Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5217076 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elidi(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Ibraheem009:
Still buying skrill and neteller at Osinbajo's rate.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
what's your rate for skrill?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

Hoarding will die a natural death when everyone can buy dollar at the same rate. Because, it'd make no sense to hoard. That will only happen when there is a free float, not when there are 10+ exchange rates.

Nobody was hoarding dollars before the oil crisis when the spread between official and parallel market rate was less than N20.

-Lord
you de yarn real sense always

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RandomVic(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2017
$100 PayPal funds available for sale. Rate is reasonable. Hmu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tradeplusib: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

Oga, propaganda will only get you so far.

The CBN received request for $91m. In the end dealers bought $81m.

What does that tell you?

Weary individual holders of dollars are still selling to these dealers. So, the dealers are reducing what they want to buy from the CBN.

The propaganda to make speculators sell all they have will only last for a while. Excessive dollars in the market is from weary holders of the dollar selling most of what they have. The end of the road is right around the corner. Because these individual holders would eventually finish selling the dollars they intend to sell. The glut will end, and then the pressure on the CBN reserves will be in full throttle.

There is no independent assessment of the value of Naira (including the CBN assessment) that says the exchange rate would be less than N300/$1.

Stop the propaganda and enjoy the appreciation while it lasts.

-Lord

I gave up on commenting on this topic but this one gets to me.......

My first question oga, if the $ gets to 600/$ and you are feeling cool in your mini fiefdom with the chicken change you are making have you stopped to think of what will be going on in households and businesses across the country as a spill over effect?

- Do you really believe that the previous drive up of the $ to N525 was actually organic and not as a result of a skewed market due to a flood of speculators occupying the gap between supply and demand?

- if you were emefele would you fold your hands and watch the Naira become Muagbes currency?

Nigerians! we are our own biggest problem!

PS - The CBN strategy is a simple one which i suggested long ago when the prophets and analyst were holding court - Teach Hoarders a long lasting lesson (send a lot of them to the village) so the market can correct itself. Q.E.D

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2017
onatisi:
No need saying anything again..by the time ppls neck grow long like streetlight ,everybody go think straight.

Chief, make we siddon dey enjoy the carnival.

When we said Buhari's 6 months without ministers was a mistake, they were using propaganda to say ministers are unnecessary. Saying Buhari's body odor was enough. E no 2 tey na d same ppl start dey complain.

Then it was fighting an unnecessary war with NDA. The same people said Nigeria does not need oil money, say no one can hold FG to ransom, say Buhari go deal with them. At the end, Buhari went back cap in hand to beg and finally did what was right for stability. E no 2 tey, na d same ppl start dey tok say wetin mk Buhari do strong head.

Now, they're fighting an unnecessary currency war. The same people are saying economic saboteurs and enemies of progress cannot hold the naira to ransom, say the CBN will single-handedly fix and maintain low exchange rates.

Same propaganda that could not cover Buhari's body odor, or win the oil war, is what would win currency war.

Let the CBN do the right thing now for stability. Float the naira. They say no. Say, it must be gra gra.

Ok!

Well, let them enjoy the appreciation sha, the way speculators enjoyed the depreciation. Na turn by turn.

-Lord
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2017
I'm buying Payoneer and Skrill funds at Kool rates, contact on WhatsApp if you need a buyer. Rate is between 320-330/$ only

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tradeplusib: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

What does that tell you?

Weary individual holders of dollars are still selling to these dealers. So, the dealers are reducing what they want to buy from the CBN.

The propaganda to make speculators sell all they have will only last for a while. Excessive dollars in the market is from weary holders of the dollar selling most of what they have. The end of the road is right around the corner. Because these individual holders would eventually finish selling the dollars they intend to sell. The glut will end, and then the pressure on the CBN reserves will be in full throttle.

There is no independent assessment of the value of Naira (including the CBN assessment) that says the exchange rate would be less than N300/$1.

