Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5170182 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
onatisi:
The craziness will soon stop. The ability to keep your head cool when you are under pressure is the great attribute of good trader. The heat will soon die down

You are Bless

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
250 btc available at 447/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
khassy:

Bad Belle... I dn see am sell tongue tongue tongue

grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tscholar(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tscholar:
This bonanza is gone and no such bonanza today again.
cheap coins is finished pls!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
onatisi:
The craziness will soon stop. The ability to keep your head cool when you are under pressure is the great attribute of good trader. The heat will soon die down

The problem ain't whether the heat will die down, it always does.
The problem is which side of the heat will people be dying with??

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dealership:
$500 BITCOINS NEEDED AT 440/$

$101-$1000 SKRILL NEEDED AT CHEAP RATE

PLEASE COME WITH ESCROW I AM NOT SENDING FIRST

CALL OR WHATSAPP grin cool

STILL BUYING. NEVER ENOUGH
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omotisa: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
bedford101:
$2,800 payoneer available
Call/WhatsApp 08078569784

let me guess? @485.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
KALMA1:
Skrill needed $30
Whatsapp 08167706560

skrill Bought from Dealaship.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazymommy(f): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
When dollars kept rising then you were quick to curse the government and even curse buhari that dollar is rising higher and higher yet deep down your heart you are the same set of people that benefit from the high price of dollars and they do not pray that the dollar price should decrease....foolish hypocrites ......u benefit from the currency problem yet you are quick to blast the same corrupt leaders that benefit from the currency issue too...what makes you different from them??If you are cursing them don't u think you deserve the same curse too??are you not among the same people benefiting from the suffering of other average nigerians that is now making them buy things at more expensive price at the market??makkng them suffer more??and when they tell you this you claim you are smart and making money is what matters ,then why curse the corrupt leaders too that are smart and stealing the money that belongs to the country??are you both not stealing from the average nigerians ??if I benefit,they benefit ,don't you know it affects the currency ??don't you know things keep getting worse??GOD punish all the enemies of this country that still have the guts to put blame on anyone when they themselves too are doing the same thing and should be blamed too.....the same idiot on this thread that keeps shouting buhari up and down is still the same person getting angry whenever people mention that the dollar will go down .......I thought you were abusing the government for allowing the dollar to go up??and when it is going down why are you still angry again??nonsense.......

13 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
omotisa:

let me guess? @485.
grin grin grin
grin
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
omotisa:

let me guess? @485.
grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
crazymommy:
When dollars kept rising then you were quick to curse the government and even curse buhari that dollar is rising higher and higher yet deep down your heart you are the same set of people that benefit from the high price of dollars and they do not pray that the dollar price should decrease....foolish hypocrites ......u benefit from the currency problem yet you are quick to blast the same corrupt leaders that benefit from the currency issue too...what makes you different from them??If you are cursing them don't u think you deserve the same curse too??are you not among the same people benefiting from the suffering of other average nigerians that is now making them buy things at more expensive price at the market??makkng them suffer more??and when they tell you this you claim you are smart and making money is what matters ,then why curse the corrupt leaders too that are smart and stealing the money that belongs to the country??are you both not stealing from the average nigerians ??if I benefit,they benefit ,don't you know it affects the currency ??don't you know things keep getting worse??GOD punish all the enemies of this country that still have the guts to put blame on anyone when they themselves too are doing the same thing and should be blamed too.....the same idiot on this thread that keeps shouting buhari up and down is still the same person getting angry whenever people mention that the dollar will go down .......I thought you were abusing the government for allowing the dollar to go up??and when it is going down why are you still angry again??nonsense.......
Hahaha hah see anger grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
puskin:

The problem ain't whether the heat will die down, it always does.
The problem is which side of the heat will people be dying with??
It seems you have not been following this issue . Even the cbn governor is against this but the vp and adeosun says he must implement it. The negative effects of using good money to clean bad money will soon happen. Naira cannot have value without the nation producing and exporting. What they are doing now is like throwing money away. The aboki and billionaires are buying it up,because they know the Sara will soon stop. Then the real reality will emerge. Fuel subsidy payment is still there . Naira has no value outside the shores of Nigeria ,the dollar has value worldwide. Right now the dollars is cheaper in Nigeria than all west African countries. While we are here ,money exchangers from niger,chad,Ghana,Benin,Togo and camerron are already pouring into Nigeria to mop up osinbajo free dollars. When the bonanza is over they will go back and the masses suffering will be increased. I said it
many times that as dumb as buhari is,he is still far far better than osinbajo that I osinbajo becomes the president things will worsen. Just wait.
Abeg u get cheap bitcoin?

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by doyinisaac(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
crazymommy:
grin grin grin grin welcome to nigeria......a country where we know how to remove dirt from other people eyes but will not remove ours....I agree with you ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jaddo: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Not anger ; that is the truth

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordkay10(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
peawizzy:
I need perfectmoney to buy please...
How much do u need?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
crazymommy:

Maybe you chose the wrong thread to post this, that's why after like 200 words and some minutes, na zero likes you still manage get.

