Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

If You Can't Join MMM, Arrange For Them To Be Beaten - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Can't Join MMM, Arrange For Them To Be Beaten (681 Views)

YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! / He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did / Those Who Wants To Join MMM Pls Read This Before Taking The Investing Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Join MMM, Arrange For Them To Be Beaten by athorello(m): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Who has Mavrodi ever defrauded? Was he convicted? For tax evasion or defrauding his investors? Did the Russian government shut his operating system down? Did the then investors made losses as a result of the then central (account) nature of the scheme? Did Mavrodi learn from experience? How old is the reformed MMM? How old is MMM-Nigeria? How many previous schemes have survived this long? Is there a clear warning to would be investors? What could be a more calculated risk taking? Will MMM crash? When? Why? How? Do you know any of the 2+ million participants who is complaining about the scheme? Will such a scheme lead to grassroot economic growth? Have some persons started or upped their businesses with aid of this scheme? Are the kakistomoboplutocrats happy? Can the Nigerian government shut down MMM? Is there any leverage? Lol

All rationale fellows (you may think otherwise) have considered all these before diving in. It's pitiful that some peeps will just google and read Wikipedia upside down. I have met people from all works of life in this current scheme: first class scholars, doctors, oil and gas workers, lecturers, students, teachers, civil servants, even bloggers...
I regretted not joining back in June. I was always like I can't... Always doing like Eureka! This is how it will crash... Run analysis with my scholars... Followed by serious permutations and combinations. Experimented in August but back out because I was still very skeptical. Had a renewed interest since mid October and now scholars are now trying new Excel codes on daily basis to get the ultimate permutation and combination... Lol.
I have been robbed to pay Paul.... Last time I was robbed to pay Andrew, James, John and Matthew. Peter, Oluwa has been paying me too. Every money in MMM including the incentives (referral, registration and community development tasks bonuses) all comes from the community. There's no investment or products sale just like osusu ministry. So keep your questions to yourself.
I leave you with this... If you can't join them arrange for them to be beaten.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Join MMM, Arrange For Them To Be Beaten by Chriswazo(m): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Trump’s Pullout Of TPP Opens Way For China / What Business Is Thriving In Your Area?? / Why Are The Prices Of Goods And Services Rising?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.