Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153033 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tradeplusib: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
onatisi:

Baba we get matter oo.
But back to this one. They pumped 370 million into the system last week. They wil pump another 500 million next week. The question now is for how many weeks will they keep pumping hundreds of millions dollars into the system just to keep the naira value?
Fdi isn't coming in,all these artificial supply cant last without inflows from investment,diaspora and export trade.

The simple logic is the market is way skewed to the left; no thanks to the growing band of speculators. Middlemen add no value to service/production, they are just there to grab by the second.

If pumping $10 billion into the system will teach 60% of speculators a lesson (after incurring heavy losses) and cause them to exit the market its a good play and long overdue.

#just my layman opinion

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Who can vouch for willan10

cc : Singapore1
Khassy
Peteruyip
Ekob
Tabbaz
3rnest

Et al...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
No be today !

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Any bitcoin at N420/$ here? grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TruthMustBeTold: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Cjsmack:

Hehe.. Okay o
hello bruh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
3RNEST:
================================

SKRILL AVAILABLE $3000 !!

Kindly Meet me on WhatsApp

Contact my Signature

===================================

Me and Fukadmin don show o!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tradeplusib: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
tradeplusib:

The simple logic is the market is way skewed to the left; no thanks to the growing band of speculators. Middlemen add no value to service/production, they are just there to grab by the second.

If pumping $10 billion into the system will teach 60% of speculators a lesson (after incurring heavy losses) and cause them to exit the market its a good play and long overdue.

You talk about its effects on industries.....................do you live in nigeria grin which industries abeg?! the ones that are dead and closed, or comatose or the ones that have moved to neighboring west African countries?

#just my layman opinion
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kinghenreey:
$500 Skrill needed. I'm willing to pay 420/$max.
Don't contact me with any rate higher
$250 more needed at the same rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
ladyF:
Any bitcoin at N420/$ here? grin

Mama the Mama. Una no wan even pity person at all. 420/$?
E don be for traders oo.
Make I stil dey watch for 3-D

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kenooff:
250 btc available at 447
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paschu: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
0.085BTC ($100) @45K NOW, NOW.

Please very fast (now, now) if youu're deal.

nwagbaradav:

Still needed... Quick deals...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Skrill available at a take away good price. No yeye price abeg

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANBAKO: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
KunSegzy100:
BTC available @ N485/$ any amount you need. we will provide contact us for (WhatsApp n call 0903826224).thanks @ Hon Olusegun

ROTFL meanwhile....BTC @420 needed.

Quote me if available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
$1500 Skrill remaining at 430N
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kelsha23: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Singapore1:
I just dey pity people who follow onatisi..

By the way onatisi let me show you prove that dollar will be sold 350/$ on Monday
Whatsapp

Sell all the dollar you have now... I repeat sell all!!!

Perhaps some do not understand what ONATISI tries put across.He is not saying the Dollar will not be #350 or whatsoever on Monday but he places his analysis on long-term effect.He looks at it from his own window.By saying dollar will be #350 or #320 on Monday,we look at it from a short-term perspective.But what of a long-term.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

What will happen? The country external reserves will dry up and before we can save up to 30 billion dollars again na today. Not talking about the suffering it will have on the masses and the debt we would have secured.

Am waiting for it too it to fall to 400 then i will sell my papa land carry go buy dollars grin

How many barrel of crude oil does Nigeria export per day? How much does she sell it for? Can somebody calculate how much she makes in a day?

People are angry and praying for it to flop because no more easy cash. Oga oh. Identify the true enemies of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jaddo: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Btc for sale @ 450$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Should I say am enjoying the drama in this thread, suddenly everyone has btc to sell grin Hahaha ha Hoarders how market na tongue I need $60 BTC make I take buy gala and lacasera this afternoon, you know where to find me cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
crazymommy:
guilty conscience....-!; after if I get 1million likes does it add to my bank account??and mr pro trader do you buy and sell 100million dollars daily mr pro trader??we are talking about a better country this one life is more focused on the "likes" you get on nairaland

Don't mind them jawe, you said the bitter truth and its part of what we have said here today.

if likes credits bank account, I for don be millionaire for nairaland. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
kelsha23:

Perhaps some do not understand what ONATISI tries put across.He is not saying the Dollar will not be #350 or whatsoever on Monday but he places his analysis on long-term effect.He looks at it from his own window.By saying dollar will be #350 or #320 on Monday,we look at it from a short-term perspective.But what of a long-term.

Leave me alone... I have said my Own.. If you like hoard make hunger dey wire you.. I tried for you guys

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debeey87(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Let me lend my voice to this discussion. The CBN has been able to grow its reserve to 30bln dollars since them ND boys stopped bombing at least to the barest minimum. If we're able to reach 2.2mbpd peren, they can pump more into the market.

And so you know, according to an email i got from Access bank yesterday, this will continue every tuesday till they(CBN) are tired of pumping $$$$$.

Best thing is to reduce your exposure. Abokis can only buy just as much, it will get to a point they wont have Naira to buy again. Elementary economics comes to mind here. When supply outweighs demand, you have glut and price fall.

Justmylayman thinking.

Bitcoin at 425/$. If you can to sell. Send me whatzapp msg u hear

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stagger: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
lifestyle1:

What if the government keeps pumping in 250 million dollars monthly for next 10 months ?

What will happen ?

250m X 10 = 2.5billion dollars. The same amount your govt has been begging the world bank to borrow.

Nigerians are not thinking. Where is the money to keep "pumping" coming from? CBN does not print dollars. Where is the money to defend the Naira going to keep coming from? We don't even have enough money to fund the budget.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
I say I need $60 BTC na, Shuoooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Singapore1:

Leave me alone... I have said my Own.. If you like hoard make hunger dey wire you.. I tried for you guys
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Still buying btc @ 400/$
Don't worry, I will help u take the risk wink don't come and use btc to beg me @350/$ on Monday o cos CBN is pumping another fx out on Monday.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
nwagbaradav:
Na wao... Wonders shall never end... Somebody is asking me if we can use d£alership as escrow...

grin grin grin ....

So much for trading mehn
600usd still needed @440
I AM AVAILABLE FOR ESCROW CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
$200 SKRILL AVAILABLE AT 4**/$

600$ BITCOINS NEEDED AT 430/$

CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kenooff:
250 btc available at 447
sold to nifty247
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dealership:
I AM AVAILABLE FOR ESCROW CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP

Who be dis? Don't quote me Oga... I didn't quote you. Just swerve. U that couldn't refund 50% of 1/2 pay... Wen u even begin day trade here... Who recommended you as escrow? U better respect ur self and move left... angry

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Happy Weekend .

I have 520$ Btc @490

let me people take it.

I will able to fund later by 6pm this evening as am not my system .
for those that know my terms ; first come first serve

yuppy101
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
stagger:

250m X 10 = 2.5billion dollars. The same amount your govt has been begging the world bank to borrow.

Nigerians are not thinking. Where is the money to keep "pumping" coming from? CBN does not print dollars. Where is the money to defend the Naira going to keep coming from? We don't even have enough money to fund the budget.

don't forget we have billions of $$$$ that were recovered from PDP thieves. These cash are in $$ and not naira. They will pump all out. We must overcome this dollar palava.

2.5b$ - 30b$ ? Do the calculation
If 250m monthly will gv us 2.5b, are u telling me this 2.5b will pump out without getting in? The fx in our reserve came from where?

Mind u, there will be excess fx if dangote is through with his refineries.

If the difference between official and parallel rate is low, Nigerians in Diaspora will start using banks to send money home instead of back doors they had been using due to the huge gap between official and black market rate.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.