-Lord

My first question oga, if the $ gets to 600/$ and you are feeling cool in your mini fiefdom with the chicken change you are making have you stopped to think of what will be going on in households and businesses across the country as a spill over effect? (please read reasons given by etisalat nigeria for its present inability to service its loans obtained from nigerian banks)

- Do you really believe that the previous drive up of the $ to N525 was actually organic and not as a result of a skewed market due to a flood of speculators occupying the gap between supply and demand?

- if you were emefele would you fold your hands and watch the Naira become Muagbes currency?

PS - The CBN strategy is a simple one which i suggested long ago when the prophets and analyst were holding court - Teach Hoarders a long lasting lesson (send a lot of them to the village) so the market can correct itself. Q.E.D

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2017
450$ BTC available at 370

I need money to buy coke
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mideoy(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2017
LMAO!.. village rate? grin grin
eliteweb:
$92 Neteller available @ Village Rate.....

I need to clear my papa farmland.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by orlaryhincah(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2017
23$ worth of BTC available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2017
LaconicINC:
you de yarn real sense always

The guy can be unemotional and brutal but he echoes the sentiments of dispassionate observers... I personally have decided to be on "prayer mode"...

Oil price that this craze is predicated on is getting shafted by US shale once again... Russia has seen the light and are being realistic in their budget projections..

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Russia-Plans-2017-2019-Budget-Based-On-40-Barrel.html

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/US-Oil-Rig-Count-Continues-To-Rise-Despite-Saudi-Warnings.html

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2017
tradeplusib:

My first question oga, if the $ gets to 600/$ and you are feeling cool in your mini fiefdom with the chicken change you are making have you stopped to think of what will be going on in households and businesses across the country as a spill over effect?

Stop the emotional blackmail.

Oga N600/$1 is not the value of the Naira. Same way N300/$1 is not the value of the Naira.

As long as we continue this hide and seek/see-saw, we would never know the value of the Naira. And things will not be stable either in the currency market or in the nominal markets. A free float will give us the value of the Naira.

All the foreign investors interviewed are saying anything between 380 and 500 is acceptable to them. That let the CBN float the Naira and remove restrictions.

Do you know that the CBN is still holding back money that foreign investors wish to repatriate out of the country. If people can't move money out, how do you expect people to move money in?

Egypt floated their currency, remittances and inflows shot up -- https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-06/foreigners-bought-250m-in-egyptian-t-bills-equities-in-a-day. The Egyptian pound lost half its value. But since November last year, the pound has hovered between 16 and 20. Over stable dey worry their rate. Nobody dey fear rise or fall any longer. Speculators and hoarders don pack load.

Nigeria has better fundamentals than Egypt at the moment, so there is no one that expects the Naira to lose half its value in the event of a free float. Let them float the currency. Remittance and inflows will shoot up, and it will erode the pressure on the CBN reserves.

You, I, and everyone knows the Naira will still depreciate. That it's appreciating now does not mean it will not depreciate.

A free float means final depreciation. A major CBN intervention means temporary appreciation.

As long as there is no free float, speculators are going no where. Them just dey wait until the CBN rake finish. Do the damn free float, give these people their severance package (slight depreciation), and send these people packing. Don't give them reason to wait around.

No be today CBN start dey intervene to teach speculators lesson. They're like weeds. You either pave the area once and for all, or you suffer yourself every time trying to uproot them only for them to re-emerge.

-Lord

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mastarcard: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2017
125$ payoneer for sale at 360
call 0 7 0 5 3 1 3 9 0 3 9

Fast Selling

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

Stop the emotional blackmail.

Oga N600/$1 is not the value of the Naira. Same way N300/$1 is not the value of the Naira.

As long as we continue this hide and seek/see-saw, we would never know the value of the Naira. And things will not be stable either in the currency market or in the nominal markets. A free float will give us the value of the Naira.

All the foreign investors interviewed are saying anything between 380 and 500 is acceptable to them. That let the CBN float the Naira and remove restrictions.

