Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5157904 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
dagr8:
Omo see drama I missed, let's see how it goes after Aleairhub talk him own

Meanwhile, I still dey buy Skrill, payoneer and Neteller.@good rates. If you get, holla me, whatsapp or text make we deal . Thanks wink
what's your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Singapore1:
walahi talahi i am not understanding this whole thing sef

Seriously?

Na him be say dis MitMA format fit catch you tomorrow be that oh.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Aleairpaycc:
Chief Judge @ dominique

Assistant Judge @agarawu23

Complaint @ DadojoReloaded

@Viewers.

#Let The Racking Of Brains Continue & While I Enjoy My Late Hour Meal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

#Purple Mastermind cool

That whatsapp screenshot does not look authentic to me.

Please post a screenshot of your conversation with the person where he told you he needed to exchange $142.

Why did it take you almost 12 hours to show us this?

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
EnterPRO:

Seriously?

Na him be say did MitMA format fit catch you tomorrow be that oh.

what is mitma format biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Kenooff:
what's your rate?
Let's talk bro, my contact is on my signature. Make we dey watch the drama for side as we are transacting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Singapore1:

what is mitma format biko

AleAir did not trade with a scammer's email.

A scammer intercepted/impersonated AleAir and traded with his PayPal.

As far as AleAir was concerned, he was dealing with the real owner of funds and not an impersonator.

As far as Dajo was concerned, he was dealing with a real buyer (Ale Paypal email owner) and not an impersonator.

Now the man in their middle has disappeared and left them both holding both ends of a very short stick.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
according airhub screenshot that means he paid the guy

??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dont worry.... You and your crew can keep ranting here and while I hold my peace.... We both will dance to the drummer beat soonest...... Rubbish.
DadojoReloaded:

Please post a screenshot of your conversation with the person where he told you he needed to exchange $142.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Pls focus attention on that Florence' FCMB account.

That's the best way to catch the Osas guy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
EnterPRO:

As far as AleAir was concerned, he was dealing with the real owner of funds and not an impersonator.

As far as Dajo was concerned, he was dealing with a real buyer (Ale Paypal email owner) and not an impersonator.

Now the man in their middle has disappeared and left them both holding both ends of a very short stick.

now this is where my confusion begins

can you intercept someone paypal without knowing his password ?

understand the situation from the guys part but not from alehub part, seems there is more to paypal i dont know about
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Singapore1:
according airhub screenshot that means he paid the guy

??

Na wa oh.

Sleep don dey catch you?

Ali said he was scammed so that means he loses the 51k he paid if he has to refund the $142.

Maybe they share the loss 50:50?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmoBoy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chibenze:

i have $2.58 skrill, i can exchange for paypal if you are interested

Too small bro. Sorry.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
EnterPRO:

walahi talahi ah don understand shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Singapore1:

understand the situation from the guys part but not from alehub part, seems there is more to paypal i dont know about

All he has to do is relay messages between buyer and seller by posing as buyer to one and seller to the other.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by whizqueen(f): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Singapore1:

The Niqqa came to alepay teling him he has funds to sell, alepay on the other hand told him to fund the PayPal (alepay's PayPal ) account first and get paid in naira. The scammer Niqqa went to this dab guy acting as a prospective buyer. Dab paid the PayPal to the supposed guy account which in the real sense was alepay's . scammee got paid in naira and disappeared with dabs PayPal funds which was sol d already.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lambadu: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Looking for reliable seller of PayPal or payoneer fund ASAP, please halla if you sell. Thanks Flora
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
STEP 1
so the scammers approached ALEAIRHUB that he want to sell PAYPAL funds , ALE gave the scammer his PAYPAL email

STEP 2
then scammer approached DAJO that he want to buy PAYPAL funds, then gave dajo ALE's Paypal Email Address

STEP 3

dajo sent to ale paypal address and ALEAIRHUB sent money to scammers

STEP 4

mission accomplished cry cry

omo this is deep ooooooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MrTour: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
From the look of things, it seems the scammer was playing DadOjoReloaded and AleAir at the same time.

I am unsure but that's what it looks like at the moment.

