Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Business Idea To Generate Electricity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea To Generate Electricity (678 Views)

NERC Grants Gencos Right To Sell Electricity Directly To Consumers / Dangote Plans To Generate 12,000MW Of Electricity By 2018 / Ogun State To Generate Electricity From Sawdust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea To Generate Electricity by fart: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
I have been in darkness for many months now. I do not want to rely on NEPA/PHCN/EKDC anymore. Please, engineers let us collobrate. How can one generate electricity from everyday items like household waste, garbage, plastic or whatever works for power generation. We have to help ourselves at this point...I am tired and I am sure you all are too. so start crack your brains.
Re: Business Idea To Generate Electricity by greatnaija01: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2016
guyyy no one will waste their time for u o. inverters are on konga as cheapas 28k or u can buy simple solar kit with six bulbs, FAN and SOLAR PANEL... for less dan 35k see help your self n go on konga n search.... no one will drop link for u. if u are hungry u will find it yourself. thats what am using
Re: Business Idea To Generate Electricity by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 27, 2016
greatnaija01:
guyyy no one will waste their time for u o. inverters are on konga as cheapas 28k or u can buy simple solar kit with six bulbs, FAN and SOLAR PANEL... for less dan 35k see help your self n go on konga n search.... no one will drop link for u. if u are hungry u will find it yourself. thats what am using

Very funny but I think the guy has a point. It's not right shutting him down like that...You have a point too of course. but who says we cant have more innovative ideas?

By the way, how reliable is the inverter on Konga? Does it last?

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea To Generate Electricity by mecussey(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2016
delivite:

Very funny but I think the guy has a point. It's not right shutting him down like that...You have a point too of course. but who says we cant have more innovative ideas?

By the way, how reliable is the inverter on Konga? Does it last?

it depends on ur battery capacity, if u stay in the east, i hav 2pcs of 100amps for 50k
Re: Business Idea To Generate Electricity by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2016
mecussey:

it depends on ur battery capacity, if u stay in the east, i hav 2pcs of 100amps for 50k

Ok so i buy the inverter then buy batteries for it? Yeah, i stay in the east.
Re: Business Idea To Generate Electricity by mecussey(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2016
delivite:

Ok so i buy the inverter then buy batteries for it? Yeah, i stay in the east.

Its as simple as that...when Nepa is available, the batteries start charging, if Nepa goes, you change over to your inverter, the way you change over to I pass my neighbour generator. However, if you dont run heavy equipment in the house like freezer, boiler or A/c, u dont need to change over. The inverter is equiped with automatic changeover. I recommend Sukam, thats what i have been using for the past 2yrs.
Re: Business Idea To Generate Electricity by pointstores(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2016
i can a locally made solar inverter for u

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Nigeria Launches Mobile Banking / How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) / If You Can't Join MMM, Arrange For Them To Be Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.