Do you know that the CBN is still holding back money that foreign investors wish to repatriate out of the country. If people can't move money out, how do you expect people to move money in?

Egypt floated their currency, remittances and inflows shot up -- https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-06/foreigners-bought-250m-in-egyptian-t-bills-equities-in-a-day. The Egyptian pound lost half its value. But since November last year, the pound has hovered between 16 and 20. Over stable dey worry their rate. Nobody dey fear rise or fall any longer. Speculators and hoarders don pack load.

Nigeria has better fundamentals than Egypt at the moment, so there is no one that expects the Naira to lose half its value in the event of a free float. Let them float the currency. Remittance and inflows will shoot up, and it will erode the pressure on the CBN reserves.

You, I, and everyone knows the Naira will still depreciate. That it's appreciating now does not mean it will not depreciate.

A free float means final depreciation. A major CBN intervention means temporary appreciation.

As long as there is no free float, speculators are going no where. Them just dey wait until the CBN rake finish. Do the damn free float, give these people their severance package (slight depreciation), and send these people packing. Don't give them reason to wait around.

No be today CBN start dey intervene to teach speculators lesson. They're like weeds. You either pave the area once and for all, or you suffer yourself every time trying to uproot them only for them to re-emerge.

-Lord
the challenge with our leaders is lack of planning, they don't have a strategy to sustain what they have started, it's all gra gra, let's wait and see, I may be wrong this time and that will be a good thing

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANBAKO: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2017
ANBAKO:
Time to sleep.if you need 600btc @ 380 ping me .
07064.0.190.5.eight

Still available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2017
$405 btc available at 390/$

WhatsApp me on 08034018955

Escrow also welcome.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2017
No be today, I doubt.

I doubt the CBN is even thinking the option of floating the naira.

Those times when things became super-hard, with everybody on their neck, IMF, almost all former CBN governors I know, advised the FG to float the NAira, they never gree, Na now when they are high on pumping dollars, I doubt.

They won't o, another more coming monday/tuesday.

If you are sure of the backslide, congrats to your future riches, buy as much and hoard, you'll rake millions.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mideoy(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2017
reminds me of windows explorer browser....
Elsworth:
$700 bitcoin available now
At 425/$
Pm me if you are interested

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emgraphics(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2017
I need 305$ skrill at the rate of 350/$
Cjsmack as escrow
Fast deal please
Whatsapp 07060594146
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mideoy(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2017
lastma!
descrisom:
$15 btc for 480/$ if you like buy ,dollar don scarce back..

Ibraheem, don't monitor dis abeg!! undecided undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2017
For those asking me for Osinbajo rate, meet me on whatsapp.
Still buying and selling skrill and neteller at Osinbajo rate.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hussein53(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2017
$800 Btc available

$800 Btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2017
1500$ USD Paypal fund is readily available at N380/$.

Can be sent as family/friend to USA Paypal!

Note that you'll have to pay first and you'll receive the fund in your PayPal account within 15 minutes! !!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2017
nifty247:
Thanks for selling this coins to me. Nice doing business with you sir.

Very smooth transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2017
$800+ btc to sale..

370/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2017
MULLAH123:
No be today, I doubt.

I doubt the CBN is even thinking the option of floating the naira.

Those times when things became super-hard, with everybody on their neck, IMF, almost all former CBN governors I know, advised the FG to float the NAira, they never gree, Na now when they are high on pumping dollars, I doubt.

They won't o, another more coming monday/tuesday.

If you are sure of the backslide, congrats to your future riches, buy as much and hoard, you'll rake millions.

Who is talking about future riches here?

When everyone was telling CBN to float Naira, official rate was around 199 and parallel market was 250.

CBN did not float, yet official rate is still 307 and parallel market is 380.

When everyone was telling CBN to float Naira, we had less than 4 exchange rates.

CBN did not float, we have 10+ exchange rates.

