Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5195364 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kaboninc, remember my prophecy in the morning that before the end of today I foresee a tsunami of btc in this thread grin Shebi it happened cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ITbomb(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
ITbomb:

$100 BTC available 500/ . If you can satisfy my credential requirements, no need for escrow.

Sold to debeey87. smooth escrowless transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
LaconicINC:
Kaboninc, remember my prophecy in the morning that before the end of today I foresee a tsunami of btc in this thread grin Shebi it happened cheesy

I never buy anything ohh...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by san4real(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
BTC needed @503
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ThePAUL(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
$500 bitcoin available @ #507/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
momentarylapse:

No worry baba funlord is with us all the time! Code am... wink

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
I dey find skrill oooooooooooooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Naijacoin(f): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Neteller or skrill needed ASAP. Call 08160602459, whatsapp :08037941624. Website : Naijacoin.com.
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Singapore1:

You still don't understand the confirmation of a thing.
You can send coin to 5 block chain users..
But without confirmation the coin is never their own
I can send 100$ to a user the user can send to another then to another
If there is problem with the block.. The coin get back to me that wIt for confirmation

Thanks for the clarification

Comman take this girl without paying bride price, I know say you need wife grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Singapore1:

You still don't understand the confirmation of a thing.
You can send coin to 5 block chain users..
But without confirmation the coin is never their own
I can send 100$ to a user the user can send to another then to another
If there is problem with the block.. The coin get back to me that wIt for confirmation

Only few know how this confirmation thing works...

I do not use the btc I purchase here for ponzi guys and so do not dispose off immediately. Now imagine I purchase $5000 bitcoins from someone who uses Blockchain into my Paxful account. Of course Blockchain has a default fee (65 sat/B) for transaction fee....and I need that bitcoin as soon as possible. This transaction could wait for more than 12 hours and something could just happen to the price....crash/rise...

The worse is that I can't even make use of the coins when the price is crashing because it is yet to be confirmed. That is why I keep begging people to please set the fee to at least $1. $1 is not too much...but makes your life easy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
dollaflow:
$7000 btc available....
Watapp
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by greenchisom: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
guchi120:
Who knows this guy GreenChisom? That was my question the day i wanted to deal with him . Nobody answered me . so I found out my self, he is one guy that integrity runs in his blood , he is straight and sound , he keeps his word and adjust to your demands where need be . Bro I appreciate your high level of maturity and discipline, you even refunded my balance when I never knew I had any. You guys most believe that people like this are not easy to find. ... just like I would have damaged your reputation if it was the opposite that happened GOD4BID. I am here to announce how sincere and trustworthy you are . Is obvious you are not driven by wealth but by that which is bigger than every other thing. A GOOD NAME . GREENCHISOM IS THE MAN YOU SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH . THANKS BRO, I HALE THEE. cheesy grin cheesy

GOD BLESS U AND ME
BETTER DEAL AHEAD

GreenChisom

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dealership:
NICE DEAL AND TRUSTED...SWIFT TOO grin cool

Thanks for your patronage! !!
I rep. IJAM Exchange
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
$4000 btc needed .Pls contact me with your best price pls.

Also need $skrill if you have

See signature for contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
khassy:

I don't know if it's only me ooo but I very often send funds that are not yet confirmed in my blockchain acct

Still did the same thing today and receiver got it almost immediately

CC

Nwagbaradav

Singapore1 is correct.... But I ain't bothered sha... I even tried using viabtc.tx, but it showed invalid transaction... undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
sconp:
Nice doing business with you

Oops .. sorry for the late comment mate ..you are indeed businessman .. you inspire me to work with you again and again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
I dey find skrill oooooooooooooo

Why were you that careless to must have misplaced it?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

Have you fulfilled the promise so far or at least part of it?
That guy that sent 114k to person just anyhow dey hungry me to slap when will you guys learn. Simple truth is if lifestyle & dat depressed fellow used escrow none of this shit will happen same as nifty & kyrios or what's his name. Even MITM chance of success will have less than 10% chance of success if escrow is compulsory. Maybe you guys should teach me how you make money so fast to the point you can easily lose it. If I don't know you same way I know HazzanTazzan, Bookiemart01, legalwealth, Aleairpay, dagr8 & LadyF wey no gree me see her face all the times we had physical dealings no amount of vouch u get na ESCROW guarantee say both of us can't run away.
I tire for Una ooo
Person will be forming I can't send first & u will be acting as if without buying from him u will quench.
Well it's your money but I just dey feel the pains cox all those hundreds of thousand in this period wey buhari no dey house is not a joke ooo. At least if Una contribute the money for me I'll represent you all to visit baba in UK & tell him USD is now #512.
Peace

Why is this one even mentioning me? I sabi you? cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by creativeness: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
$943 btc available at 510
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
=========================================
SKRILL NEEDED URGENTLY

ANY AMOUNT I WILL BUY

See Signature: WhatsApp Number
========================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jendy36(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
120USD Skrill available for sell. Pm for details or call 08085680969
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Geenosko: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
dollaflow:
sold

When I grow up, I wan be like u o grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debeey87(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thanks for trusting me with your coins wink
ITbomb:

Sold to debeey87. smooth escrowless transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Relationship101:
I want to buy bitcoin from kaboninc, is he trustworthy.
this scammer is still alive, Obinna Gabriel i need my N37,000 naira. Give me my money.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tbc for sell at the rate of N150 per coin call or whatsapp 07068536463
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
i need shikini $50 btc.....pls give me at reasonable price ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Taeewo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Iangry:
Help needed with skrill... Couldn't find the verification code sent to my account. What to do?
U can use code or the amount charge to verify.. .click finish verification n see what am saying. .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayohbk(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
$307 btc available @508/$...... come with your escrow. ....... whatsapp / call me on 08169031535
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
kaboninc:

I never buy anything ohh...
na you no want buy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2abet(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
I need payeer oooooo.. Who get for here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2abet(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Taeewo:
U can use code or the amount charge to verify.. .click finish verification n see what am saying. .
which bank? How long have you been waiting for the code?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.