Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5178633 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingxy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
$170 btc available at 385 come

to whstsapp

lets deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by McDreKing(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
colonel20:
$832 btc available @385.

Fcfs

Mcdreking
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
trendyprettygir:
$185 payoneer funds available!

who go buy?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordaustin(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
3RNEST:

Please Okwa, inform the house i was robbed today! embarassed

3RNEST:

Bro, just this morning about 6:30am, after using the ATM machine, some FAKE SAR Guyz attack me took all my ATM Cards & Phones embarassed
As i'm speaking to you riqht now all my life saving have withdraw from my account... cry cry cry

My heart goes out to you bro! Most times when these things happen, it takes the grace of God not to want to pay back. Its a pity how people will want to rip their fellow humans off without an iota of sympathy.

May god give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

You shall recover all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Freiden:
$30 BTC available @ 380/$

WhatsApp: 08140370551

Come with your escrow. Wont be sending first

Sold to Adebayo08
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by beright: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Who you epp?
Lolzz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elogic(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Exxkay:
$500 Skrill is available for grabs if interested contact me on 08027709006
come whatsapp bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
$50 PayPal available @ 360. Contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dimco(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
$1100 btc available at 390/$

Whatsapp

SOLD

Btc needed in bulk.. PM me with ur rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

See contact in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adedayor08 has been around for a while but haven't been buying and selling. If you run a check on my profile u will see...
Now I buy from here and since then I have had successful transactions with few people and J hope to do more. The oggaz please accept me as a new member to the honorable League of genuine traders.

IN other news, I'm still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by atitebi(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
papiforreal:

I have 90 legit PayPal fund. @ 350 number in my signature

thanks, have gotten. maybe next time.

tbaby534:

Transacted with bedford101 only once and nkay quite a lot.

thanx, have transacted with bedford101
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harmony940(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
kaboninc:

I thought I flagged this guy before.. ..
who did u flagged?? Kabonic or what ur name is,u did the same thing some months ago,accusing me falsely,I made a case against you,and you are still yet to answer,all I need is your real name then we will meet in court...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
$1300btc available @ 392
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kentochi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
good
HEFAIROHLUWA:

Heres short list of the people Ive transacted with(All sent first) Thought we agreed to use tabazz as escrow
zaimeg
Rad8
nurd
didymario7
Lacremy
yungloor
klexycole
Dygeasy
main24
kawu001
Etinosajay
chromedome
seyizma
STEKENT
sexfabregas
FingerPrinter
wengerly
HeavenlyBang
tufinger

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
harmony940:
who did u flagged?? Kabonic or what ur name is,u did the same thing some months ago,accusing me falsely,I made a case against you,and you are still yet to answer,all I need is your real name then we will meet in court...

I don't have your time....its a waste of my own time to respond to you. Well, my eyes are still on you and finding details about you will not be an issue to me.

I flagged you because your transactions as at that time looked suspicious.. ..and the next thing you ran here running your mouth like a woman seeing her period everyday.. .i allowed you have your time.

Now you called someone for the first time without any background info or even asking around and all you could come up with is defaming her.. ..that's actually character defamation.....

Court....you really don't know how it works.. .

Anyways.. .my eyes are on you.. ..

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PGlitters(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
PGlitters:
$730 btc available
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harmony940(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
kaboninc:

I don't have your time....its a waste of my own time to respond to you. Well, my eyes are still on you and finding details about you will not be an issue to me.

I flagged you because your transactions as at that time looked suspicious.. ..and the next thing you ran here running your mouth like a woman seeing her period everyday.. .i allowed you have your time.

Now you called someone for the first time without any background info or even asking around and all you could come up with is defaming her.. ..that's actually character defamation.....

on eyes should be on you and your house hold...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harmony940(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
kaboninc:

You are just too immature to be called a man...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
AMZYMAYO:
$200 Payoneer available at $360.
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
harmony940:
You are just too immature to be called a man...

I'm still waiting for your proof ogbeni?

What makes a man isn't what is dangling between his legs but what ticks between his ears. ... You are MAN enough to allege, to proof nko? You dodge since & diverting attention to a baseless battle....

You are calling someone immature but you haven't addressed the allegation you put forth, neither have you provided any proof to support your claims...

Tabbaz asked you, kindly be the "honorable MAN" you ought to be & do the needful. ..

Cc Puskin , dominique ....

P.S... This is my last post on this cos it makes no sense spending valuable time responding to crap & since I've reported officially, i expect justice will be served accodingly.....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omotisa: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Skrill still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Neteller available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dimco(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
dimco:
$1100 btc available at 390/$

Whatsapp

SOLD

Btc needed in bulk.. PM me with ur rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
$500 cash deposit available at 365
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fund your Neteller, Bitcoin, Perfct Money @ N430 and Webmoney @ N420 per USD.
Sell Neteller to us @ N320 per USD
Sell Bitcoin, PM to us @ N355 per USD
Sell WebMoney to us @ N320 per USD
Call 08144333114
visit www.forextrading23.com

Or come to our Agege, Lagos office for physical transactions
Do business with ease, peace and rest of mind
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bitcoin needed at N385/$ (Blockchain rate)

Paxful is N375/$

Message me on WhatsApp please.

$100+
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harmony940(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
modath:

I'm still waiting for your proof ogbeni?

What makes a man isn't what is dangling between his legs but what ticks between his ears. ... You are MAN enough to allege, to proof nko? You dodge since & diverting attention to a baseless battle....

You are calling someone immature but you haven't addressed the allegation you put forth, neither have you provided any proof to support your claims...

Tabbaz asked you, kindly be the "honorable MAN" you ought to be & do the needful. ..

Cc Puskin , dominique ....

P.S... This is my last post on this cos it makes no sense spending valuable time responding to crap & since I've reported officially, i expect justice will be served accodingly.....
Sorry my younger brother was the one transacting with you,he was just being extra careful,if you are ready let's deal,once again I apologize..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
$250 paypal available via invoice
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chyvy(f): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Btc needed @385/$

Any amount

WhatsApp me for fast deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Feeling Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.