Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5216301 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2017
$745 available @ 375
Fastest hand
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Caleb5: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Gunbiz:

come O8O96476146
U are not replying your message
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PresidentBuhari: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2017
Breaking News

CBN offered Forex dealers $100 million yesterday but they were scared to buy due to the way dollar is crashing and only bought $81 million.

Details below;

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on Friday offered fresh 100 million dollars at the interbank market to meet customers’ demands.However, the News Agency of Nigeria reports that the dealers were only able to pick about 81.35 million dollars.The Acting Director, Corporate Communications, CBN, Mr Isaac Okorafor, in a statement, attributed the inability of authorised dealers to pick up the entire offer of the CBN to increasing dollar supply.He said another reason was the current sense of apprehension among dealers who anticipate a further crash in the rate of the dollar.

Hoarders your only companion now is a heart attack grin

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2017
computerglobal:
Paypal funds available for sale
Rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Wazzaowner:
216 fiverr paypal available @ 350 whatsapp me on 07039041259
Let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Wazzaowner:
216 fiverr paypal available @ 350 whatsapp me on 07039041259

Another miracle wey go burst brain grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2017
computerglobal:
Paypal funds available for sale
What's ur rate? Come to my WhatsApp let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Michael11stock(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2017
isaacosas01:
Good morning oo... Everybody dey shout FG, meanwhile bitcoin don enter the $800+ zone

Hope we are not going back to 2009??
Bitcoin is still going to $500 if u have offload now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2017
PresidentBuhari:
Breaking News

CBN offered Forex dealers $100 million yesterday but they were scared to buy due to the way dollar is crashing and only bought $81 million.

Details below;

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on Friday offered fresh 100 million dollars at the interbank market to meet customers’ demands.However, the News Agency of Nigeria reports that the dealers were only able to pick about 81.35 million dollars.The Acting Director, Corporate Communications, CBN, Mr Isaac Okorafor, in a statement, attributed the inability of authorised dealers to pick up the entire offer of the CBN to increasing dollar supply.He said another reason was the current sense of apprehension among dealers who anticipate a further crash in the rate of the dollar.

grin grin grin grin

They will come for your jugular, with analysis.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2017
saintiflex:

Oshare Mavor. Mi yeru we
Urhobo! Urhobo!! Urhobo avuanre na! grin cheesy

Hope peteruyip never send saintiflex go village o?

Not heard from him since

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MANDILAX(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2017
I need just $200 btc at 360 rate. Make una helep man. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Still buying skrill and neteller at Osinbajo's rate.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2017
PresidentBuhari:
Breaking News

Details below;

We Need more of this news to put the final nail to the coffin.

Whatever it is the FG is doing, I think its working and I associate myself with this great development.

Letme go spread the news to others so hoarding will die a natural death

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by starboyflight(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2017
100$ btc available. Who's buying!?? 07017973612 whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2017
PresidentBuhari:
Breaking News

Details below;

Oga, propaganda will only get you so far.

The CBN received request for $91m. In the end dealers bought $81m.

What does that tell you?

Weary individual holders of dollars are still selling to these dealers. So, the dealers are reducing what they want to buy from the CBN.

The propaganda to make speculators sell all they have will only last for a while. Excessive dollars in the market is from weary holders of the dollar selling most of what they have. The end of the road is right around the corner. Because these individual holders would eventually finish selling the dollars they intend to sell. The glut will end, and then the pressure on the CBN reserves will be in full throttle.

There is no independent assessment of the value of Naira (including the CBN assessment) that says the exchange rate would be less than N300/$1.

Stop the propaganda and enjoy the appreciation while it lasts.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stigmond(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Ibraheem009:
Whatsapp 07063611172.

What's your neteller rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2017
50$ btc @ 370
come all
call / whatsup : 08051671260
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2017
PresidentBuhari:
Breaking News

Details below;

grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SHALLREIGN(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
20$ BTC for sell, quick deal @N360 per $. Whatsapp me 08060993298. Only serious buyer pls.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2017
neteller funds available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by charsobodo(m): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2017
charsobodo:
$162 Skril available @ 370/$

Skril available

Skril available

Skril available

Check signature for contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Caleb5:
U are not replying your message

I have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrjojo: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2017
100$ btc available @ 370/$ cry. Escrow is welcome, Scammers stay clear.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Anyone interested in btc @ 375?? $340 available...buzz on whatsapp if in need
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Ibraheem009:
Whatsapp 07063611172.

Whats Osinbajo's rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2017
No need saying anything again..by the time ppls neck grow long like streetlight ,everybody go think straight.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2017
drey22:
We Need more of this news to put the final nail to the coffin.

Whatever it is the FG is doing, I think its working and I associate myself with this great development.

Letme go spread the news to others so hoarding will die a natural death

Hoarding will die a natural death when everyone can buy dollar at the same rate. Because, it'd make no sense to hoard. That will only happen when there is a free float, not when there are 10+ exchange rates.

Nobody was hoarding dollars before the oil crisis when the spread between official and parallel market rate was less than N20.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Btc don pure to rain water now

dimco:
$4000 btc needed @ 365-370

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2017
When I see BTC now.. .am like

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Emmyk(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Tabbaz:

another KASALA? shocked
I sent $339.05 Payoneer to his email yesterday, then he came online claiming his phone was stolen and I had the transaction with the thief.

Shouldn't my Funds be in his account?

Can't he login with another device and send me my money or is the thief after my Payoneer funds now?

I mentioned you yesterday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.