Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5174010 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrintelligent(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
doyinisaac:
140$ neteller for sale..........

i allow escrow...we will use tabbaz or ladyf or justi4jesu or singapore for the escrow...am willing to pay the escrow fee......quote me if interested.........

Let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Any BTC for sale?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
momentarylapse:

1; House 134 close to MTN mast Efab estate before lokogoma F.C.T Abuja

2: Federal housing authority lugbe, airport road abuja f.c.t

When you are sourcing information from the bank records and the police find out if there is a connection with these addresses and his account data!

momentarylapse:

When you are sourcing information from the bank records and the police find out if there is a connection with these addresses and his account data!
Pls pls let us be very very very careful when passing information about. It is a common knowledge that moat scammers use other ppl bank account,name,pictures on social media . A typical example is the case of the person who duped nifty ,thank God that we have someone here who knew the person real name. Pls lets be very sure ..make u no go get the wrong person gunned down ooooo

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
DadojoReloaded:

So you mean I should sell my skrill to you @ 440/$? when I was planning to sell at 450/$ embarassed

Oya, come and take jare cry
chatting you up bro..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dealership:
chatting you up bro..

Sorry, I am offline on whatsapp. Send me a PM.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jasminekenny(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
debybeautyworld:

Bring am come
Sorry for wrong quotation. It's not beauty I want to citation. Sorry madam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
onatisi:

Pls pls let us be very very very careful when passing information about. It is a common knowledge that moat scammers use other ppl bank account,name,pictures on social media . A typical example is the case of the person who duped nifty ,thank God that we have someone here who knew the person real name. Pls lets be very sure ..make u no go get the wrong person gunned down ooooo

Learn to read before forming an opinion or post....we are not telling him that this is the boys address but that HE SHOULD FIND OUT FROM THE BANKS RECORDS IF THESE ADDRESSES MATCH THEIRS! Simple...if It does not the bank would provide. Nobody is getting shot, beheaded or impaled for this amount in this case, only arrested!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
jasminekenny:

TO whom it may concern tell this guy to return my money or send me my payonner, what will follow inform of predicament will not be palatable for him. it might have been doing it and go scot free but this one will be his last when am ready for him

Chai... Anoda one?
Lobatan o...
Too many scams today alone

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tim26will: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
onatisi:

Sorry, all the information here about him are real and not impersonating. I've seen him twice and the information he provided are all true. Only he's now in lagos with his brother living around badagry side. Momentarylapse did his information correctly sir.
momentarylapse:

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
The kind of scam on this thread.. .only God will come to our rescue.. ..

We all just go crazy with desperation, even when the rates are not tenable, for whatever reasons we throw caution into the wind. Most of these fraud cases can be traced to impatience and lack of experience. Pipu will just be sending money upandan... .

That is how they wantu push me to the wall...

Money no dey, money no dey yet Bitcoin dey trade 550/$...na who come dey buy am na?

Haba.....trade safe and wisely.. .

Meanwhile.. ..$6000 bitcoins is needed... Don't come with 505 and above oh.. ...i never buy finish.. .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
tim26will:

Sorry, all the information here about him are real and not impersonating. I've seen him twice and the information he provided are all true. Only he's now in lagos with his brother living around badagry side. Momentarylapse did his information correctly sir.

Thank you! If he was in abuja I for help you nab am!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sakalisis(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
I need 295$ PayPal FnF

Or 315$ PayPal Good and services

At a good rate

PM me or whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
momentarylapse:

Learn to read before forming an opinion or post....we are not telling him that this is the boys address but that HE SHOULD FIND OUT FROM THE BANKS RECORDS IF THESE ADDRESSES MATCH THEIRS! Simple...if It does not the bank would provide. Nobody is getting shot, beheaded or impaled for this amount in this case, only arrested!

I vex u?
I am sorry.
Good night

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IllestJay(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
kelsha23:

What do u mean?

Like they didn't disable your account and what card do you use to fund your NETELLER account?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
onatisi:

I vex u?
I am sorry.
Good night

Sweet dreams!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by papaking1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
$20 Payoneer needed Pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
$35.48 BTC available

500/$

Whatsapp:08148615957
.first come first serve cheesy kiss kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eemjay17(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Let God judge you for using that bolded line at me. I am not the patient type, but waited for a month after paying you with no update of any such from you before you could do anything atall? Which kind of person do business like that? We agreed on 2 weeks before payment and you did nothing for almost a month and not even a single message from you and you are here saying i am not patient? It is okay tho, like i said, sort the mess, i cant be waiting forever for a paid service. If only i beg you to do it for free, maybe i will wait till next year. I am tired of having to be waiting and begging you for a service i paid you for, this is not a free service that you can choose to reply or contct me anytime you feel like and still come back to tell me that i am impatient after all the waiting and ignoring game you played with me. If i am paying for something, i want result and as a business that you claim to be, i believe you should understand better. You attitude towards the whole arrangement is annoying and i was just feeling like i requested a free service when indeed it is a paid one.( Remember how you cant even remember which of the package i paid for?. That says a lot about your commitment)
legalwealth:

We also pleaded for the delay which was as a result of my staff trained and always monitored for the opening of those accounts not around for a while.

His account was already verified on the 80% rating only for card to be added to make it 100% was delayed by our card issuer.

[b]I observed that he has not been the patient type always in a haste [/b]which don't work well for operating Paypal account and I had to intentionally use the delay mechanism to calm him down. We gave him two options of helping him with the issue or we refund him N15,000 out of the N25,000 If he goes for the refund's option because cost of bank for verification, cost of phone number and account opening processing cost cannot be fully bored by us.

I think the two options given to him are fair enough! !!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kindas3325(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Over $350 Skrill Funds For Sale..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Godlovesme521: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
gocare:
Any BTC for sale?

$347 BTC available come pack all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pwiz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
$29 btc available @ N505 ... Whatsapp 08127581153.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
flamehaxor:
$35.48 BTC available

500/$

Whatsapp:08148615957
.first come first serve cheesy kiss kiss

Sold to ANBAKO kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Godlovesme521: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
$347 BTC available at 508/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iTunesGiftCards: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bring all your iTunes Gift Cards to me, i buy $100 denominations below at good rate, you will get your payment instantly without delays.

Fast and Prompt buyer. Got iTunes Gift Cards for sale? Contact me right away for a swift business. No stories, get your cash instantly.

Turn iTunes Gift Cards to instant cash and receive your money immediately without any delay.

Call/WhatsApp: 080..8286..2125
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Godlovesme521: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Godlovesme521:

$347 BTC available come pack all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pwiz(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
pwiz:
$29 btc available @ N500 ... Whatsapp 08127581153.
Going... Going.... Someone should grab this deal @ #500/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
momentarylapse:

Madam/mr? you are needed to answer a few EFCC standardized aptitude test questions on payoneer matters!

Cc: Tabbaz.....jasminekenny

please I don't understand
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
iTunesGiftCards:
Bring all your iTunes Gift Cards to me, i buy $100 denominations below at good rate, you will get your payment instantly without delays.

Fast and Prompt buyer. Got iTunes Gift Cards for sale? Contact me right away for a swift business. No stories, get your cash instantly.

Turn iTunes Gift Cards to instant cash and receive your money immediately without any delay.

Call/WhatsApp: 080..8286..2125
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
valencia25:

$25 available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
pwiz:
Going... Going.... Someone should grab this deal @ #500/$
check your whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kindas3325:
Over $350 Skrill Funds For Sale..
whatsapp me if you will send first or come along with escrow.. thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.