship team was a comparison to their level of football they play in the icelandic league if they even have one! you come here after watching football in some shack and chatting bare 4kries like you know $hit about the game! effin turd!

I don't do trolls please. Bye
Re: England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 by hopilo: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2016
caprini1:
As in ehn....I will look for the CD of that game and buy ,just to watch it and laugh,anytime I want to crack my ribs.
I tell you, especially the side he said, "these scoreline will live with these players on the pitch for eternity" He is an English man annoyed with his compatriot performance and he just was short of placing causes on each player.
Re: England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 by AmenhotepZuid: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
THE LECTURES CONTINUE....DUMB ILL-INFORMED VILLAGE BOYS AND GIRLS, GRANNIES AND GRAND CHILDREN.
We're being lied to again.

Indeed, they should name the EURO. AFRO EURO 2016

Angola : 1
William Carvalho (Portugal),
Blaise Matuidi Hes half Angolan/Congolese is dad is from DRC and mom Angola. (France)
shocked shocked shocked

Cameroon : 3
Breel Embolo (Suis),
François Moubandje (Suiss),
Samuel Umtiti (France)

Cap-Verde : 4
Eliseu (Portugal),
Gelson Fernandez (Suiss),
João Mário (Portugal),
Nani (Portugal),
Renato Sanches HIS FATHER IS FROM ANGOLA AND MOM FROM Cape Verde his mom is half Mozambique/Cape Verdean (Portugal). Meaning Renato is 25% Cape Verdean and 75% Southern African (Angola+Mozambique). undecided

Ivory Coast : 2
Johan Djourou (Suis),
Jonathan Tah (Germany )

Egypt : 1
Stephan El Shaarawy (Italy/Egypt parentage)

Ethiopia : 1
Theodor Gebre Selassie (rep of chezh)

Ghana : 1
Jérôme Boateng (Germany/Ghana parentage )

Guinée : 1
Paul Pogba (France)

Guinée-Bissau : 2
Danilo Pereira (Portugal),
Eder (Portugal)

Kenya : 2
Martin Olsson (Sweden/Kenya Parentage),
Divock Origi (Belgium)

Mali : 3
Moussa Dembélé (Belgium/Belgian ),
Ngolo Kanté (France),
Moussa Sissoko (France)

Morocco : 2
Marouane Fellaini (Belgium),
Adil Rami (France)

Nigeria : 5
David Alaba (Austia/half Chinko hes a BANANA),
Dele Alli (England/Yoruba ),
Angelo Ogbonna (Italy),
Rubin Okotie (Austria),
Hal Robson-Kanu (Wales/Igbo)

DR Congo : 9
Michy Batshuayi (Belgium),
Christian Benteke (Belgium),
Jason Denayer (Belgium),
Christian Kabasele (Belgium),
Jordan Lukaku (Belgium),
Romelu Lukaku (Belgium),
Steve Mandanda (France),
Eliaquim Mangala (France),
Denis Zakaria (Swizland)

Sénégal : 3
Patrice Evra (France),
Bacary Sagna (France),
Leroy Sané (Germany)

Tunisia : 1
Sami Khedira (Germany )2016:

Tanzania: 1
Marcus Rashford

groundnutoil:
While we enjoy the ongoing euro 2016, do note our African brothers representing their adopted countries.

Angola : 2
Blaise Matuidi (France)

Breel Embolo (Suis),
Samuel Umtiti (France)

Cap-Verde : 5
Eliseu (Portugal),
João Mário (Portugal),
Nani (Portugal),
Renato Sanches (Portugal)

Johan Djourou (Suis),
Jonathan Tah (Germany )

Stephan El Shaarawy (Italy)

Jérôme Boateng (Germany )

Paul Pogba (France)

Eder (Portugal)

Martin Olsson (Sweden),
Divock Origi (Belgium)

Moussa Dembélé (Belgium ),
Ngolo Kanté (France),
Moussa Sissoko (France)

Adil Rami (France)

David Alaba (Austia),
Dele Alli (England ),
Angelo Ogbonna (Italy),
Rubin Okotie (Austria),
Hal Robson-Kanu (Wales)

DR Congo : 10
Jason Denayer (Belgium),
Jordan Lukaku (Belgium),
Romelu Lukaku (Belgium),
Steve Mandanda (France),
Denis Zakaria (Swizland)

Patrice Evra (France),
Bacary Sagna (France),
Leroy Sané (Germany)

Marcus Rashford
(England)2016

Re: England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 by AmenhotepZuid: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin AM SURE nigerian HOUSE NEGROES/Yorubas WERE DISSAPOINTED TO SEE MASSA GOING OUT EARLY. Keep washin am balls suckers.

Re: England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 by Isaac0808: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
EPL = RSA PSL

league good but national team sucks.

I wish and pray African leagues can also improve. m watching the Sundowns v Enyimba game and Enyimba kit looks like PES generic team shit. no kit or shirt sponsor.

I follow African leagues and their stadiums are aweful. even SA university stadiums are way better than the stadia I've seen in leagues.

I wish NPFL to rise and be better because without supersport forcing the LMC to conform that league is horrible to watch. long live African football
Re: England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 by Seun360(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
THE LECTURES CONTINUE....DUMB ILL-INFORMED VILLAGE BOYS AND GIRLS, GRANNIES AND GRAND CHILDREN.
We're being lied to again.

Angola : 1
Blaise Matuidi Hes half Angolan/Congolese is dad is from DRC and mom Angola. (France)
shocked shocked shocked

Breel Embolo (Suis),
Samuel Umtiti (France)

Cap-Verde : 4
Eliseu (Portugal),
João Mário (Portugal),
Nani (Portugal),
Renato Sanches HIS FATHER IS FROM ANGOLA AND MOM FROM Cape Verde his mom is half Mozambique/Cape Verdean (Portugal). Meaning Renato is 25% Cape Verdean and 75% Southern African (Angola+Mozambique). undecided

Johan Djourou (Suis),
Jonathan Tah (Germany )

Stephan El Shaarawy (Italy/Egypt parentage)

Jérôme Boateng (Germany/Ghana parentage )

Paul Pogba (France)

Eder (Portugal)

Martin Olsson (Sweden/Kenya Parentage),
Divock Origi (Belgium)

Moussa Dembélé (Belgium/Belgian ),
Ngolo Kanté (France),
Moussa Sissoko (France)

Adil Rami (France)

David Alaba (Austia/half Chinko hes a BANANA),
Dele Alli (England/Yoruba ),
Angelo Ogbonna (Italy),
Rubin Okotie (Austria),
Hal Robson-Kanu (Wales/Igbo)

DR Congo : 9
Jason Denayer (Belgium),
Jordan Lukaku (Belgium),
Romelu Lukaku (Belgium),
Steve Mandanda (France),
Denis Zakaria (Swizland)

Patrice Evra (France),
Bacary Sagna (France),
Leroy Sané (Germany)

Marcus Rashford

Ross Barkley - Nigeria/Efik

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 30th September 2017 / Kenyan Couple Had Manchester United Themed Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.