Anyways, whether crashing or rising, a pro trader will still earn some.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
onatisi:

It seems you have not been following this issue . Even the cbn governor is against this but the vp and adeosun says he must implement it. The negative effects of using good money to clean bad money will soon happen. Naira cannot have value without the nation producing and exporting. What they are doing now is like throwing money away. The aboki and billionaires are buying it up,because they know the Sara will soon stop. Then the real reality will emerge. Fuel subsidy payment is still there .

This sara won't stop, It won't stop ijn.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
I hope it keeps appreciating
Osibanjo2019
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazymommy(f): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
pman06:

Maybe you chose the wrong thread to post this, that's why after like 200 words and some minutes, na zero likes you still manage get.

Anyways, whether crashing or rising, a pro trader will still earn some.
guilty conscience....-!; after if I get 1million likes does it add to my bank account??and mr pro trader do you buy and sell 100million dollars daily mr pro trader??we are talking about a better country this one life is more focused on the "likes" you get on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
onatisi:

It seems you have not been following this issue . Even the cbn governor is against this but the vp and adeosun says he must implement it. The negative effects of using good money to clean bad money will soon happen. Naira cannot have value without the nation producing and exporting. What they are doing now is like throwing money away. The aboki and billionaires are buying it up,because they know the Sara will soon stop. Then the real reality will emerge. Fuel subsidy payment is still there . Naira has no value outside the shores of Nigeria ,the dollar has value worldwide. Right now the dollars is cheaper in Nigeria than all west African countries. While we are here ,money exchangers from niger,chad,Ghana,Benin,Togo and camerron are already pouring into Nigeria to mop up osinbajo free dollars. When the bonanza is over they will go back and the masses suffering will be increased. I said it
many times that as dumb as buhari is,he is still far far better than osinbajo that I osinbajo becomes the president things will worsen. Just wait.
Abeg u get cheap bitcoin?

But why are you selling your bitcoins cheap if you're sure it will worsen. Lol.
Hold it now, so you can make it big.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by johnolaoluwapo: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
100 bitcoin for sell now a box on whatsapp 2348066675260
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jaddo: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Btc for sell at 450
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
crazymommy:
guilty conscience....-!; after if I get 1million likes does it add to my bank account??and mr pro trader do you buy and sell 100million dollars daily mr pro trader??we are talking about a better country this one life is more focused on the "likes "you get on nairaland

Lol preach it!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazymommy(f): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
LaconicINC:
Hahaha hah see anger grin
u will know it is worth the anger when the prices of things as at 2015 is e.g 10000naira and now it is 30000naira....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
crazymommy:
guilty conscience....-!; after if I get 1million likes does it add to my bank account??and mr pro trader do you buy and sell 100million dollars daily mr pro trader??we are talking about a [b]better country [/b]this one life is more focused on the "likes "you get on nairaland

grin grin grin To a better Nigeria!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OAUTemitayo: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
crazymommy:
Onatisi in particular is guilty of this.
He is fond of blasting Buhari on the politics section about the dollar rate but he was hoarding Skrill and BTC for profiteering based on same dollar rate.
Now that the Naira is getting stronger, he and his cohorts are shouting that the policy cannot be sustained.

11 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
whitetiger511:

This sara won't stop, It won't stop ijn.
The point is Nigerians don't like hearing the truth and that is why politicians will keep lying to them. What happens if global oil price dips?what will happen if nda blows up 2 pipelines? Don't ever think this Sara is for you ooo. The 2019 battle has already started and politicians are storing up dollars. While u are buying it at 440 and u are feeling happy, apc members and osinbajo will be buying it at 305 bank rate. Before buhari left for London,apc was cash strapped,now they are pouring about 370 million dollars into a market that depends on imports for 90% of her domestic needs ,pls how sensible is that? The money they are throwing now isn't going back to the economy but leaving Nigeria .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
=================================

CHEAP SKRILL NEEDED !!!

ANY AMOUNT I WILL BUY

Kindly Meet me on WhatsApp
Contact my Signature
===================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
I just dey pity people who follow onatisi..

By the way onatisi let me show you prove that dollar will be sold 350/$ on Monday
Whatsapp

Sell all the dollar you have now... I repeat sell all!!!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Onatisi in particular is guilty of this.
He is fond of blasting Buhari on the politics section about the dollar rate but he was hoarding Skrill and BTC for profiteering based on same dollar rate.
Now that the Naira is getting stronger, he and his cohorts are shouting that the policy cannot be sustained.
Pls buy my skrills,pm and btc.
Ok the policy is good. Are you happy?abeg come buy my Skrill oo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Singapore1:
I just dey pity people who follow onatisi..

By the way onatisi let me show you prove that dollar will be sold 350/$ on Monday
Whatsapp

Sell all the dollar you have now... I repeat sell all!!!
Sell oo
Sell ooo
I repeat ,sell ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.