Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5134838 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 7:35am On Jan 17, 2017
helpee:
because I am tired of people duping themselves on this thread thereby consuming spaces when they bring up the issues here. I would have passed until he now said he had a delay of 24hours. Imagine someone who gave u such terms not sending for 24hrs after you have paid. If the buyer is not patient the thread will be filled with another crisis management thereby preventing actual buying and trading the thread is meant for. I don't use escrow too. I always send ist but the way he is presenting it appears somehow to me
Ok sir.
Have a lovely day
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2017
bdavis:

I was wondering where u went, I see u have com out of the wall

Lol

Always here bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2017
helpee:
because I am tired of people duping themselves on this thread thereby consuming spaces when they bring up the issues here. I would have passed until he now said he had a delay of 24hours. Imagine someone who gave u such terms not sending for 24hrs after you have paid. If the buyer is not patient the thread will be filled with another crisis management thereby preventing actual buying and trading the thread is meant for. I don't use escrow too. I always send ist but the way he is presenting it appears somehow to me
Hand folded watching.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrbllymer: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2017
drey22:
$928 btc available @ 489/$

I sell any quantity

BTC coming back to life
am I need 210$ at485, are you game
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2017
stevolinkon40:
Ok sir. Have a lovely day
Steve Meet me private...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2017
$250 SKRILL AVAILABLE

$200 PAYPAL FUNDS NEEDED UGENTLY

MEET ME ON WHATSAPP.... THANKS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by loveme112: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2017
loveme112:
700$ bitcoin available for dispatch

Come with escrow
490/$
we ain't got no worries
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ugolucas: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2017
helpee:
and who are you to certify someone to be legit? I've mentioned the red flags in his terms... no escrow, not sending first, lesser no negotiations. If you must know I've never used escrow and always send ist but when a trader comes up with such terms openly and start preparing our minds for a 24hr delay in transactions, that is a red flag. It means BUYERS beware.

This is exacly why i am preaching pexbank. Those of you that are sending money continue.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2017
helpee:
you are a red flag. You don't want escrow, can't send ist, no negotiations according to your terms yet you are indirectly saying you will delay transactions for 24 hrs. I know you will abuse me but I hope people trading with you won't get their hands burnt. I've never been duped here and one major reason is that I avoid red flags completely

He as a seller is entitled to his terms and conditions and he also has the right not to deal with anyone.
Not wanting to use escrow does not make him a scammer, he probably has his own reasons but market forces can determine decisions sometimes, it can make him realise he is not selling as much because of his terms and decide to change mode of dealing. It could be he is not familiar with the escrow guys or likes a straight forward deal.

In all nobody go tell am before he use escrow. Escrow sef de use escrow

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Mrbllymer:
$428 remaining @ 488/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izzou(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2017
bolayei:

He as a seller is entitled to his terms and conditions and he also has the right not to deal with anyone.
Not wanting to use escrow does not make him a scammer, he probably has his own reasons but market forces can determine decisions sometimes, it can make him realise he is not selling as much because of his terms and decide to change mode of dealing. It could be he is not familiar with the escrow guys or likes a straight forward deal.

grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2017
In need of $500 btc @ 480....485. If you're game...contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2017
bolayei:

The bolded got me cracking

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
I need 1000usd worth of bitcoin @480naira per dollar. Pls contact me on whatsapp if you have it +966595543700
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2017
159$ btc available at #485
Contact me on whatsapp
Phone number on signature and profile
Escrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Mrbllymer:
stevolinkon40:
Contact me on whatsapp
Escrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Lets Exchange
When you Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me skrill funds and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive Exchange deal.

RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............
Fund your alipay or Pay your chinese btc supplier or Goods on 1688.com and other international foreign shop. I accept Paypal, Bitcoin,Skrill,rmb, or Naira as payment for your goods

You can also sell your paypal funds to me if you have, My buying rate is 400-420/$ depending on the funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2017
92 BTC available at 490
Escrow, you send first, I send first all allowed grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrbllymer: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
stevolinkon40:
Contact me on whatsapp
Escrow allowed
I need 210
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrbllymer: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
drey22:
$428 remaining @ 488/$
I only have 485 to offer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2017
3RNEST:
$250 SKRILL AVAILABLE

$200 PAYPAL FUNDS NEEDED UGENTLY

MEET ME ON WHATSAPP.... THANKS
Sold to............... Legit Crew...... smiley

PayPal needed urgently $200 only

Skrill needed urgently whatsApp me below

Thanks to all.... smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TopUpGold: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2017
lifestyle1:

Do you pay instantly ?

We pay within 1 - 24 hours.

What matters is the peace of mind and getting paid.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Mrbllymer:
I need 210
I don't have upto that
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordjnr: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Durosure:
You Register Just October last year... and you are here running your Mouth

Olodo!Go run your scam for 2go
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Olodo!Go run your scam for 2go

Lolz hahaha Please its okay... Biko

Lets trade safe this morning....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Early morning fight shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Be like some people d chop belleful for dream Sha grin grin grin grin grin

Singapore1 where we fit see EWA agoyin and bread jare make I chop get energy to find BTC

In other news 92 BtC available at 490/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Durosure:
You Register Just October last year ... and you are here running your Mouth

@ bolded, didn't i register this account last year October and i have done numerous trades both here and behind the scenes and never for once have anyone have any issues with my services.

So park well.... Any body is entitled to give his or her own terms and conditions,u either accept or decline.

And don't come here accelerating this thread pages, am having problems reading them all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by owobloww: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2017
owobloww:
20k $ cash deposit in Bank of America is highly needed naira value not a single problem,40m $ with proof of funds available for sale. For more info contact me on what's app: +22967570887 or BBM pin:2AEF428F (please if you are fraud don't come close to me,i can't shout)

Wire transfer to any where in the world available
Contact Labi:+22967570887 or pin:2AEF428F
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANBAKO: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Xzevian:
$190 bitcoin available @ 490/$. Call or WhatsApp 08067748960

Another fast deal....always nice doing business with you!!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Bitcoin price finally gaining grounds again......btc price analyzers...we need your forecast and analysis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.