Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5191939 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
First basis.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaycodes: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
omotisa:

still available?

Yeah, very much available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
harmony940:

Sorry my younger brother was the one transacting with you,he was just being extra careful,if you are ready let's deal,once again I apologize..

Your younger bro has access to bth your phone and NL ID at the same time.. Your younger bro was just being "careful"? Same younger bro raining unprintable names on kaboninc? & you are to be trusted?

I have nothing to say to you beyond "take your miserable naira worth of $100 AGC & shove it where the sun will never see.... I doubt you can afford to buy at 34/35k (your sort are looking for 200 when CBN even pegged @ 306) , money though not to be sneezed at, can't buy a real quality leather handbag is what i will now be defamed over ?

Cc Tabbaz.... it was his "younger bros" oooo

puskin, dominique ....I'm reporting again officially... Kindly note this day.... before someone enters wall & we hear "na my younger bro"/ just being careful my ***!!!

*mic drop* for real...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
All this learner scammers and their new tactics of another person having access to their phone.

Hmm i hear story story na story

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harmony940(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=modath post=55872904]

Your younger bro has access to bth your phone and NL ID at the same time.. Your younger bro was just being "careful"? Same younger bro raining unprintable names on kaboninc? & you are to be trusted?

I have nothing to say to you beyond "take your miserable naira worth of $100 AGC & shove it where the sun will never see.... I doubt you can afford to buy at 34/35k (your sort are looking for 200 when CBN even pegged @ 306) , money though not to be sneezed at, can't buy a real quality leather handbag is what i will now be defamed over ?

Cc Tabbaz.... it was his "younger bros" oooo

puskin, dominique ....I'm reporting again officially... Kindly note this day.... before someone enters wall & we hear "na my younger bro"/ just being careful my * He said you were speaking like a woman,I called you it was the same thing,your profile states female why you were sounding like a male,whose fault is that any reasonable person will be suspicious of you.....you being in nairaland and making buisneses does not make you a a God....I will not abuse you in return I have a wife like you who I cater for....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
I need $2000 @385/$1
Check signature for contact

You can bring escrow if you want
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Holla if u gat up to 2k $ worth of Btc @390...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
harmony940:

He said you were speaking like a woman,I called you it was the same thing,your profile states female why you were sounding like a male,whose fault is that any reasonable person will be suspicious of you.....you being in nairaland and making buisneses does not make you a a God....I will not abuse you in return I have a wife like you who I cater for....

Shut the f**k up...

Maybe it was your younger brother who made these insults..

Now you remember you have a wife and child abi? Am sure your wife will be so impressed of her husband when she reads about your exploits and you saying its your younger brother. Still watching you..

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Innunique:
Call me on. First come first serve basis.
Sold!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
dralemania:
$1300btc available @ 392
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
650$ and 112$ paypal for sale at 350/$ each
If u need it contact me
My numbers are on my profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Good.
Don't Delay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lemme know if u got skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmedbrown: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
pls house who can vouch for opylalaash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EVARISTOMONARCH: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please am looking for a legit exchanger that deals on neteller,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EVARISTOMONARCH: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please I want to fund my neteller account, please if you have neteller for exchange contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz1: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
modath:

A regular and trusted person here just confirmed that the beast fathered by 10 different men (apologies to his innocent mum) has been flagged as one whose ways "are suspect:.......

So I'm waiting for the ******* to do his "expose" of Transgendered Mo ..... radarada. ..... mtccheww..

lol.. in singapore voice

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
$40 PayPal available @ 350. Interested buyers should contact me on 07034528746
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harmony940(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
kaboninc:

Shut the f**k up...

Maybe it was your younger brother who made these insults..

Now you remember you have a wife and child abi? Am sure your wife will be so impressed of her husband when she reads about your exploits and you saying its your younger brother. Still watching you..
ahhhh are you two into something are you dating her or what,why you carry the matter put for your head,useless fellow with a chicken brain..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wolero7(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Need 20 Btc at N380 per Dollar. My client can meet you up one on one.

Call 08038166047.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Etinosajay(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
trendyprettygir:

who go buy?

You no get contact number?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Etinosajay(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
trendyprettygir:

who go buy?

Block me for WhatsApp

Contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
$82 PayPal available $88 PayPal available
diff account.
available @ messi kill Madrid rate.
contact on WhatsApp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Etinosajay(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
trendyprettygir:

who go buy?

block me for whatsapp

contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Etinosajay(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ trendyprettygir

block me for whatsapp

see my contact on signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.