The scammer got Ale to accept to buy Paypal funds and got DadOjoReloaded to accept to sell PayPal funds.

Ale got the Paypal funds and the scammer got the naira while DadOjo got screenshots.

It will be reasonable to say AleAir is not a scammer, both Dadojo and AleAir made a mistake by not posting an authentication of the seller/buyer identity on this wall.

DadOjo mediate with Ale, start with an apology and see if you guys can go 50:50

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
whizqueen:

The Niqqa came to alepay teling him he has funds to sell, alepay on the other hand told him to fund the PayPal (alepay's PayPal ) account first and get paid in naira. The scammer Niqqa went to this dab guy acting as a prospective buyer. Dab paid the PayPal to the supposed guy account which in the real sense was alepay's . scammee got paid in naira and disappeared with dabs PayPal funds which was sol d already.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am finished !!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shocker007(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Funny scenarios but only for the newbies.

This same format was used for @tumababa, takes the help of some folks for him to get part payment back.

@EnterPRO understands so well what this format is. As he said, its called MITM. Man in the Middle.

@Singapore1, seems to me you are newbie if you say you don't know what the format is.

@Aleair has been here for long and sure understand what format was used already by now.

@DadojoReloaded, the person you are looking for, is actually in the screenshot AleAir uploaded.
That is the real person you dealth with unknowingly.

If only you have been on here for long, you will know how this works.

As usual, I am pleading with the real person to pay back and desist from such act.
Gain no dey this things. If you smart, utilize it well in a legal way and you will prosper.

BTW, you guys need to thank @toluxa1, he gave the first insight needed.

Am Out!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oooh boy.........this SCAM is sophisticated. Like WTF. shocked shocked

Man in the middle attack.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
shocker007:

As usual, I am pleading with the real person to pay back and desist from such act.

Like seriously, this has got to be the most hilarious comment I've come across regarding a SCAM.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FEGEITOK: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
agarawu23:
he is genuine.

thanks!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
shocker007:
Funny scenarios but only for the newbies.

This same format was used for @tumababa, takes the help of some folks for him to get part payment back.

@EnterPRO understands so well what this format is. As he said, its called MITM. Man in the Middle.

@Singapore1, seems to me you are newbie if you say you don't know what the format is.

@Aleair has been here for long and sure understand what format was used already by now.

@DadojoReloaded, the person you are looking for, is actually in the screenshot AleAir uploaded.
That is the real person you dealth with unknowingly.

If only you have been on here for long, you will know how this works.

Gain no dey this things. If you smart, utilize it well in a legal way and you will prosper.

BTW, you guys need to thank @toluxa1, he gave the first insight needed.

Am Out!

like yesterday own abi?

@bolded grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
EnterPRO:

All he has to do is relay messages between buyer and seller by posing as buyer to one and seller to the other.

Abeg abeg, stop creating a scenario that doesn't exist here. If you know something particular and strictly to this transaction, let us know.

This scenario u are creating wll only give reason to some guys here, no confuse us here abeg.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
before the incident ( the scammin ) you will be seeing strange people and guest viewing the thread, but now all the people viewing this thread i know them cheesy

tap out !!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
MrTour:

Ale got the Paypal funds and the scammer got the naira while DadOjo got screenshots.

Wicked !

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
From the beginning of the development of this issue, it was already clear what likely transpired. But the attitude played out by aleairhub just worsened this mata. This attitude around here don hit the roof abeg.

What was so difficult in explaining since? Even till now na just reasoning we take dey grab, he's still adamant. Na wa oh.

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
MULLAH123:

Abeg abeg, stop creating a scenario that doesn't exist here. If you know something particular and strictly to this transaction, let us know.

This scenario u are creating wll only give reason to some guys here, no confuse us here abeg.

Pls dig through the dollar rates thread.

This is the 3rd time (that i know of) he's doing this.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
tosinjay:
From the beginning of the development of this issue, it was already clear what likely transpired. But the attitude played out by aleairhub just worsened this mata. This attitude around here don hit the roof abeg.

yeah he surprised me with his attitude it doesnt take one minute to explain

what i was even thinking before was that some hacked his account

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.