Those who bought dollars for the long term in early 2016 have doubled their wealth within 1 year, even with the managed float.

Speculators are business men, they too know that in business you win and lose. As long as the opportunity to win is there, they'll remain. That is exactly what a managed float represents.

Me, ayam tired of the instability. I want stability. Once and for all.

I'm not forcing anyone to hoard dollars, in fact I'm advising people to reduce their exposure in the near term or hold for the medium to long term. If we float the naira, everyone would know holding dollars for increase is for the long-term not quick profits anymore.

Anyway as Onatisi talk, no need to talk again.

CBN will continue with the intervention next week (there is no time they stopped, so I don't expect them to stop now), but excess dollars from individual holders will stop flowing within the next two weeks, and then pressure on the CBN reserves will multiply. We've already seen that CBN does not want the reserve to fall in a big way. That's why they reduced amount of dollars they sold this week to no more than $100m at a time.

And when they reduced, fall halted. Buying rate halted at 380 on Friday instead of falling by N20 to 360, like it had been falling since Tuesday.

As I'll continue saying, enjoy the appreciation while it lasts. Winter is coming.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bablojnr: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2017
105 dollars available at 330 per dollar. paypal. 08184732157
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2017
]Good morning peeps

$413 , $245, $200 and $165 PayPal funds available as fnf
come with a USA PayPal account as its preferd

Rates 370 for all and 375 for less... Offer is for a limited time
Whatsapp 08101098212 for deals.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Bitcoin Needed..

WhatsApp me below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2017
modath:

The guy can be unemotional and brutal but he echoes the sentiments of dispassionate observers... I personally have decided to be on "prayer mode"...

Oil price that this craze is predicated on is getting shafted by US shale once again... Russia has seen the light and are being realistic in their budget projections..

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Russia-Plans-2017-2019-Budget-Based-On-40-Barrel.html

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/US-Oil-Rig-Count-Continues-To-Rise-Despite-Saudi-Warnings.html

You sef you get time. Noone will lecture anybody again before ppl understand what we are warning about when it all happens. Me i have decided to just watch the whole drama play out. But for now ,let me take full advantage of the bonanza going on

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ultimateballer: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

What does that tell you?

-Lord
These people are just funny. They want to crash the dollar with propaganda. Generally, the demand for dollars is even low now. Lets see what happens when demand for dollars peaks up from July.. Lol.. No Panic selling

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

Who is talking about future riches here?

When everyone was telling CBN to float Naira, official rate was around 199 and parallel market was 250.

CBN did not float, yet official rate is still 307 and parallel market is 380.

When everyone was telling CBN to float Naira, we had less than 4 exchange rates.

CBN did not float, we have 10+ exchange rates.

Those who bought dollars for the long term in early 2016 have doubled their wealth within 1 year, even with the managed float.

Speculators are business men, they too know that in business you win and lose. As long as the opportunity to win is there, they'll remain. That is exactly what a managed float represents.

Me, ayam tired of the instability. I want stability. Once and for all.

I'm not forcing anyone to hoard dollars, in fact I'm advising people to reduce their exposure in the near term or hold for the medium to long term. If we float the naira, everyone would know holding dollars for increase is for the long-term not quick profits anymore.

Anyway as Onatisi talk, no need to talk again.

CBN will continue with the intervention next week (there is no time they stopped, so I don't expect them to stop now), but excess dollars from individual holders will stop flowing within the next two weeks, and then pressure on the CBN reserves will multiply. We've already seen that CBN does not want the reserve to fall in a big way. That's why they reduced amount of dollars they sold this week to no more than $100m at a time.

And when they reduced, fall halted. Buying rate halted at 380 on Friday instead of falling by N20 to 360, like it had been falling since Tuesday.

As I'll continue saying, enjoy the appreciation while it lasts. Winter is coming.

-Lord
I have told you to stop trying to make ppl see reason in ur arguments. Me i no go talk again. No matter what u say ppl will mot understand .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.